United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Clerk1 657 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 657 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 620 értékelés megtekintése
Good Government Job
Sorting mail for domestic and APO delivery in standing and sedentary positions as a permanent part-time employee at the Mail Facility and Airport dispatch center.
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Manditory Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but they work you hard.
As a temporary holiday employee, the post office works you really hard. Two weeks in a row, working 6 days a week, 10+ hours a day tends to wear on ones' body and mind. The biggest plus is the pay is very good and the overtime is great but you get no holiday fun time with the family because you are so tired and sore from work. The supervisors are always so busy and almost have no time for you and they expect you to jump when they say. The job is easy but very physical and draining.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I couldn't have chose a better company to work for
The post office pay is great but it doesn't have that much flexibility to accommodate between balancing work and your personal life im actually trying to go back to the company
Workplace culture
There is no consideration of life outside this place. Compensation is good, management have a bad attitude, also they are bullies. They expect you to be a their beck and call, and be a robot and don’t speak up for yourself. Also lack of public service training.
Long work hours
Very long hours. It can take 3-4 years before you become a Regular Employee. Work/life balance does not exist. Management has no respect for the employees.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Tough place to work
The Post Office is definitely a place to have a career and be there for over 20 years if you want something steady and lasting. It will also put a lot of wear and tear on your body and you won't move up in position quickly or at all. Lots of disrespect from the staff and your schedule is all over the place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS was the most stressful job
I worked at USPS last year as a seasonal employee. I turned my badge in a week in advance. I sustained a head injury. I was called back in July of this year. I was very hesitant; I decided to give it another chance. It was the worst decision I made. I left after 3 months
Great
Great place to work. I was really excited to get hired for seasonal . I really love working here. People are very kind and friendly. Great pay and a great place to start a career
Munkahelyi kultúra
The good
Great place to work .
Some superviors are really motivational and they do encurage u to do ur best and to strive higher .

Flexible work time and days off
Awful management
Management is ridiculous. I feel like I’m in high school again with all the cliques and gossip consuming the office atmosphere. And it’s not only my co-workers but also, and more importantly, my post master. I work my butt off, never complain, put my head down and work but don’t receive recognition. In fact I only get talked to by management if there is a problem or if my co-workers or I mess up. If I ask them questions so I can learn or do something right, I get a rude and demeaning attitude from management. It’s emotionally exhausting to be around such unhappy people.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very regid place to work at
Very boring Job are left for a few people to do it.Very unfriendly staff. A lot of Neo pot ism. regretted working there. My working hours was always short and my paid hours had always discrepancy.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Training aspect is nothing to be desired
Most often the job is learned by judgement calls. And we all may have different views on judgement. So, to learn tasks the correct way usually is through a lecture from doing a task incorrectly. Co-workers are not forth coming on breaks, etc. Things of benefit to you as a new employee seems to be kept secret.
Kontra érvek
rarely get to take a physical break
Overall liked the position
Loved the job. Loved the customers.
The Postmaster was not kind or friendly would scream and yell and throw temper tantrums.

She was not happy unless she was abusing someone so I gave notice and left.

She soon, within weeks was transferred out to a new PO in a different area.

Carma
Nice
Enjoyed my time there it was an easy job and co-workers were nice and easy to get along with. Laid back managers and the customers were amazing as well
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overworked, understaffed and no work/life balance
They are so understaffed that they will work you like a dog. Breaks and/or lunches are occassionally denied by the supervisors or leads. They are forever telling you to work faster. They don't care about your car issues or other problems that may impede you from showing up to work. They will write you up for not showing up even after you have called to tell them and they said it was okay. This place is not the place for you if you have foot problems. They will not care about your pain. THE The pay isn't great, but if you don't care about getting 17 an hour and not a full 40 hrs. Then I guess u will be fine. Also morale among the PSEs is so low, they are always talking negatively about everything.
Good Pay Close To Home
All in all it is a great place to work. Made career in 14 months but still only part time. Post master can be a bit over the top and gets extremely stressed very easily.
Run !
If you work at the Morgan Plant in NYC, you better have thick skin! Most of management is condensing, disrespectful and nasty. You are informed of mandatory overtime less than an hour before your shift ends. Their main concern is not you well being, but to get the mail out by ANY means necessary!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bad
Bad place to work. Overnight hours are horrible. No opportunity for advancement. Treated horribly. Poor location. Bad management. Broken facility. Ultimately pointless job
Fast pace, Productive
It was a fast pace, friendly, and great energy in the work place. When i came into work it was always so welcoming. Everyone worked hard and helped out if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a good job and requires alot of mental and physical labor. If you have a good memory and able to stand on your feet for several hours, I would say give it a shot.
Secure
Secure and good paying job. Plenty of opportunity for advancement. Good environment to work. Good benefits including pension, vacation, and sick days.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés