United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 469 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 773 értékelés megtekintése
Work related
Postal Service Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 24.
I would clock in with my time card and report to my designated operation. Follow the supervisors order. Some operations are solo work areas and others are a team effort.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Poor Management
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeview, IL2019, szeptember 23.
I worked overnight. It ended up throwing off my circadian rhythm, which ended badly for me. The pay is decent but not enough for the cost of living in Chicago, IL.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
I loved it
Holiday Postal Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2019, szeptember 23.
I worked at the Dallas Post Office during the Holiday season so my position was temporary. For the most part it was fun yet tiring. I had never done any type of work like that before so at first I was completely lost on what to do and the regular employees really didn't have time to properly train me so I learned as I went along. Some of the supervisors were very helpful while others who knew I didn't know what I was doing expected me to know everything already.
Postal Service
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McAlester, OK2019, szeptember 21.
When hired as a RCA, it was explained there is a way to advance. Carriers have to retire. Everything is done by seniority. However, as a RCA you are giving only 1 day a week.
Pro érvek
Money is great, no benefits as RCA
Kontra érvek
RCA can be called in with little to no warning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible and a few racist
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellmawr, NJ2019, szeptember 21.
Post masters are horrible
Mental abuse at an all time high i quit couldnt take it. There are alot of racist pricks that work there. They set people up to fire them and the union us just there to get the extra pay
Having employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Sorry place
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, szeptember 21.
This place was a dang joke.. The management was terrible.. Didn't know how to treat people. I see why folks go "postal" stuff is no joke. They need to learn how to treat people better.... People can only take so much before they snap.
4,0
Good benefits
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springdale, AR2019, szeptember 20.
It was a great place to work, bad on joints, advancement. Good benefits and was a secure job. The Postal Service was a good job for me and my family over the years.
benefits, job security
repetitive
Good for single non-parents
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA2019, szeptember 18.
My shift was in the middle of the night, so not sleeping more than a few hrs a week while raising multiple children made the position unhealthy at best. Were I free to sleep when not working I believe my experience would have been much better. there is opportunity for advancement and unionization, however communication seemed to be always an issue between mgt and staff.
Pro érvek
Whole day free for life stuff
Kontra érvek
off sleep hrs, lack of communication
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Awful soul crushing job
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Loveland, OH2019, szeptember 17.
Everything except the pay is terrible. Managers are incompetent and do not care about employees well being at all. Never a set schedule, almost impossible to get time off when needed, management is immature and meddles in personal life.
Poor Work Life Balance and Management
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 17.
I was excited to be working in this Federal environment but let’s say the North Houston installation has a lot of work to do. I could be a very good asset to help turn things around but no one in management wants to listen. Their ideal is to work harder than smarter.
Retirement benefits
Kontra érvek
Poor work life balance, low morale, management makes it hard for you.
dissapointment
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merced, CA2019, szeptember 16.
so i was first hired as a HCA in escalon i LOVED it i loved the work i loved my fellow co workers i loved the postmaster and supervisors it was amazing it made me want to pursue something more withing the post office. i knew other offices would probably not be the same but when i started working in merced it was very chaotic and frustrating. some of the supervisors had no positive management skills and one supervisor would constantly degrade and set up employees to fail. everyone that i spoke to hated their job and moral was very low . often even being a new PSE they were yelling at me for things i alone could not control it was very defeating and often i found myself crying on my breaks. i knew the job would be stressful but i did not know it would be so frustrating when the supervisors instead of communication were having constant issues with each other and making schedule changes not weekly but daily. having kids it was so impossible to find childcare that could keep up with an unofficial on call job. this office left a very bad taste in my mouth for the usps and although i would go back to the office in escalon i would never go back to merced. i am a great hard worker and they hated to fill my spot but there comes a point where you don't let someone harass you any longer.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
The Pay Rate is a setup
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2019, szeptember 16.
I was a PSE for 8 months on the overnight shift. We worked 6 days a week and they were calling overtime every single day. Management is HORRIBLE they don't know how to talk to people. They love to threaten your job when they're not getting their way. However, the union DOES fight when they try to fire you BUT the union only protects you after your probation. They don't care about your personal life. Sick kids, you're sick they don't care just run that mail
Pay, benefits
Everything else
Postal employee for 5+ years
PSE Window Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Asbury Park, NJ2019, szeptember 16.
Good money, poor management. The post office is a good place to work as far as the money is concerned but the management makes you feel as though it’s never worth it
Working at usps
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Plainfield, NJ2019, szeptember 16.
The job pays well. Management is unprofessional. They do not try to work with employees when it comes to scheduling. Have seen managers and supervisors deny justified paid sick time or leave as punishment for taking time off.
Pro érvek
Good pay, good benefits, job security, unionized workforce
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
N/a
PSE CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, szeptember 15.
Working for the Post Office can be great it is very demanding and can be very strenuous if you have small children you may not want to work here due to the high demand however if you are a money go-getter this is the job for you and they have great benefits
A fun place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, szeptember 14.
The post office plant operation is a fun place to work and make a better living provided the management like all races. I like face-pace work so the pace was very good for me. I will really like to work for the United States Postal Services
Pro érvek
You bring your own lunch
Kontra érvek
Break is in normal range
Collboration skills and teamwork
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, szeptember 13.
Staying focused on daily duties and prioritizing tasks early in the day. Estabilishing a positive work place culture, leads to major balance in the needs with functions. Most enjoyable part of the job is to accomplish all the daily duties, collaboration, and dedication to mission.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great place to work.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roanoke, VA2019, szeptember 12.
Loved my job and my Supervisors. The people there are very nice and always happy to help you. It really is a team effort. During the peak seasons, it can be difficult working so many hours but the money is well worth it.
Not What Expected
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  4949 E. Van Buren St.2019, szeptember 12.
You're not told in the beginning that your hours are 2p-10p and that they give mandatory overtime almost daily. It's usually 4 hours of overtime making you work 12 hour days ending up with a 60 hour work week. Also, they only give you one day off a week. Benefits and pay are great but it's not worth never seeing my family and never being able to enjoy life anymore. Working holidays is mandatory as well. Can not take days off around the holiday either. It's miserable. I wanted this job so bad. I worked 6 months to get on with them and now I can't wait to get out. I'm done.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
ok place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Concord, CA2019, szeptember 11.
It is a physical,demanding fast pace job. it has it ups and downs it could be great place to work but things are the same,great pay but benefits could be better
great pay, makes friends
Kontra érvek
keep your business to yourself, better health care. kinda racist.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van