United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 573 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 197 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job within itself is fine and the pay is great. But the way management treats you is terrible. The workplace is all about politics and favoritism.
Postal Service Employee Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA2019, december 31.
I loved the job, I just don’t like that there’s is no life balance, you’re literally living at work and that’s all the job cares about is getting the mail out, your health isn’t even important to them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work envoirment. Must be attention to details
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Juan, PR2019, december 30.
Working over night i was able to work multiple positions. Learning on the go in this company is a must very fast pace always changing. management is amazing and helpful always on the floor easy to find and communicate with. diverse culture is apart of this employer foundation as they work with local and foreign currencies and communities. found no difficulties working with this employer. must enjoyable part of the job the fast pace environment time goes very fast while you are working
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrifield, VA2019, december 28.
Favoritism plays a big role at the postal service, mostly with management. If they do not like you and how you work, you might as well goodbye to even showing them how hard you work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Great company
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Francisco California2019, december 28.
I really enjoyed working for the United States Postal Service. They made it a fun safe work environment if given the opportunity I will go back. One of my best jobs
I enjoyed working for the Post Office
POSTAL WORKER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Espanola, NM2019, december 27.
My typical day was to unload trucks get the mail ready to distribute. I learned so much from the post office stuff that I was unaware of. My management was one of the best I ever had working for. hard part of my job was to learn zip codes. I enjoyed working with everyone
Pro érvek
They carry the best benefits
Kontra érvek
I wish I was full time
Casual clerk
Pse processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, december 27.
I used to work post office (temp) seasonal for about 4 months I would love to come back and work for your company.
I’m a hard worker, always on time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work employees back back other up, make very good money
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland Ohio2019, december 27.
fun workplace, bad management and supervisors not well organize, work employees to long and hard, do not give employees some sitting options on some jobs its not good to be on your feet all shift it takes away from productivity
Fun workplace
PSE / Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, december 26.
The people that I have came in contact with in this company has made it really easy, and makes me wants to come to work everyday. Our interactions are awesome, there's always laughter while we're working. I love it here.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive workplace, not much downtime very good bentfits.
Postal Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Braunfels, TX2019, december 26.
Good company to work for especially if no downtime is a requirement for the future employee, Great benefits are apart of the company along with very good pay.
Temp Seasonal position
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spokane, WA2019, december 25.
The USPS hires temporary employees for the Christmas season to process Priority Mail at the Processing Center near the airport, outside Spokane. They train you well, and do not micromanage. The monetary compensation is good. You'll start with 8 hr shifts with 2 days off, but by the end, you'll work 12 hr shifts, 6 days a week. You are qualified to rehire, after layoff.
Munkahelyi kultúra
working to get the job done. great team work.
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2019, december 25.
Satisfying your customers is the icing on the cake. knowing that people are trusting you with their packages and letters just as well as money to pay bills. trust is a big word.
back biting and lying
Postal Support Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belgrade, MT2019, december 25.
I truly enjoyed working the USPS window---selling stamps, postal services, answering postal questions. I enjoyed distributing mail to carriers and PO boxes. I did NOT enjoy working with back-stabbing, lying, cussing, embarrassing managers whose sole purpose was to make my life miserable, and wear me down until I had a nervous breakdown on the job. I walked off the job and never looked back.
Pro érvek
great pay and benefits until you want to use them, then management finds every excuse to deny benefits
Kontra érvek
terrible management, lying, embarrassing behavior towards employees/customers, no time for breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but they work you hard.
PSE Holiday Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, december 22.
As a temporary holiday employee, the post office works you really hard. Two weeks in a row, working 6 days a week, 10+ hours a day tends to wear on ones' body and mind. The biggest plus is the pay is very good and the overtime is great but you get no holiday fun time with the family because you are so tired and sore from work. The supervisors are always so busy and almost have no time for you and they expect you to jump when they say. The job is easy but very physical and draining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I couldn't have chose a better company to work for
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ybor City, FL2019, december 22.
The post office pay is great but it doesn't have that much flexibility to accommodate between balancing work and your personal life im actually trying to go back to the company
Workplace culture
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macedonia, OH2019, december 21.
There is no consideration of life outside this place. Compensation is good, management have a bad attitude, also they are bullies. They expect you to be a their beck and call, and be a robot and don’t speak up for yourself. Also lack of public service training.
Long work hours
PSE - Mail Procesing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, december 21.
Very long hours. It can take 3-4 years before you become a Regular Employee. Work/life balance does not exist. Management has no respect for the employees.
Tough place to work
Postal Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Hollywood, CA2019, december 16.
The Post Office is definitely a place to have a career and be there for over 20 years if you want something steady and lasting. It will also put a lot of wear and tear on your body and you won't move up in position quickly or at all. Lots of disrespect from the staff and your schedule is all over the place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS was the most stressful job
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2019, december 15.
I worked at USPS last year as a seasonal employee. I turned my badge in a week in advance. I sustained a head injury. I was called back in July of this year. I was very hesitant; I decided to give it another chance. It was the worst decision I made. I left after 3 months
Great
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, december 14.
Great place to work. I was really excited to get hired for seasonal . I really love working here. People are very kind and friendly. Great pay and a great place to start a career
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, december 13.
Great place to work .
Some superviors are really motivational and they do encurage u to do ur best and to strive higher .
Flexible work time and days off
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van