United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 469 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 793 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun place to work
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Francisco, CA2019, augusztus 28.
Productive and fun place to work if you wish to lift heavy packages, night shifts and long day standing and moving. Reimbursement is very less for this job kind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Pse clerk
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 28.
working inside some of the facilities is like going to high school all over again. Instead of focusing on getting the mail pushed out effectively, you have grown people worry about what you wear & who you hang with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working with people
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Altona, IL2019, augusztus 27.
Everyday is a new challenge to overcome and exceed in. It povides me with continuous and managed customer service skills. Im always satisfied with the customers overall ratings of my work ethics.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job isn't for everyone.
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY 402312019, augusztus 27.
It's a very good paying job and it's very easy work. The people were not so nice. Everyone had favoritism and didn't come to work with a good attitude.
Great
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Alton, KS2019, augusztus 26.
This was a great place to work. I wish I could have kept this job! I had to quit because my childcare fell through but this was a great place with great potential for growth and advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
I just started.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntington Beach, CA2019, augusztus 25.
Definetly an experience, the work is not hard it's repetitive. same thing day in, day out. loads of drama. even if you try to stay out of it, it'll involve you somehow. the pay is cool, you can't get rich but you can be pretty alright with the money you're making. friendly coworkers (at times), I like the camaraderie.
Long Time to Get On/Processor
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville-Davidson, TN2019, augusztus 22.
Specifically my time was short because they are ridiculous and fired me (a mail processing clerk who already passed postal exam) for failing a Window Clerk test (that I never should have been required to take). Really loved the mail processing part and the early hours. Was not ready (or interestdd) to go on the window especially with such little training and as it was no interest to me. Depends on the locations of your training. Some people are really great and you will come away with life long lessons. Others are just messy iffy hateful rude people that make you question how the mail gets out every day and makes sense of why people 'go postal'. Sad to see them open on Sunday but made peace with it. Disappointing to know one of the greatest stable employers would treat someone like this...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A very unpleasant place to work.
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farnam, NE2019, augusztus 21.
The work was not too difficult but, a little boring. The most difficult part of the job was staying out of the employee cliques and infighting. Management was often hostile and would contradict themselves almost daily.
Pro érvek
Nothing really comes to mind.
Kontra érvek
No breaks, no healthcare.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and heavy work loads
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canyon Lake, TX2019, augusztus 21.
Like many jobs has it's ups and downs. There are spurts of extreme work loads and then steady work throughout. There are time lines to meet. All while keeping safety in mind.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working around a group of great people
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, augusztus 21.
There are a number of great people in the post office that are a joy to work around but be aware of the leaches that lurk in the corners ready to suck the blood out of you.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Two words - “soup sandwich”
Sales and Service Associate/PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, augusztus 20.
If you understand the above you will understand the philosophy of the post office. You have people in positions with no knowledge, training or schooling to be able to be competent in their position.

Once you get hired as a career employee you can basically have a GED to get promoted over someone with a PHD if you have seniority over the other person.

Results?... well, you scare off the good employees and you are left with everything else.

Don’t get me wrong, i’m Not putting the down the
Be ready to work.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2019, augusztus 20.
Good organization, the workload is quite manageable once you’re up for it.The PO runs 7 days a week so be prepared to put in the hours. Work/life balance suffers but compensation is good.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to make money
Postal Support Clerk, Sales & Distribution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fredericksburg, VA2019, augusztus 18.
Nice place to make some cash for yourself,however the demands of the job requires you work during holidays and some weekends.
Long hours of standing and engaging with customers and distributing parcels
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked, no balance to have home life
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2019, augusztus 16.
12 hour shifts that management said was mandatory, people kept quitting, there was no schedule for us management said keep working until we give you a day off, we went a little over a month without having a day off working 12 hours shifts in St. Paul P& DC in both Eagan and St. Paul, and if you took a day off you were fired. Union can't do anything until after you've been hired on.
Monitored breaks, rude management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Run
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 14.
Do not wrk at imf. The turn over rate is very high for a Pse. They tell you that you’re gonna be working 3pm-11pm then when you get there, they make you work 6 pm- 6 am with one day off a week.... and you better not complain b4 your 90 days or they will fire you. It take dam near 3 years to turn over to a regular. They pretty much think we’re robots. But the pay is good. I guess...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most disrespectful job I ever worked
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 13.
Sacramento Processing and Distribution Center has all levels of management related to each other and they gang up to get rid of employees. I was told I am the wrong skin color and how lazy my skin color is. I have worked in Government for over a decade and never had this type of experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Relaxed environment
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Township of Hamilton, NJ2019, augusztus 13.
Very relaxed place to work with great compensation. Slow paced and loosely managed. Workplace culture is poor. There is no clearly defined management structure.
2,0
No life
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Mary, FL2019, augusztus 11.
This job is for single people and who have no bills. You bend over a lot so there will be strain on back. Have to worry if you will be rehired if not offered a permanent position.
Pro érvek
A/C working areas
Contract equals no benefits
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2019, augusztus 10.
Bad managing/supervising and they have the right to mis-manage according to the rule book...long hours and have no say so about it. Supervisors walk around like they own the place and talk down on you...no type of encouraging going around and no say so in what days you have off even in family emergencies/death in family it doesnt matter to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay, the perks stop there.
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Mill, SC2019, augusztus 10.
I'm a PSE, which is a non career position preparing to leave the Postal Service after 5 years of waiting to be career. The Postal Service is an every man for himself, dog eat dog environment. Management plays favorites, but don't bother thinking being a dependable, good worker will get you anywhere. PSE'S don't get retirement savings (THRIFT) or sick leave. You so earn annual leave. The insurance is a bit high alao.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van