United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Clerk1 668 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 668 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorting mail for domestic and APO delivery in standing and sedentary positions as a permanent part-time employee at the Mail Facility and Airport dispatch center.
Pay
Manditory Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a USPS plant. It’s easy work but overtime it becomes mentally draining. They have morning shifts but it’s almost impossible to land one of their morning shifts because EVERYONE wants a morning shift..so most employees work over night shifts. I worked 9pm-530am. You have no night life outside of work including weekends. You end up sleeping all day and you feel exhausted no matter how much sleep you get.. I always eat healthy, homemade meals but I ate so much fast food when I worked here because I had no energy to do anything. My apartment was always a mess too. My coworkers would say the same things. They didn’t have any energy outside of work. No time for family or friends. They work you every holiday including Christmas. You are not human to them but pretty much a machine. I went into a deep depression and I was always in a bad mood.. The checks were great but I never got to enjoy the money I made. I never had time to do anything outside of work. I was a seasonal employee, they offered me a permanent job but I declined the offer. Money is good but not worth the mental toll it takes. Even after I quit, I was still exhausted and mentally drained for WEEKS. I’d wake up in the middle of the night, unable to sleep. I’d fall asleep at odd times like at 5pm and I would sleep for hours. It took awhile for me to feel “normal” again. Most employees who have been here for years look so miserable. I had one coworker who has been with USPS for 26 years and she was always in a bad mood, she was impatient, she dressed in dirty clothing with holes. I’m sure she makes good money - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
The supervisors are not qualified for their position they are very unprofessional they curse their employees out. They hire all their relatives knowing there are people waiting patiently to get hired. The wage is not worth your health. You have no life.
They over work you and let you go because they can.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Should have thought twice about working here. No real work-life balance and the mistreatment of veterans by some fellow veterans is ridiculous and should a shame of yourselves.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Have thick skin and stand your ground. I don't know where and what training there's " superiors" are from but there needs to be a revamp and monthly training to professionally handle employees concerns and daily interaction.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have no bad reviews for the United States Post Office. They are an good company to work for. The hours are great the location is wonderful. They give a lot chances if you fail their exams.
Family
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked as staff for the gate. This is where the trucks and drivers enter and get assignments to the dock for their load drop-off or pickup. In the warehouse you are separating mail or packages for delivery to the Distribution Center or General Mail Center for delivery to other cities, states, foreign or APO. Managers were always available to ensure proper and timely handling. The most enjoyable part of the job is when I am very busy. The hardest part of the job was staying awake after lunch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love this place it has it pros and cons like any other job some of the people were friendly and helpful. You have to work six days a week and you have to work weekends and holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job I have ever worked at by far , they have no common courtesy to inform employees about anything, from schedule changes , having no breaks as a PSE , they break the law and work on they’re own accord. You will not be informed that you will work 6 days a week and work 8-9 hrs a day and only receive a hour lunch no breaks which is illegal , it’s the most unprofessional establishment I’ve ever stepped into
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was hired for seasonal help sorting mail for distribution. It was very fast paced. I had the pleasure of working with very nice and helpful people. I loved staying busy. I enjoyed learning the process of handling mail. The hardest part of my job was being on my feet for 10 to 12 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Company does not care about the employee only the mail. The only good thing about this company is the pay. Management needs work.... employees need works
Munkahelyi kultúra
Promotions from pse to ptf are not a real promotion no one informs you that once you accept promotion that you may be required to travel to other post offices which could be more than an hour away. Other postmasters treat you like your a moron. As if you know nothing. Disrespect instead of being grateful that your there to help expected to clean 4 hours instead of window usually only 20-24 hours a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, they have great advancement opportunities, great support within the company, and they have good benefits and retirement packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at the post office for the short time that I did. Everything about it, I liked. The overnight shift was great, the work wasn't difficult and everything was easy to understand.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at one of the facilities not in the plants. Your coworkers are friendly and help you feel comfortable. However management was terrible none of them ever knew what to do and if you had a question they would just send you to the next supervisor and so on, so you never got a clear response it was more of you having to wing it. Hours were long and your schedule could change without notice so you could never make outside plans.
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you come in as a PSE you will work 6 days a week 12 hour days. you will may have some 8-10 hour days. you should also be prepared to stand up your whole shift.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a great experience I loved my supervisor she was the best you learn a lot working there I would recommend people to work there it’s hard work but it pays off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great work environment fun to work there and always learn a lot when working. Team oriented people work there and goals will always be met due to this
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always a start time but never an end time. Do not know schedule for following week until the night before. Not flexible with your hours and chaos meaning you are working on your job and get pulled away several times to help with other positions and are expected to stay late to finish your own job or you will be written up. Management does not care what your needs are or how exhausted you are. Its great pay but is it truly worth it? Not if you want a personal life...
Munkahelyi kultúra
they lure you in with what seems like great benifits buts there not. they take forever to convert you to a full time person and sometimes delay it even. and they treat you like you have no family or kids or anything to take care of outside of there needs.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a great and easy job I love coming into work everyday great pay good ppl lots of hours really hoping I stay on trying to make a career out of it..
Good pay
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés