United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 420 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced work environment.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, OR2019, április 14.
Productive and fast paced work environment. The management was fair overall. They work you hard but treat you like family. This also comes with the hard ship of stress for all employees.
poor management
Postal Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  CA2019, április 14.
management expects you to literally bend over backwards for them, but wont let you request off a day. there is definitely favoritism. I was supposed to be made regular two years ago. work/life balance is a joke, you work between 6-14 days straight and hope it gets better. it doesnt..
pay is decent
work/life balance, management, drama
Paying your dues...
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Iowa2019, április 13.
Until you get a full time or career position you struggle to pay your bills... If it’s your part time job and you have a full time job.. that’s great. It’s not a job for everyone necessarily but it’s a good way to get your foot in the door where there are opportunities for great benefits and great pay...
Munkahelyi kultúra
sorting mail and working with co workers
Pse Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, április 12.
I enjoyed the work pace and space that i was working in with nice co workers i can depend on. I learned how to use the scanner to scan mail and sort them putting them in the correct zip code. Hardest part of the job is not the hardest part of the job everything was very easy. the most enjoyable part of the job is Team meetings and seeing the smiles on the managers faces.
free lunch
short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and no time for family.
PSE Processsing Clerk/USPS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Farmington Hills, MI2019, április 11.
I liked the job but it became too much. Only had one day off a week. Not a job for someone with a kids. Pay was decent but that doesnt make up for how many hours you had to work.
Pay
Hours
Stressful
Postal Support Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Missouri2019, április 11.
Pay was OK but offices were closing or cutting hours. No chance to become a career employee. Worked full time but has no benefits. All the people I worked with were awesome.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good organization but treats employees poorly
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Muskego, WI2019, április 11.
The postal service is such a great organizations that provides great service to the people of the united states. However, they take extreme advantage of the their employees. You are treated like a robot instead of a human. There is a lot of gossip and favoritism. Every employee is exhausted!
Horrible place to work!
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Diamond Bar, CA2019, április 10.
USPS was the most hostile environment I have ever encountered. The management would threaten, scream at the employees to work faster and many times work in unsafe conditions. I felt I was working in a Plantation with management cracking the lasso.
Unable to take breaks
Good pay
PSE/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bucks, AL2019, április 10.
Well paying job is why I would recommend the USPS. I worked in a small office in the country by myself. Wasn't much to do most days. Good management. Sometimes had to work at another office the other half of the day because I worked at a 4 hour office.
Abusive experience
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Squaw Lake, MN2019, április 10.
It was hard to get full time hours. Although the pay and benefits were good, I had an abusive boss. I did not want to resign, as I was getting to a point where I could have received full time hours. I had a very, abusive situation, so I resigned. Low Integrity level there, which I could not tolerate.
Pro érvek
Good benefits and room for advancement
Management abusive.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was only a temporary worker
Postal Worker (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, április 9.
Was not able to go permanent even as promised .six work days
In all around areas that will not allow perfection to one area .fewer workers do minimal work due to acquaintance or veteran
Changes need to be made
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, április 6.
Start with upper management. The plant is not organized. Management only care about the mail. Being a PSE limits your choices and treated as if we do not work the same mail as the regulars do.
Munkahelyi kultúra
US Postal Service Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Denver, NC2019, április 5.
Great place to work. They have great benefits and pay . you must always be on time for work and take your job seriously. Be kind and courteous to all customers and fellow employees. Don't ever lie, cheat, nor steal while working at the United States Postal Service. Also, do not have any unprescribed medications in your body/ system at any time while working for the United States Postal Service.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Poor post masters
PSE Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walker, LA2019, április 5.
Post master do not try to work with all employees schedule and life , picks and chooses based off who the post master knows/who’s been there 10+ years.
Great pay and hours
Kontra érvek
Do not care about personal like / children
Fast paced & productive culture
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carrboro, NC2019, április 5.
I recently worked for the USPS during this past holiday season and I will admit it’s hard work, but at least the pay is decent enough. I started work at 7am and sometimes didn’t get off until 730pm or a lil afterwards, because in my opinion, the post office is one of if not the busiest place during that time of the year. Management was very accommodating and understanding. I wish I could have stayed on as a regular employee, but I was never offered a permanent position. But, overall I will say, it was a great experience.
Pro érvek
Great co workers, lot of overtime available
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I understand why people go postal after working here
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aztec, NM2019, április 4.
Management belittles and harasses you to the point it's uncomfortable. 4 different unions are always at conflict with one another. Worked double split shifts. 6 am to 8 am, 11 am to 1 pm, 3 pm to 6 pm, 6 days a week. Fellow employees attack and harrass each other often. Very hostile work environment. Very stressful. Everything is timed to the minute, go over and get yelled at. I hated this job. You couldn't pay me enough to go back.
Pay, benefits
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work and no hours or pay
PSE/ Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2019, április 2.
you work your self to death and they do not care. Work hard and they will not see it, the one who is lazy and works the least gets the attention and notice
Pro érvek
you work for the Post office
you work for the Government
What a DaY!!!
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  The Colony, TX 750562019, április 1.
Pretty routine. Every package and piece of mail is handle efficiently and most effectively as humanly possible. Time is money. There is a lot of opportunity to get plenty of hours if needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Nothing negative to say
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Camp Pendleton, CA2019, március 31.
In the 4 years I’ve worked with USPS I have gained plenty of skills that I could use elsewhere. I never really had a problem with management, we both had a similar mindset for how we wanted the work to go. The best part of the job was how we were able to converse among one another while still completing the task at hand. We worked around each other so much that we essentially became family. The hardest part would have to be in the morning and the middle of the day. We called this “ Rush hour” where we would have to both load/unload the mail on the truck and also tend to the customers trying to process mail out.
Pro érvek
Open environment, friendly, team oriented, lively
Kontra érvek
Long working hours depending on the season.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
It was an experiance.
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charleston, WV2019, március 28.
It was a very fast paced environment. You needed to be able to keep moving and be able to handle working with all kinds of people. There was many things that needed to be memorized in order to function properly.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van