United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 568 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 149 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked, understaffed and no work/life balance
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Okemos, MI2019, december 11.
They are so understaffed that they will work you like a dog. Breaks and/or lunches are occassionally denied by the supervisors or leads. They are forever telling you to work faster. They don't care about your car issues or other problems that may impede you from showing up to work. They will write you up for not showing up even after you have called to tell them and they said it was okay. This place is not the place for you if you have foot problems. They will not care about your pain. THE The pay isn't great, but if you don't care about getting 17 an hour and not a full 40 hrs. Then I guess u will be fine. Also morale among the PSEs is so low, they are always talking negatively about everything.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Good Pay Close To Home
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hawk Point, MO2019, december 10.
All in all it is a great place to work. Made career in 14 months but still only part time. Post master can be a bit over the top and gets extremely stressed very easily.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Run !
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, december 8.
If you work at the Morgan Plant in NYC, you better have thick skin! Most of management is condensing, disrespectful and nasty. You are informed of mandatory overtime less than an hour before your shift ends. Their main concern is not you well being, but to get the mail out by ANY means necessary!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Waite Park, MN2019, december 8.
Bad place to work. Overnight hours are horrible. No opportunity for advancement. Treated horribly. Poor location. Bad management. Broken facility. Ultimately pointless job
Fast pace, Productive
Postal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edmond, OK2019, december 6.
It was a fast pace, friendly, and great energy in the work place. When i came into work it was always so welcoming. Everyone worked hard and helped out if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Poteau, OK2019, december 6.
The post office is a good job and requires alot of mental and physical labor. If you have a good memory and able to stand on your feet for several hours, I would say give it a shot.
Secure
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arvada, CO2019, december 5.
Secure and good paying job. Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Good environment to work. Good benefits including pension, vacation, and sick days.
3,0
Poor management
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2019, december 4.
Disrespectful and did not care to make you look like a joke.Long hours,no family time just one day off.Always screaming and threatening you with your job.
Love working alone
PSE clerk and mail Processing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Shidler, OK2019, december 4.
I worked for USPS previously and always loved my job. They pay well and the PSE job is really nice, working alone and being responsible for my office is something I enjoy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and alot of hours
POSTAL CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  River Falls, WI2019, december 2.
If your willing to work your butt off everyday all day, this is the job for you. It's very time consuming and you have to have alot of dedication. It's worth the money but you have to know whats coming.
Miss this job
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Columbia, SC2019, december 1.
I really loved this job. I was sad when it ended. I also had got in some trouble but I wish they did more investigating into the issue cause I really wasn't at fault. But the overall experience was awesome. I really enjoyed the people I met and the stuff I learned. I wish I was still there. The pay was really good too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only if you are desperate, have no life or family
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, december 1.
You could be a support employee for 5+ years before becoming career which means you work every Sunday, every holiday. You only receive holiday pay for 6 but work all. You have no set off time, work 6 days a week and do ALL of the extra and hard work. Can be forced to go help at locations that are far last minute. Not recommended if you have minor kids as I’ve people being told we don’t care about your kids, the mail has to go. There is no room for advancement or raises until you becomes career. Career and support employees are very sergagated in treatment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Uncaring for well being of employee and micromanaged
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dripping Springs, TX2019, december 1.
Work is very repetitive and boring. It is very physical but is also requires standing in one place for long periods of time so for one who has difficulty standing in one place for long periods of time it is excruciating. Management is micromanaging which is very difficult to work for.
American Pastime.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lubbock, TX2019, november 29.
US Postal Service had given me a great life until I went into management. I cannot really complain as it provided me with stability for me and my family. I was told when I first started. Something is coming that will put the post office out of business. Didn't believe it! Now we cannot live without the internet.
Hard work, long hours
PSE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, NC2019, november 28.
Nobody prepares you for the long hours (60 per week) or the physical demands this job takes on your body. You are lifting and throwing parcels weighing up to 70 lbs the whole shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Post office is not what is use to be
PSE POST OFFICE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2019, november 25.
Post office is not what everyone think it is..... not somewhere you would like to work long term. The management is the worst! The post office is not a company to work for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
It's a job
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bellmawr, NJ2019, november 20.
Management is terrible. We work 6 days a week for years on end. I never see my kids and my marriage ended in a divorce because of all of the late nights. We're forced to work like dogs. I'm only here for the paycheck.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Unfair Work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond, VA2019, november 20.
You will be joining sorority/fraternity. Even though you have same job title employees with tenure feel they are about doing certain work that is in their job description. You will be asked to follow guidelines and to take short cuts at same time. Safety is not always a priority.
Run
Part time postal clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, november 18.
If you find employment in the bigger cities, it would be worth the job. In the rural areas they cut hours, give more job duties, and each office is different. The female post masters work harder than the male counterparts! Very sad. Don’t always get time off when requested even though it’s yours to take. Been turned down too many times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office is a great place to learn, with a good chance of advancement. The co - workers are very helpful in your training process.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bonham, TX2019, november 17.
Be ready for some very heavy workdays, especially after a holiday. Lots of mail to go through, sorting for various carriers and routes that your particular post office serves. You can learn a lot about individuals also especially when working customer service at different windows.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van