United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 469 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 773 értékelés megtekintése
Stay Away
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eau Claire, WI2019, szeptember 11.
I was hired right before Christmas and lasted two months then laid off after being told we like you, we should have hired you for management, but we are going to let you go. I asked what I did wrong and they didn't say a word other then if you want you can finish your shift if you want. After I left a few of my coworkers told me I'm better off gone because the place has gone down hill. bad
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Overtime
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Golden, CO2019, szeptember 10.
The post office is a great place to gather overtime and get benefits if you become a regular. There aren't a lot of regular positions open so you might need to wait 2 years.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Constant change of schedule-even days off, no work/life balance
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  300 Packerland Dr Green Bay 543042019, szeptember 10.
Constant change of schedule. No work/life balance. Communication to get earn days off was difficult. Advancement opportunities based on tenure not work ethic.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Horrible Place to Work
Pse Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington State2019, szeptember 10.
Preaching about safety but dont practice what they preach. Supervisor always come and rushed, harassed, me while performing my job. Just an awful place!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
What a disaster!
PSE Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, szeptember 10.
I hate working as a PSE clerk. I worked from 11am to 11pm. RUN if offered a PSE position. You have NO life at all, and sometimes no days off. I was miserable, everyday I wanted to quit.

Maybe it will be different for the next person. Different strokes for different folks.
Salary
Kontra érvek
Unorganized, and they work the dog puts out of you. Too many chiefs, and not enough indians. Bad experience!
Postal Woes
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, szeptember 10.
This is a great opportunity for job security and different insurance packages. The environment within however, is beyond anything ever experienced. If you are not ready to be around adults still conducting themselves as high schoolers DO NOT apply. The culture is degrading and the unions are absolutely worthless.
Job Security
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Package Handler
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, szeptember 10.
Good company, Hard work, Standing a lot, full body rotation, late hours, great people, Fast Paced. This job was hard to get acclimated to at first took about 2 weeks. But then it was awesome!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Luv usps
Clerk, abd then Postal Inspector (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX mikwaukee and chicago and atlanta2019, szeptember 10.
I started in a BMC working as a clerk..iBook Posts inspector test and got promoted. I spent 27 years in management. I would do it all over again..my retirement check I'd 8000 s month...
Benefits..
Repetitive work..unskilled managers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Good, bad , ugly
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  16 Commerce way Bethlehem2019, szeptember 9.
I want to be honest as possible the promotion and
Testing process is not fair as well as the hiring and advancement process;However if your a veteran that’s good , points to your score boost. When it came to bosses; some were 5star some were 1 Star ; the money was great the work load was not enough to give a family life. On some occasions I tried to take tests for other areas HR came back with a Full test room and said they don’t have a test spot , never got chance for test other areas.The plant manager was very good I left the company when I reported a corrupt sheriff, of Lehigh county who covered crimes that affected my employment; not handled properly through the hotline employees ,s I resigned the next day sadly the so called deep state was nested within the top brass and feds to turn the other way
Blind eye to crime, to make long story short had 100%
Attendance , it spilled over to my next potential employer access services of which I was rejected, making me look like the bad worker. Thankfully
Someone in Government went to Federal prison
But the issue was not with the post office.With all
Honestly I see the whole system is corrupt especially
The areas of law enforcement within the postal service
Who were on the news and caught gambling on Facebook with funds, the whole system is doomed to implode sadly many great friends and workers work there
Good pay
Kontra érvek
No family life, no call outs, they don’t answer phones some managers rude
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS has been killing people
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  District of Columbia2019, szeptember 8.
This organization has been killing people and they have not been sued yet. I see it and it’s actually very scary. At my office people die from cancer and tumors all
The time. You see them
One day and they are dead the next. The pay is low. your working with dangerous fumes with no windows in the building.. Beware. I’m
Not sure what is
Killing PSE and careers clerks but there is something in the warehouses that are killing people. You never know if it will be the last time you see someone. USPS need to get all
New equipment and machinery and gut out all buildings nation wide because there is something killing PSEs and careers clerks.
