United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 420 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Interesting workplace
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, március 4.
The United States Postal Service is an interesting place to work. You never really know what all is entailed behind the delivery of your mail. Having first hand experience and knowledge of how the mail is processed gives me a better understanding and respect for the postal service.
Great Conpany
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Connecticut2019, március 3.
I have worked 4 positions in the company. The reason I put 3 stars for management or work/life balance is because it all depends on your office and your position. A CCA in an small office with not a lot of coverage will work tirelessly. A 3am start for a PSE sorting packages sucks. Working the dock in a plant (mail handler/assistant) is laid back, and a work out. And being a clerk is normal hours, also pretty laid back. All in all it depends on what you like :) And if you do not have a degree, you cannot beat their start pay and income potential. Great career track.
Pro érvek
Security, pay, insurance at date of hire, tons of career paths, union representation
Kontra érvek
Management at certain offices, hours of certain positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best for regular employees bad for PSE's
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2019, március 3.
Overall, working for USPS is a great experience. The benefits and the career path are attractive. However, with the ever declining mail volume and poor management, it is becoming unpleasant work environment. People here getaway with stuff others get fired for. In some places, there is poor leadership and bad work ethic. Some people work very less due to their extracurricular relations with managers/supervisors while few others do the heavy work.

Workers generally don't welcome you at first. You gotta keep a low profile and less communication to smoothly MIX the crowed.

If you imagine a fan job before joining, be prepared for a physically demanding and boring work with at times poorly managed environment. Managers assume their position with length of service only without leadership knowledge.

I generally recommend USPS but one needs to be prepared for the odds before joining.
Pro érvek
Great benefits for regular employees
Poor work environment
na
Senior Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Vass, NC2019, február 27.
very demanding. Does not cater to your family or personal time. Better for single individuals or retirees looking for work and don't mind the hustle and bustle.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay and benefits are great. Everything else isn't.
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Plata, MD2019, február 27.
The pay and benefits are great. Everything else isn't. The hourly salary was awesome along with the benefits but don't expect a work/life balance. Advancement takes forever and management could care less about you.
Pay and benefits
Everything else
Productive environment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, február 25.
It was good working there because it helped me to acclimate to working for the civilian sector after serving 20 years in the military. We had to meet certain production goals and we worked as a team in order to accomplish them.
Miserable Place to Work
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2019, február 24.
The USPS is a miserable place to work. Most people are unhappy even though they are making great money. As PSE Clerk, I worked 7 days a week for 9-12 hours a day. I had no family time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I wish in my position i had more hours.
Postal service clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Darien, CT2019, február 23.
In my office i feel that we need more hours. I personally have been there for over 2 years and i have been in the same position. I was under the belief that once i started my career at the post office that ibwould no longer have to work two jobs simultaneously as i have for so many years only to find out that i still had to due to lack of hours inside my office which was a big disappointment. I say that its a disappointment because i feel that i have much more to offer.
Good starting pay
Not enough hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Usps the wrong choice for anyone
Clerk, United States Postal Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  IE, CA2019, február 21.
If you have a family do them a solid and stay clear.,they will write you up for taking your kid(s) to the doctor. If you don't allow them to violate federal laws constantly and abuse you constantly they will target you in all kinds of ways. Management doesn't care about anyone but themselves. No set schedules, always last minute changes without consideration, management only cares about making themselves look great., wants employees to fake deliveries and signatures to avoid bad delivery numbers. Your health and safety are not a concern more of an inconvenience to them. Worst employer ever., the sewer systems are better than the USPS. they also without telling you will alter your time cards and hours., keep logs.
Pro érvek
on time pay if its correct.
Kontra érvek
anything else not listed in pros.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
Total Waste of Time
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. George, UT2019, február 20.
They advertise the job as a PSE but all duties describe a clerk inside the office. I drove 70 total miles to test and interview and invested 16 hrs of testing, preparing, driving, and interview. At the interview they tell me it's an on call 2am sorting mail in the back, at multiple locations. Total Waste of Time .
Kontra érvek
On Call. Multiple offices, 15 min call back to mgr expected.
bad management
PSE Supply Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Topeka, KS2019, február 18.
The management at the mdc is horrible. And knowing I had a disability and needed medical attention they fired me. I never missed or never was late. I feel like they dont care about the well being of the employees.
Work Experience
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lawndale, CA2019, február 18.
Great colleagues! Work is fast-paced, but is manageable--that is if you are fully employed in a station. If not, be prepared to face a tough work environment. To sum it all, this place is a militarized organization that isn't really part of the U.S. Government.
Great Work Culture!
Kontra érvek
If they know you work, they give you even more!
Fun place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milan, IL2019, február 16.
Work hard and feel great about what you get done
Helpful co workers
Potential over time
5 day work week unless it is the holiday season
Great place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you need money and can ignore stupidity get the cash
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, február 15.
a horrible place to work not safe people treated like garbage weak union favoritism and inept people in charge. if you can ignore the over stupidity and get your money and benefits? stay put come to work do your job get paid do 20 yrs and leave.
money and benefits
idiots in charge
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great place for employment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bell Gardens, CA2019, február 6.
I loved working for the post office. I felt it helped with the cost of living. Great hours and pay. Overtime often available. Opportunity for growth within the postal service.
Pro érvek
Great salary great work shifts
Casual hire
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
typical day
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Broken Bow, OK2019, február 3.
Start work by running daily reports, meet incoming mail truck,
distribute all incoming mail to the correct carriers and routes as well
as mail slots. Work customer window, selling our product service as
well as receive incoming mail parcels. Finished the day by making
sure all outgoing mail was on outbound trucks and assure that all
trucks left on time.
what i thought of the United States Postal Service
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Smith, AR2019, február 3.
It was a great job and experience for me and I would love the opportunity to be part of the team again I enjoyed the work and had no problems with it. The people who worked there as well were kind and willing to help and It was appreciated when I had questions that I didn't know the answer to.
good wages and hours
I am 18 and waking up at 1:30 in the morning was a hard transition for me
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
Fast paced
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, február 2.
Fed, swept and handled mail on a daily basis. Day to day operations were relatively the same each day. A typical day at work consisted of clocking in, waiting for management to tell you your duties for the day, complete your duties and clock out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Postal Service can be a very good place to work if you apply yourself.
Postal clerk/supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, február 2.
The Postal Service is a wonderful place to work with plenty of upward mobility. There are plenty of opportunities to advance. It takes focus and attention to details.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long ping pong effect... no one knows what anyone is doing.
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, február 2.
It's alot of confusion due to the lack of strong management. One will lie and then the other will undercut them and say they have no idea what's going on... u have to rely on your union rep. Instead of your supervisors and managers.
Great teamwork
Terrible structure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van