United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Operations Supervisor

Munkakör megnevezése
Operations Supervisor82 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
82 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 406 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Time for something new. Lack of respect from the employees and management. No light at the end of the tunnel, same thing every day. The union has destroyed the work ethics at the distribution plant.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
No respect for families or people if you like working hard with very little appreciation this is the place for you. People who are favorites get promoted and bonuses under the table
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everything is explained when hired. Come to work and do your job. Make 4 good clock rings. Master your craft and open the door of opportunity and climb the ladder of success.
Pro érvek
6 weeks vacation, carry over sick leave, health benefits and a 401K.
Kontra érvek
Bad managers make bad employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
i learned how to deal with customers and help resolve any issue's or concerns that may have been expressed. working with the employees was a classic team working scenario.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The goal of the USPS is to do more with less people. It has created an unfair environment of micromanagement. Parcel volume has increased steadily each year, yet we are expected to get better performance with less personnel. Goals are completely unrealistic.
Pro érvek
benefits
Kontra érvek
work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast past environment, lot of work and rewarding work. Customer service is great to make sure the customer is getting their product. The employee earn leave that can add up to 30 days off.
Great retirement benefits
Long work hrs
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of work hours , upper management could use some professional development, everything based on seniority, not enough positive recognition ,high benefits
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you are all about work and no family life at all, this job is for you!! USPS doesn't allow time for you to spend time with your family especially if you have little ones that need your time and attention. Please consider before applying for position at the USPS. It pays well, but you have to figure what's more important to you. Family, work and living a balanced life or just working 12 + hours everyday.
Good Pay, Great Benefits
Kontra érvek
Over worked, Not time for family.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I established personnel work schedules to ensure proper staffing so that all sorted mail within the postal facility; being shipments, of incoming and out-going, are handled in a timely and efficient manner.
• I oversaw the day-to-day operations including shipping, receiving, and inventory management and control of sorting operations and ensuring a timely dispatch of incoming and outgoing mail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was my college job that gave me management experience and I took advantage of tuition reimbursement. I worked with a lot of young people that I used in the future since they all have goals and ambition.
great benefits
Kontra érvek
workers you manage have been there for many years and are lazy and protected by the union.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my overall experience with USPS has not been to great they promote a hostile work environment and treat people like slaves. The upper bosses have no respect for their people
good pay
Kontra érvek
short breaks, hostile work envirmont very little oppertunity to move up being a male
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the USPS was a great opportunity for me. I learned about the various operations and mail types. Also a postal customer, I had an inside experience of how mail is handled from the mail box to the delivery point.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the post office for 25 years and it provided a stable income, benefits and security for my self and my son. It's very hard work but rewarding.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Wonderful company to work for to advance in your career. Diversified workforce, updated technology and available trainning generous leave policy and a great management team.
Career advancement opportunities
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS was a good job. At the time, it was a very secure. The pay and benefits package was terrific, no one could beat it. If you like to work long hours, doing the same thing everyday, this job is perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a secure employment job that can lead to various opportunities to further you career. This is one of the only companies that allow you to work in various positions before appointment.
Benefits and salary
Kontra érvek
stressfull and a lack of honest leadership on all levels
Munkahelyi kultúra
UPS pays well. UPS has a strong, long and defined history and culture. UPS will teach you how to work hard and how tough warehouse operations can be. Excellent benefits. Great compensation. Longer work hours and sometimes you can be on call.
compensation
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most enjoyable part of the job was payday and accrual of annual and sick leave. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the mis-management by management.
Great leave accumulation.
Micro-management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It has helped me grow as far as being an adult. I'm grateful that I started out here at the PO it has opened my eyes to a lot of great things and experiences that can help me in the future.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Postal Service will pay you more than minimum wage without a doubt. Unfortunately, they expect you to work that is outside of your scope and management will threaten your position if you do not comply. The employees are protected by a Union that is weak and floundering and would rather sit in their office getting paid to do nothing then to help the employees they've sworn to protect or do the job they were hired to do. Even the supervisors are treated poorly and not backed by management when a true issue arises.
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Management destroys all moral of the employees and feels threatening their job is the best practice.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked for the USPS for 12 years and I must say of all the JOBS I've worked at the Post Office, being a Supervisor was one of the most rewarding positions I had the pleasure of working.
Great Money