United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

1 442 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Hardworking environment to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, június 26.
I received this job opportunity for the seasonal holiday. After being selected to work the season I was excited about the opportunity with the Post Office. However, it was not for me. I couldn't withstand the physical labor and on my feet all day. After being laid off after the holiday I found opportunity with my current employer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hands down the worst job I've had.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, június 26.
I don't know much about other locations in Ain connate but the main post office on Dalton is definitely a bad place to work. The way this place is ran I wonder how mail ever gets to people's homes.
Pro érvek
The pay is good and it is close to my house.
6 day work schedule; Overtime; Management; Regular Employees
Worst job I’ve ever had
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, június 24.
I thought that working for the Post Office was going to be a great job, but you don’t get told the true way it is run until after you’ve already been roped in and hooked on the pay. The only good thing about this job is the pay. There is absolutely no room for a personal life when you work here unless you have been here for years. They barely train people, regulars get away with murder, new employees get treated like slaves. Only one day off a week, constantly rotating schedule. It’s not worth the stress that’s for sure. Quit before you start. It’s the worst job on Earth!
Decent pay
Kontra érvek
Everything other than the pay
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
No definitive career path and a 2+ year wait to become a career employee
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, június 23.
The USPS prides itself as a "Veteran Friendly" employer which is true to a certain extent. Vets are hired quickly but are not told that they are expected to be PSE (Postal Support Employee) and that you will be in this category until conversion which is usually a minimum of two years. They ask you to pick which shift you want to work, only to move you to another shift unexpectedly. You will work up to 12 days in a row until you get ONE day off which isn't really a day off. The pay is good though, just don't walk up in there with expectations of having any kind of life outside of the post office or any kind of growth until you have been converted. They promote people to be in supervisory or management positions based off "seniority" instead of performance. Career employees are lazy at best because they are protected by the union and seniority. Do not expect to move into any kind of position based on your performance, knowledge or ability to do the job. Expect to be ridiculed and treated unfairly because you are not a career employee. But again...the pay is good, and they won't let you for get that. Good luck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Extremely busy environment
PTF, postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manton, MI2019, június 20.
Deceit when it comes to information regarding promotions or career positions. Lack of communication among management. Treated disrectfully as a ptf. Union does not represent you in cases regarding the position.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Awful place to work management is terrible hours are worse. No weekends off
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Allis, WI2019, június 19.
Awful place to work low pay terrible management no weekends off management is on you constantly about things that don’t pertain to your job. Co-workers are unfriendly and back stabbing
Horrible hours
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Reading, PA2019, június 19.
They work you to death and don't care about your well being at all. Hours are awful and it's always 6 or 7 days a week. No life so don't plan for one.
Pay
No life
Munkahelyi kultúra
All depends on job position, staff, and management.
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mount Tremper, NY2019, június 19.
Can’t speak for all but my job was exactly what i had wanted. Worked 6 days part time which allowed me to go to college. Pay is good for a part time..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Not a Good Environment
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2019, június 17.
The union mentality and the supervisors covering for career employees made it a very difficult place to work. There was no balance of duties and the carrier employees did what the wanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
In office work is a stressful position
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cottage Grove, OR2019, június 17.
The stress load was always so much higher in the office. Everything was super fast paced and if a person wasn't as fast as someone else they weren't very understanding.
Employment was only temporary
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, június 12.
I was only a seasonal employee during the Christmas holiday, but I had a great work experience and would be happy to work there again next holiday season.
3,0
Seasonal
Postal Clerk, four month seasonal employment (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, június 9.
Is a good opportunity for a long carrier, with a long stay benefits are good, not many companies offer this to their employees, so a carrier with any gov. agency is good.
United States Postal Service
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, június 8.
A typical day at the USPS is basically learning everything i a mannerly time framed. I learned everything and I love the job from sorting and unloading mail off the truck. Management is never a problem they make sure the work is getting done and that you being observe for everything you do. Hardest part is nothing that I can say because every bit of the timely job is worth it. The most enjoyable part is meeting and learning something new every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Busy but fun
PSE Mail clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sharonville, OH2019, június 4.
Like any job it’s what you make of it but the post office is a great place to work the hiring process can be stressful but worth it. I like working in the distribution center.
Great pay
Hiring process
PSE Clerk
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oxnard, CA2019, június 4.
Good place to work if you're okay with never having a life. Management plays favourites which can affect scheduled hours.
Pay is reasonable but getting a permanent placement to receive benefits does take time.
Very physically demanding and tiring job but overall not to difficult to manage.
Be prepared to not have breaks and to be working at least 10-12 hour shifts.
Lots of overtime
No work life balance
Great experience
PSE CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Parlin, NJ2019, június 3.
I learned great customer service skills. Work place environment was amazing. My postmaster was amazing, he cared about his employees. I would love to work there again!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Looks good from the outside
PSE Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stillwater, MN2019, június 1.
Once you’re in, you’re trapped. Nothing is good enough for management. You’ll work 6 days a week minimum and 9 hours minimum. The opportunity to advance isn’t about how hard you work, it’s if your manager likes you and if you’re willing to wait for an eternity. No one can make a decision quickly. The benefits can be good IF you make “regular” otherwise you don’t get them. Good exercise, and you’ll meet a lot of different people.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Management and slow in decisions of any kind
great job
PSE MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, június 1.
also collate, bundle, and transfer processed mail from one area to another, and they may be required to handle heavy sacks of letter mail or parcels weighing as much as 70 pounds.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
n/a
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mississippi2019, május 31.
Short staff, poor management, stressful to learn when staff is short, lack of privacy with supervisory coming in the bathroom to get you out, felt discriminated and harassed working there.
Productive workplace
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, május 31.
Postmasters and floor supervisors and coworkers are nice, don't discriminate against age race or disability recommended for all who would like to work and a productive environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van