United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

857 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 695 értékelés megtekintése
Stressful
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Macon, GA2019, február 6.
Many of the plant floor leaders need training on interpersoal communication. Two many supervisors have control over your tenture but many do not truly evaluate your performance.All based on if they like or dislike an employee.
Pro érvek
The starting pay is awesome
Kontra érvek
long hours hard a people with small chilren
Ok
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, január 29.
Was a good place to work , l got a good supervisors , they did teach me a lot new things and I got many good patners and friends ,I sorted mail by states and towns
What is fair
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Horrible management.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gastonia, NC2019, január 28.
They don’t care about their employees, they will over work you and sometimes you actually have to fight with them over the money that’s yours. I wouldn’t recommend it if you have bigger goals in life. I had no time for school, family or anything else.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Very hostile enviroment
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO 641272019, január 24.
They will collaborate and lie,
They are for each other friends helping friends here.
It's not clean you should test for TB if you have worked there.
The union is also fraud.
Money
Stressfull amd toxic
2,0
lot of men
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, január 16.
very dirty long hours bags very heavy to much for a women had to always ask a man for help did not stay left to work at new York city transit. and meet different people
job
dirty
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
N/a
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Forest Park, IL2019, január 16.
n/a I prefer not tp review this company. It was not a huge part of my life and it was not a good experience. I would not refer anyone to this company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
good job
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Prescott, AZ2019, január 16.
Learned about the process of mail.
Worked different hours
I worked well with my managers
Christmas is a crazy time of year
I really liked the people I worked with.
security
days off
Ok for me
Mail Processing Clerk (PSE) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, január 13.
Usps is an okay job not the best but brooklyn facility uses people only thing that really good about it is your pay check... You really wont have anytime for yourself
PAY CHECK
LAY OFF WORKERS UNEXSPECTALLY
Munkahelyi kultúra
Now I know why postal employees are grumpy
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, január 11.
Manual Labor can be difficult at times
Built relationships with people that I still hold near today.
Management can be a pain and difficult to work with depending on your location.
Relationships
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, micro management is rough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, MI2019, január 10.
Worked anywhere from 10-12 hours per day and was only given a day off every week. Good place if you want to work alot and make decent money but not for most with a family, school or other things to do in life.
Lots of Hours
No work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the only good thing about working at usps is the pay.
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carol Stream, IL2019, január 5.
Management is extremely unprofessional. Your are stuck working 6days per week with an off day that varies. You have to work EVERY holiday or you will be AWOL and if you try to leave early on a holiday they will AWOL you unless they are trying to leave as well which is rare. When they cut hours, they want you to work 40hrs/wk but continue coming in 6days/wk only going home early on certain days. When you request time off for a vacation, you will rarely get approved. It takes an extremely long time to get turned over. Even once you become a regular, your schedule is not consistent. Your only guarantees are better benefits, a raise in pay, and two days off. You still have to bid on schedules which you are not guaranteed to get because your bids are up against people who have been there 20+yrs. So they choose your schedule for you. Therefore you may be working 3pm-11:30pm for a few months, within a short notice you are told you have to work 12am-8:30am without a say so. Within another few months you are possibly switched to 8am-4:30pm or a time such as 5pm-1:30am. There is nothing you can do about it until you can bid again. Managers talk to you any kind of way except for their favorites. Oh did I forget to mention you do MANDATORY overtime when it is called (no say so). Good workers are treated wayyyy worse than the bad ones. NOT A PLACE FOR PEOPLE WITH CHILDREN!!
pay
Kontra érvek
Management, Over worked, Benefits are too high when you have a child, work hrs, inconsistent, work/life balance
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Stress and hostility
Mail Processing Clerk (holiday position) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albuquerque, NM2019, január 4.
It was extremely stressful as is to be expected. But it’s not only physical stress, but mental stress as well. Employees are disrespected and are not accommodated for events that are out of their control, such as health and family issues. If you get sick they require a note from your doctor. If you don’t give them that proof, you lose your job. If you have a death in the family and will miss time from work, you lose your job. The work/life balance is non-existent. There was also favoritism between management and certain (younger) employees. They change your work schedule on a whim, so if you are unable to comply, you lose your job. The only good thing about the job, aside from the pay, were the friends I made there.
Pay, co-workers
Kontra érvek
Extreme stress, poor management, lack of respect, forced into work schedules that are really hard to comply with, etc.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fact-paced team work with great hourly pay.
USPS Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Huntington, IN2019, január 4.
Loved the physical nature of the work and working with the public. I loved the teamwork and collaborative nature of the job. The hourly pay is excellent too!
great pay
Kontra érvek
difficult to get a lifelong career position
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Not good
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grosse Pointe, MI2019, január 4.
Management is all over the place. If you’re not a regular you pretty much get the shirt end of the stick. And they can place you anywhere, anytime without your permission.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
good job
Mail Clerk and Lobby (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA 303692018, december 31.
Processing mail by computer, Distribution clerk and other job that I have been trained in to insure that the mail is being processed and deliverer to the right places
different shipt changes
Kontra érvek
the change in time to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Environment ok
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  2400 orange ave2018, december 27.
Fact paced Work environment running mail getting it for are carriers sorting mail and making sure everything goes in the right zip codes and in a timely manner
Good pay
Takes at 3 years to become a career employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sexist favorite family oriented management
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goleta, CA2018, december 19.
Sexist favorite family oriented management. All about who you know not what you do for the company. No equal treatment. If you got hired by the management you don't have to work. If you didn't know the managers previously they are very abusive physically and verbally.
money
everything but the money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful and competitive.
Syracuse - Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, december 16.
I relocated to Syracuse with the promise that I would get a daytime shift job but by the time it was too late and I had already set things up, I was forced to take a 5 PM to 1:30 AM job. They do not care about your mental health. They don't care about family emergencies.

The benefits are nice though. I would recommend working here if you're the type to want to work 60 to 80 hours per week and bring home big money, but to me my health is more important.
Pro érvek
benefits, paid time off, sick leave
Kontra érvek
toxic work environment, unsympathetic management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
loading dock
Lead Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, december 15.
Overseeing the duties of 6 mailroom clerks along with providing assistance to customers. Follow up with calls concerning issues or concerns from customers. Provided assistance and answered questions for mailroom clerks. We tackled issues together and made suggestions on preventative measures. the employees display a diverse culture. Hardest part is encouraging others to work together and helping others when they have down time. working together was enjoyable. Management was laid back and didn't micro-management me even though I was just a lead. When an issue arises I could speak with him about a solution.
Pro érvek
Provided assistance to others, team player, motivated co-workers and provided insight on the operation.
sometimes personality conflicts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2018, december 15.
Can be stressful. Management doesn’t always treat you like a person. Really busy, but fun during holidays. Good pay AND benefits. Employees stuck together.
Steady work, good money
Kontra érvek
Hostile environment, not treated well
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van