United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Postal Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Postal Clerk1 668 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 668 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 868 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sorting mail for domestic and APO delivery in standing and sedentary positions as a permanent part-time employee at the Mail Facility and Airport dispatch center.
Pay
Manditory Overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job to workGreat benefits some managers are good and some managers are not the Lunch breaks are good Job security if it’s long-term the only problem was that it was only seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very repetitive job with long hours around holidays, hard work with thousands of packages that way weigh up to 75 lbs. Stressful management and deadlines.
Pay and Retirement
Short breaks, Pay raises, Promotions
Munkahelyi kultúra
The position was seasonal but it was interesting, great environment, fast pace of work but easy. Hourly pay was fair for work assignments that we're given.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good and pleasurable experience working at the USPS. My 20 years of experience working with the Postal Service was enjoyable. I had the pleasure of working in different offices and job.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They hired us psc to cut down overtime for regulars and we heard about it, some lazy regulars, condescending, and down right rude. Wasn't worth the time I spent getting screwed an blamed for everything the regulars were actually doing.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hated my job at the postal office. Supervisor and Postmaster do not care. . and it takes for ever to get a career position. My suggestion would be Not
A great place to work.
Excellent benefits

They consistently promoted a helpful work environment

They promoted continuing education

The work hours were long during peak and holiday season
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS favors lazy workers, they will not keep on good workers. If you are lazy ,enjoy taking extended breaks,call out a day or 2 on probation and a goof off. this is a perfect job for you , as this is majority of the USPS culture. Half if not all employees steal government pay time by taking longer hour breaks or sneaking off to not do work, leaving the workload on those who actually work but not noticed by management
Pay
No work
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This company has no respect for its employees and work us to death. Also personal life do not exist. Having a family they don't care. Doctor's appointments have to be made months in advance. Worst 2 years of my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i enjoyed working with my co workers. the hours was reasonable. the only thing was that i was offered a 360 contract and i was cut as of January 3 of this year. i would love to go back to work with them again.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money is good but upper management sucks. You have to have tuff skin to work there. Watch your hours and make sure they are right. I did like my managers though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a very active and self motivating place to work. It also offers promotions.
The hardest part of the job is you do a lot of walking and standing daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
early hours in the morning sometimes starting at one am would be the hardest part but then you would meet the truck bring the parcels in and distribute them to the right routes then after completing the parcels then you would do the P.O box session putting the mail for the right customers in the box.
set schedule partys
early hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a great company to work for! It is very fast paced and there is always something to do. If you love staying busy, there ya go! The only thing I will say is stay patient. It takes a little while to get hired on.
Munkahelyi kultúra
the USPS is trying to run this as a business and not a service. They don't care about taking care of their priorities. The post office used to be a good deal but not anymore
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is no good no communication. Need to train a little better than they do. Very disrespectful they managers and supervisors thinks they can talk to you anyway.a lot of lack of comment sense
Good pay
No time for yourself work 6 days a week 12 hours days
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money will make you stay with this company but the management is poor. Long hours but it was good and the end. Seasonal workers are treated like nobodys
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is hard, but I love working with people. That is a must in any job that I take. I like the fact that I dont just do one job all day. There are many aspects of the job and moving around everyday makes the day go faster.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really like working there. you got to move around your entire shift and in the first month i was there i lost twenty pounds. I wish i was able to still work there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good benefits. Great opportunity to grow and move to different career options. Always lots of work to get done. Lots of different people to work with.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés