United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 619 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 800 értékelés megtekintése
Poor management, poor scheduling
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, október 13.
You will never know your schedule. They will post it the day before, make changes daily, have you leave late and in too early. Management is sneaky, unprofessional, and could care less about the well being of employees. Employees are cranky due to poor work environment. I am trying to find a replacement job. The pay is good but it is not worth the stress. The job itself is easy but new employees are taken advantage amid. Do not
Become a PSE.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money, but mostly everything else is to be desired.
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2019, október 13.
Good pay, but mostly everything else is to be desired. Management has no qualifications and mostly all advancement is a “buddy system.” Easy to get hired on.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Fast and slightly stressful
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bakersfield, CA2019, október 12.
I learned how the mail is ran.
Certain management will treat you like an actual person.
The other PSE's usually stick together and try to help each other out.
Pay is good
They will overwork you
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Incredibly and unethical disorganized management
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Estes Park, CO2019, október 12.
I can't think of a worse organization that I've previously worked for. LOW pay, long hours, chaotic management, favoritism, good ole boy club, lack of concern for employees or customers. Management just wants their bonus based on working you incredibly hard and sending you home early. Don't count on fair treatment or fair pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone there will treat you like family it's very great place to work you learn know things everyday.
Very great place to work everyone never treat you like family everyone keeps to their self if you need help people are there to explained and they have really great benefits
Terrible environment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, október 11.
childish employees and unprofessional managers and supervisors... you are better off keeping to yourself and do your job . if not, your job will be threatened and you will be disciplined for little to no reason at all.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Amazing Place
POSTAL CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southport, IN2019, október 10.
The benefits and work environment are very key bonuses to the job. Some of the politics behind the scenes make the job less enjoyable. Overall this is a great job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Good money
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandston, VA2019, október 10.
Work hard in there but the pay is ok, you’ll get a lot of hours if you really want it. Im not currently there anymore due to issues with my car but I recommend it to someone who needs a job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Great Place for Growth
NTFT Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Folsom, NM2019, október 8.
The advancement with USPS seems to happen real quick. I have grown in my knowledge of how the post office operates as well as all the work that goes on behind the scenes.
Window clerk
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Warwick, RI2019, október 6.
A typical day would be to setup and open the window for service. I met many friendly and nice people and learned a bit about many of them. Management would help and give input as needed. The hardest part of the job was getting someone to come to the window when help was needed. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting so many nice people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time with the USPS.
POSTAL CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississippi District2019, október 4.
Working for the USPS was a very rewarding experience. I was able to meet the people of the area. I was able to provide service for customers and actually see how pleased they were with the service I provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good opportunity
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, KS2019, szeptember 26.
Working there helped me take care of my house hold me being a single mother it's always hard finding a good paying job and The USPS was the best job I ever had all my years I've been working
Pro érvek
Good oppourtunity to grow with the company
Kontra érvek
Working as a Casual your term dosent last long enough
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
This is a great job!
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, szeptember 24.
This job have great pay and a great work environment. The hours are long but it is so worth it. There's also plenty of opportunity for advancement with the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10Nem 2Jelentés
Work related
Postal Service Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 24.
I would clock in with my time card and report to my designated operation. Follow the supervisors order. Some operations are solo work areas and others are a team effort.
Poor Management
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeview, IL2019, szeptember 23.
I worked overnight. It ended up throwing off my circadian rhythm, which ended badly for me. The pay is decent but not enough for the cost of living in Chicago, IL.
I loved it
Holiday Postal Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dallas, GA2019, szeptember 23.
I worked at the Dallas Post Office during the Holiday season so my position was temporary. For the most part it was fun yet tiring. I had never done any type of work like that before so at first I was completely lost on what to do and the regular employees really didn't have time to properly train me so I learned as I went along. Some of the supervisors were very helpful while others who knew I didn't know what I was doing expected me to know everything already.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Postal Service
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McAlester, OK2019, szeptember 21.
When hired as a RCA, it was explained there is a way to advance. Carriers have to retire. Everything is done by seniority. However, as a RCA you are giving only 1 day a week.
Pro érvek
Money is great, no benefits as RCA
Kontra érvek
RCA can be called in with little to no warning
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is horrible and a few racist
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bellmawr, NJ2019, szeptember 21.
Post masters are horrible
Mental abuse at an all time high i quit couldnt take it. There are alot of racist pricks that work there. They set people up to fire them and the union us just there to get the extra pay
Having employment
Sorry place
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, szeptember 21.
This place was a dang joke.. The management was terrible.. Didn't know how to treat people. I see why folks go "postal" stuff is no joke. They need to learn how to treat people better.... People can only take so much before they snap.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Good benefits
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springdale, AR2019, szeptember 20.
It was a great place to work, bad on joints, advancement. Good benefits and was a secure job. The Postal Service was a good job for me and my family over the years.
benefits, job security
repetitive
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van