United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 397 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 710 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for to work for many opportunties for advancement into management postions
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 2.
I enjoyed my time working for the postal service wish I could reapply so many great opportunities for advancement including their retirement package I've through about you g back as a reemployed annuitant as well.
2,0
Professional
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, július 31.
United States post office should hire more professionals with the right qualifications to build a better work environment for new and old employees. The post office has potential to become better if so
Negative racist environment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, július 30.
Rude nasty supervisors, unfriendly co workers , constant racial slurs, intimidation from supervisors. I felt totally unable to communicate with management, noreview of my work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Life lessons
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orange, CA2019, július 30.
It was a experience I was proud to get in but after a month realize I was better then those bitter women that worked there. They were unhappy and mean.
Working for United States Postal Service
PSE / Window Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  129 Gray Street, Norman Ok. 730692019, július 29.
It is a great way to be a active part of your community! Being a part of a joint effort, the employees work well together to accomplish mail distribution.
interesting place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Johnstown, PA2019, július 29.
A typical day at work is stating the shift at 3:30am. Sorting magazines sometimes up to three hours. Next you unload mail from trucks and start scanning packages. You hand out scanners to the mail man as they come to work. About 5 hours of work a day. Sometimes you can work up to 12 days in a row. You work 12 hours on holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE clerks are in a warehouse don't let the title fool you
PSE processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Port Orange, FL2019, július 28.
I lasted two weeks I'll tell you why. It's like HAZING in college. You meet all ex service men & women that have done years moving around office to office. Instead of them liking you because you are there to give them days off- they basically swear at you at themselves all day, you throw boxes in bins all evening from 330 am to whenever a manager comes in. The workers talk so bad about each other and argue all day while you work like a dog. they don't train you on heavy equipment that you use but you find out quickly as you get scratches, cut, bruising and hurt. The post master was a great person but has a bad night crew here
Munkahelyi kultúra
Only apply if you just want money and no life
Pse Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, július 28.
Be prepared to work overtime everyday. The money is great but the schedule is terrible. The mail has to be out they don’t care about your outside life
Good Job!
USPS Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Disputanta, VA2019, július 27.
All things considered, I had a good employment experience at the U S Postal Service. I would encourage anyone, given the opportunity, to apply for a position with the Postal Service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I made very good long life friends
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Long Branch, NJ2019, július 26.
Working for the Postal Service was an enjoyable time for me. I worked there 11 years until I had to leave to start a family. I respected my job, and my co-workers. It was was a great place to work. I also had job security, and excellent benefits.
4,0
PSE Mail Processing Clerk
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Coppell, TX2019, július 24.
My job at the postal service in Coppell was a fast paced and detailed position. The job was not particularly hard but it did require a period of normalcy in knowing how the system works and doing job as asked no more no less. Managers and supervisors are under a greet amount of pressure to get results. But as a PSE mail Processing Clerk, you are on a 360 day contract full time with good benefits your You may need to sign a new contract every year until you become a regular which may take 3 to 4 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good for upper managment. Not for the actual workers.
Postal Carrier and Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sloatsburg, NY2019, július 22.
As a carrier my route was about 10 miles a day six days a week. As a hiker it kept me in great shape. Yet the adverse weather conditions and the increase of packages the physical demand of the job takes a toll on your body. If you have a good postmaster/supervisor it helps a lot but most just don't care! I met a lot of good men and women when I worked there and that was a plus. what I learned from this is most companies don't care about there employees. It's sad that loyalty and hard work is one sided now days!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrid, unpleasant, knife in the back coworkers
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sumner, WA2019, július 21.
I still have bad dreams and PTSD til this day.. this was the worst experience of my life. I compared to a horrific childhood, I'd rather relive that than to ever step foot in the company again
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else besides the pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work you to death
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, FL2019, július 20.
My office in Englewood Florida was extremely understaffed. Because I was a new non career employee, they allocated all difficult, backbreaking jobs to me. I had enough work for 3 fulltime employees. All employees were frustrated and angry. Many outbursts and screaming between managers and staff. Horrible work place
best place ever
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Newark, NJ2019, július 19.
typical night was to carry bins and sort the mail, carry boxes clean your area, sort more mail all the night each just to sort mail all day every day
Will miss my co-workers.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster County, PA2019, július 19.
Typical work day was about 6 hours. Most weeks did not make 40 hours working 6 days a week. That's pathetic. Felt like I was treated like a dog. Did not like working 6 days a week and having to be at work by 3:00 am on a Sunday. Management was terrible. Well at least my manager was. There was very little communication, no direction or help if you needed it. If you could at least have two days off in a row per week maybe you could get the proper rest and let your body recuperate. Co-workers were really nice and that is about the only thing I will miss about the job. Sorry it didn't work out but I had to leave my feet were numb and in a lot of pain. Not a good place to work.
Worked 4:30am 60 plus hours a week
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elkhart, IN2019, július 18.
Terrible long hours a week, 3 Sundays out of a month. Only partime worked 6 out of 7 days. Very hostile employees management did nothing. Worked in Elkhart, Indiana. Took 6 months to get in to quit after 30 days. Horrible experience. Never go back
productive work place
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Langhorne, PA2019, július 18.
the postal service is a great job for people who are not lazy to work, being on your feet for 10 plus hours lifting heaving objects and working fast but accurate, it is a very easy job and you stay busy which makes the day or night go by fast. I loved working there its just the management sometimes does not communicate properly. overall one of the best jobs i have had.
Munkahelyi kultúra
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  North Adams, MI2019, július 18.
I would work here again, everyone was wonderful. Thoroughly enjoyed my job, co workers and supervisor were wonderful to work with. I had to leave to have several surgeries, otherwise I would have stayed. Unfortunately I worked in a non career position and had no FMLA coverage to be able to retain my position.
Really enjoyed working for Post Office
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corning, NY2019, július 17.
I feel I would still be there if I had gotten the transfer I put in for. Never heard anything from them and I even called and left a message to call me back.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van