Young & mid age People dying
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 18Nem 4Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast-paced, repetitive work, requires decent memory
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2019, szeptember 7.
Go in every day knowing what you'll be doing, though not necessarily how long. Depending on work area, either hope for a good partner, or find a way to entertain yourself for the next 8-12 hours. Leave any frustration from that day at the door as you leave.
Pro érvek
Union representation, adequate pay, mostly good coworkers
Kontra érvek
Management often doesn't understand how to keep employees happy, allow maintenance to fix the machines right, management favors bubblegum and duct tape repairs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A job at the USPS can last forever.
POSTAL CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Inverness, CA2019, szeptember 6.
While the process of applying for a job and wading through bureaucratic protocols can be tedious, the big problem with the USPS is that too often entry-level positions offer very limited and unpredictable hours. This is a good way to ensure that the best people get weeded out. I learned that since the pay is so low, postal employees working in relatively expensive areas are not infrequently homeless. Stories about awful postal clerks circulate, and management is not stellar.

My own experience was exceptional. My boss was supportive, trained me well, and enjoyed unusually good relations with our customers. We ran a tiny office, never got shopped (i.e., evaluated by undercover USPS operatives posing as customers), and got along well. Our customers were patient and good humored with this novice, and gifts poured in at Christmas. But my union had seen to it that I could not transfer until I'd completed 18 months at my first posting, which did not work out.
Not a good experience
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elko, NV2019, szeptember 5.
Needs alot of work, management is horrible, treats people badly, nephotism at its finest in a small town setting. Lack of respect is unbelievable, some work hard and some hardly work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working for USPS
PSE CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bell Gardens, CA2019, szeptember 5.
Worked in a team setting. Inspected and sorted incoming and outgoing mail inside plant. Operated machinery. Processed large sums of packaging and mail in short time periods. Worked speedily and safely. Lifted object and transported objects up to 70lbs. Stood for 10-12 hour periods per shift. Management and superiors always on top of things and making sure all operations were safely and productively being conducted. Great learning experience.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 4Jelentés
PSE Christmas Employess
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, szeptember 3.
I worked as a PSE for 2 Christmas seasons. The job was very hard and the regular employees were very lazy and they left us do do all of the work on our own all the time. The pay is more than the average but I don't think the amount of work is worth it. Everybody does as they like and if the supervisor speaks to them about their lack of effort then they get the union involved.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful work enviornment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Teterboro, NJ2019, szeptember 3.
Excellent job if you are a Regular Career Employee. If you are a PSE ( Postal Support Employee) you will be treat like a 3rd class citizen. Will work a full 6-8 hour shift without a break or lunch. Will be required to work 6 days a week but will not reach 40 hours a week. Management treats you like trash. Very depressing job.
Pro érvek
Meet a lot of really good people
Kontra érvek
Get treated with no respect
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 12NemJelentés
Horrible place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  1155 Seminole Trail2019, szeptember 2.
Horrible hours, new management every week, constantly verbally abused to work faster, always under pressure. No consistent schedule, required to work 6 days a week often over 8 hours each day
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you get a career position and don't abuse the privileges
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hayesville, NC2019, szeptember 2.
Great if you get a career position and don't abuse the privileges. You generally start out as a PSE which doesn't come with any privileges or benefits. The pay is good but the environment generally is horrible, especially when you have more than one regular clerk who make life difficult because they are unionized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
I had a good run
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Illinois2019, szeptember 2.
Worked there 26 years, hard job, letter volume has dropped over the years due to internet bur packages are heavier and lots more. Management gone downhill these days dont care about you and yours anymore only their bottom line productivity, time, etc. body will wear out, and they dont care. If they want you out, they will gang up on you and treat you bad. Even getting other employees to help them.
Great pay and benefits
Uncaring supervisors, hard work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 13NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy start to finish.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita, CA2019, augusztus 29.
You never knew when you were going home.
Training was very scarce , and you never got a second to relax.they played favorites very often, and promotions were based on seniority and not hard work or skill, or even common sense.
Pro érvek
Overtime whether you wanted it or not.
Kontra érvek
Long unpaid lunch breaks.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van