United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 397 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 710 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Bad management
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bentonville, AR2019, július 15.
The company is stuck doing the same old things constantly. Terrible management. Managers are regular workers who wind up in management because of physical disabilities. They get on to the employees for things that don’t matter. But never solve problems that actually matter. Pay is decent, but it’s a stressful environment. So it’s not for everyone! Smaller offices are not as stressful. This’s office is a little special
Schedule always changes and they will be sketchy about it, if you don’t know the rulesThey have an issue with new ideas. Disorganized.
Face pace job
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Warehouse) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, július 15.
Manager were not professional, job very fast pace, lifting heavy mail all day at fast pace if not the manager is all over you, work 10 to 12 hrs everyday, manager dont care nothing about you. Only good thing is benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall good place to work for
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny New Jersey2019, július 14.
The united states postal service has excellent pay good benefits . The work can be demanding at peak times but its rewarding. The overtime is mandatory with no advance notice.
Good pay
Mandatory overtime
Wack
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  125 W South St2019, július 14.
They hire anyone for management so in a lot Of cases the pse’s knew more than the supervisors. They baby the regulars and the pse’s do majority of the work. The rules, which seem like are made up on the spot, make no sense. They have the employees train which is a shame.
Everything about this place
Intentional cruelty is shocking
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, NE2019, július 14.
The manner in which the USPS elect personnel to occupy management positions leaves a lot to be desired; the cover up by upper management and HR is deplorable; the regular abuse by management toward employees they do not like as well as those who oppose the abuse is disgraceful.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Management’s incompetency and evilness.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They need to be investigated.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, július 13.
There is a reason why the USPS is a trillion dollars plus in debt. The system is broken and nobody is going to do anything about it. The supervisors are overpaid. There are far too many.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Best job to have
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2019, július 13.
Once your on please stay it’s hard work but the money is worth it. You dont really have to worry about thing with stability because the hours are there and the money is there. Be mindful you’ll be doing a lot of moving and physical work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Awesome job
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 13.
Great job, fast paced, lots of lifting packages. Have to do many jobs, be able to learn different areas. Also work at the main plant and be able to have various managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Toxic upper level management caused problems.
Retired Postal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saco, ME2019, július 11.
I think there may be a lot of variation in the quality of work life at the USPS, depending on the particular office you happen to be working at. The office I was in was plagued with problems for most of the 23 years I worked there. The difficulties started at the district level with a VP For Operations who was inept and abusive and flowed downhill from there. Most who worked for him, even those he favored, were afraid of his impulsive and angry behavior. His management style contributed to and exacerbated the adversarial relations between managers and craft workers. I could never understand why HIS superiors didn't take action to remove him, he was so toxic. A different person in that position might have changed the experience of working for the USPS for the better.
Mail
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Galesburg, IL2019, július 10.
I enjoyed my fellow co- workers. I enjoyed every part of my job. The management could have been better but over all loved the environment. I worked early mornings
Small Office
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minto, AK2019, július 3.
I enjoyed working for USPS, I worked in a small office usually by myself when I was needed to fill in. I would love to continue working for USPS. Wages and Benefits were worth working for.
great work place
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Huron, MI2019, július 1.
work day could get stressful but over all had great supervision/management that was right there to help when needed. Work day goes by fast as there is always something going on or needed to be done, get to learn how that mail process works
Busy Atmoshphere , 90 day probation
Postal clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dillingham, AK2019, július 1.
If your lucky enough to get past the 90 day probation its not a bad job considering the benefits. They have a union but I never met or spoke with any reps the 90 days I was there . Postmasters can be extremely demanding.
good pay
terrible Managment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too many supervisors not enough works
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brownwood, TX2019, június 30.
I feel into a "yes you will advance" depression because I was always lied too. The only room for advancing is the older employees retiring and no one actually wants to retire until you get ready to quit.
Pretty paycheck, Appealing job title
Kontra érvek
Always part-time, too many supervisors not enough of them doing their job
Productive and fun
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Memphis, TN2019, június 27.
Great place to work. Management was great. Stay to yourself and you will survive. Sometimes, the people you work with can make it less enjoyable. Do your job and go home.
Pay, overtime
Bitter older employees
Hardworking environment to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, június 26.
I received this job opportunity for the seasonal holiday. After being selected to work the season I was excited about the opportunity with the Post Office. However, it was not for me. I couldn't withstand the physical labor and on my feet all day. After being laid off after the holiday I found opportunity with my current employer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hands down the worst job I've had.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, június 26.
I don't know much about other locations in Ain connate but the main post office on Dalton is definitely a bad place to work. The way this place is ran I wonder how mail ever gets to people's homes.
Pro érvek
The pay is good and it is close to my house.
6 day work schedule; Overtime; Management; Regular Employees
Worst job I’ve ever had
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, június 24.
I thought that working for the Post Office was going to be a great job, but you don’t get told the true way it is run until after you’ve already been roped in and hooked on the pay. The only good thing about this job is the pay. There is absolutely no room for a personal life when you work here unless you have been here for years. They barely train people, regulars get away with murder, new employees get treated like slaves. Only one day off a week, constantly rotating schedule. It’s not worth the stress that’s for sure. Quit before you start. It’s the worst job on Earth!
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Everything other than the pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
No definitive career path and a 2+ year wait to become a career employee
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, június 23.
The USPS prides itself as a "Veteran Friendly" employer which is true to a certain extent. Vets are hired quickly but are not told that they are expected to be PSE (Postal Support Employee) and that you will be in this category until conversion which is usually a minimum of two years. They ask you to pick which shift you want to work, only to move you to another shift unexpectedly. You will work up to 12 days in a row until you get ONE day off which isn't really a day off. The pay is good though, just don't walk up in there with expectations of having any kind of life outside of the post office or any kind of growth until you have been converted. They promote people to be in supervisory or management positions based off "seniority" instead of performance. Career employees are lazy at best because they are protected by the union and seniority. Do not expect to move into any kind of position based on your performance, knowledge or ability to do the job. Expect to be ridiculed and treated unfairly because you are not a career employee. But again...the pay is good, and they won't let you for get that. Good luck
2,0
Extremely busy environment
PTF, postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manton, MI2019, június 20.
Deceit when it comes to information regarding promotions or career positions. Lack of communication among management. Treated disrectfully as a ptf. Union does not represent you in cases regarding the position.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van