United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 397 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 695 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful place to work management is terrible hours are worse. No weekends off
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Allis, WI2019, június 19.
Awful place to work low pay terrible management no weekends off management is on you constantly about things that don’t pertain to your job. Co-workers are unfriendly and back stabbing
Horrible hours
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reading, PA2019, június 19.
They work you to death and don't care about your well being at all. Hours are awful and it's always 6 or 7 days a week. No life so don't plan for one.
No life
Munkahelyi kultúra
All depends on job position, staff, and management.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Tremper, NY2019, június 19.
Can’t speak for all but my job was exactly what i had wanted. Worked 6 days part time which allowed me to go to college. Pay is good for a part time..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Not a Good Environment
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2019, június 17.
The union mentality and the supervisors covering for career employees made it a very difficult place to work. There was no balance of duties and the carrier employees did what the wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In office work is a stressful position
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottage Grove, OR2019, június 17.
The stress load was always so much higher in the office. Everything was super fast paced and if a person wasn't as fast as someone else they weren't very understanding.
Employment was only temporary
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, június 12.
I was only a seasonal employee during the Christmas holiday, but I had a great work experience and would be happy to work there again next holiday season.
3,0
Seasonal
Postal Clerk, four month seasonal employment (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, június 9.
Is a good opportunity for a long carrier, with a long stay benefits are good, not many companies offer this to their employees, so a carrier with any gov. agency is good.
United States Postal Service
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, június 8.
A typical day at the USPS is basically learning everything i a mannerly time framed. I learned everything and I love the job from sorting and unloading mail off the truck. Management is never a problem they make sure the work is getting done and that you being observe for everything you do. Hardest part is nothing that I can say because every bit of the timely job is worth it. The most enjoyable part is meeting and learning something new every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Busy but fun
PSE Mail clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sharonville, OH2019, június 4.
Like any job it’s what you make of it but the post office is a great place to work the hiring process can be stressful but worth it. I like working in the distribution center.
Great pay
Hiring process
PSE Clerk
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxnard, CA2019, június 4.
Good place to work if you're okay with never having a life. Management plays favourites which can affect scheduled hours.
Pay is reasonable but getting a permanent placement to receive benefits does take time.
Very physically demanding and tiring job but overall not to difficult to manage.
Be prepared to not have breaks and to be working at least 10-12 hour shifts.
Lots of overtime
No work life balance
Great experience
PSE CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parlin, NJ2019, június 3.
I learned great customer service skills. Work place environment was amazing. My postmaster was amazing, he cared about his employees. I would love to work there again!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Looks good from the outside
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, MN2019, június 1.
Once you’re in, you’re trapped. Nothing is good enough for management. You’ll work 6 days a week minimum and 9 hours minimum. The opportunity to advance isn’t about how hard you work, it’s if your manager likes you and if you’re willing to wait for an eternity. No one can make a decision quickly. The benefits can be good IF you make “regular” otherwise you don’t get them. Good exercise, and you’ll meet a lot of different people.
Kontra érvek
Management and slow in decisions of any kind
great job
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, június 1.
also collate, bundle, and transfer processed mail from one area to another, and they may be required to handle heavy sacks of letter mail or parcels weighing as much as 70 pounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
n/a
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississippi2019, május 31.
Short staff, poor management, stressful to learn when staff is short, lack of privacy with supervisory coming in the bathroom to get you out, felt discriminated and harassed working there.
Productive workplace
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, május 31.
Postmasters and floor supervisors and coworkers are nice, don't discriminate against age race or disability recommended for all who would like to work and a productive environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
place to work
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Black River Falls, WI2019, május 31.
The post office was a good place to work, there isn't really a lot of time for free time and get ready to spend the majority of your days there and be prepared to reschedule appointments a lot otherwise was good!
advancements
Kontra érvek
They don't appreciate their employees much
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
PSE Clerk
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  York, PA2019, május 27.
If you have children or want a life in general, don’t ever work here. You are physically and mentally exhausted. You work 6 days a week some people only work 2-4 hours a day and others almost 8 hours per day. You never know what your schedule is and you won’t know it until the day before the week starts. The regular workers take advantage of you and some basically dictate your hours. Only a select few are a pleasure to work with. The pay is decent but not good enough to stay. I took a pay cut to leave. You won’t ever be able to take vacation when you want to, it’ll be denied.
Benefits, Work/Life Balance, Hostile work environment, unpredictable shifts
Never will I go back
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, május 27.
Working at the United States Postal service was an experience to say the least. Work /life balance was nonexistent. If you are just starting here you are automatically on the bottom of the totem pole which means you do all the heavy load of work. The regulars will literally watch you do the work and then disappear for HOURS while you are slaving away. You will be required to work 6/days a week most likely 12 hours a day. The pay was great but you work so much you never have time to spend it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pays well but not for everyone
Seasonal PSE Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen Park, MI2019, május 26.
The post office doesn't hire permanent positions right away. Most jobs (PSE or mail handler) you work 360 days & off for 5 days. No benefits & hard labor. Most work for at least 3 cycles before getting hired in. The work is hard, you are always on your feet, management isn't organized. No paid time off, nor vacation time. 2-4 hours of overtime is called nearly everyday. It is rare to work an 8 hour shift. Yes the pay is good $15 and up and most of the time the midnight shift is whats usually available. Day shifts are hard to get.
Good Pay
Kontra érvek
Dont get hired in right away, day shifts are rare
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you thinking about leaving a job to work there at the post office for a few more dollars an hour don't do it.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Platte, NE2019, május 16.
Five of us were hired 1 quit and 3 were let go after 60 days their reasoning performance my reasoning that is that's a lie because all three of us that were let go we're great workers and they just had to put something on paper the real reason is because they are getting a machine to do the work and they're going to end up letting even the people who have been there long time go due to performance. I gave up a good job to go to this job thinking that I was going to be making more money and I was never late once never called in sick and I always worked while I was at work never stood around gossiping never took long lunch breaks have never left early unless I was asked to I feel very cheetah out of a good job I had from the thought of making more money if I knew it came with no job security I would have never left my job to go to work there. I hope this review keeps some of you from making the same mistake I made.
Pro érvek
Pay was enough to not struggle to budget it.
Kontra érvek
The stress of not having any job security.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van