United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

891 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 773 értékelés megtekintése
Post office
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lafayette, LA2019, augusztus 11.
The USPS is not a good place to work the management is horrible and the hours are horrible but the money is good I would definitely do it for a few years and then get away from there! Stressful and busy
Dont ask for time off
Mail clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, augusztus 8.
They will work u to death. U just a body to them. Don’t care of your Heath or situation. Want u to work. Do a three person job for one person. Stressful and none appreciate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was more work more important employee was second
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  gmf2019, augusztus 7.
Management could have been better; showing appreciation for doing the work of two people while still being asked to hurry up would have been nice. USPS has things to work on in my opinion.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
No compliments, very demanding people.
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Abilene, TX2019, augusztus 7.
Union workers file grievenace paperwork on you, get paid for all sorts of hours they never even worked. The union breaks down the post office they won't help you, your not allowed to help them.
Horrible
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pasadena, CA2019, augusztus 6.
Pay is good, benefits are good, but the constant disrespect, management lack of knowledge, harassment, and under appreciated is stressful & the pay is not worth my sanity, integrity or respect as a person. Only way of moving up is who you know not how well you can do your job or show knowledge of it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Work
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, augusztus 6.
Good place to work great benefits and work hours fits in my schedule so I can take kids to school but supervisor have bad people skills dont know how to talk to workers sometime.
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love the television in the break room
Seattle WA - Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2019, augusztus 5.
I loved my time at the post office! But now it’s time for a change! I’ve always wanted to work at the airport. I want to thank the post office.thanks
Good paying job. Steady work
mail clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, augusztus 1.
Great company to work
Good pay, lots of overtime
You can make 100K easily at this job.
Every hour after your 10th is paid at double your hourly rate.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, lots of overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Needs more help
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, OH2019, július 28.
hard place to work, Managment sucked in my office. not enjoyable & not fun. needs updated systems that work. need managers that know what they are doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked at 2 other facilities and Hartford CT plant is the worst!
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2019, július 27.
If you want to be underpaid and treated like trash because you aren't a "Regular" this is the perfect location. Supervisors lack common sense and knowledge of their positions with the exception of one . This is the 1st location I've been employed where they have " Acting "MDOs who does everything but their correct job which is staying in the office and not harassing the employees .Long story short the P.O is a great job just do yourself a favor and don't apply to Hartford. location
An Experienxe
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Westchester County, NY2019, július 25.
It is a lot of work all day long. Can't go to management with problems. They don't care about your well being, they just want you to work, work work.. Management have favoritism. There were a few nice supervisors.
Pros: The pay and overtime was good
Cons: Don't care about you. Too much favoritism. The travel
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, benefits, but very hard hours
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mankato, MN2019, július 23.
The Postal Service is a decent place to work. The pay is very good for an entry-level job, and the benefits offered are decent and reasonably affordable. The only problem I encountered working there was the hours I worked. I worked six day workweeks, starting each day at 2am. This was primarily due to being understaffed, but the hiring process is so slow there, they were understaffed aLmost the entire year I was there. My managers and coworkers were great, the postmaster was not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lot of sarcastic employees and bosses at the opa locka plant
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Opa-locka, FL2019, július 22.
Go there do what ask of you and your life will be easy. Lot of haters try to discourage you. You have to figure out who's being genuine to you. It is a cut throat job you must be someone who likes to work hard, get dirty, always be on time, and be willing to 100 supervisor trying to pull you from left to right.
Work at USPS
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2019, július 21.
If you can like to work 6 days a week and every holiday this place is for you. If can wait 3-5 years to become full time this place is for you. Barely allow overtime unless ur a career employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Face paced
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palatine, IL2019, július 21.
This is a very high impact job with lots of standing on your feet and lifting lots of heavy mail. This job is hard labor so you must be in shape and are able to deal with a stressful job.
Interesting.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, július 19.
Good pay. Very stressful. Interesting culture. Fast pace. Great daily workout. Interesting coworkers. Career job if you can stand the culture and management.
Pro érvek
Pay
Kontra érvek
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Awful Experience
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chandler, AZ2019, július 14.
From day one it was miserable, from the hours to the lousy Managers all thru my Career, constant mismanagement, favoritism, just an awful experience...stay long enough expect your life expectancy to go down from stress and terrible work environment.
The fellow workers were nice if you could ever talk to them without an idiot Supervisor bugging you.
The benefits and pay are the only reasons to work there but not worth the extreme aggravation.
Th
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my job at the post office thoroughly! I wish that I could get my job back! When I dropped that box of chains on my foot, that was a complete
Mail clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palmetto, GA2019, július 14.
I thoroughly liked my job at the post office! I accidentally dropped that 75 lb. box of chains on my foot, and I couldn’t walk! I found out that I had RSD, reflex sympathetic dystrophy in my right foot, and that was a permanent injury! Yes, I did receive benefits from the postal service until the beginning of this year, and yes, I do think that I am perfectly capable of doing a job where I can sit and be off of my foot! There are several jobs that require you to be in a sitting position and I do wish that I could be rehired by the postal service so that I could have the exceptional benefits and pay that they offer!!! I am a type 1 diabetic and it is Avery bad taste of diabetes! And I definitely need need the benefits that they offer! Because there are not many places that offer benefits when you work for the company!
5,0
Fast paced
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, július 13.
If you like hard work if you can stand on your feet if you can lift 20 pounds or more if you know how to sort and scan and you just enjoy the overnight Saga this is it
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want more stress added to your life come on down!!
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, július 11.
Excessive stress over a stamp and envelope. I wish customers knew how bad us postal workers get treated down here. Management and supervisors are very mean and rude everyday.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van