United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Mailroom Clerk980 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
980 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 799 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a physically demanding job. A lot of overtime is available. There is a very diverse workforce. There are opportunities to move up to management.
great benefits
physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job pays well as long as you show up and do your work. Not caring about family life or anything personal. Treated like a machine and known as a number.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good learning experience. Always busy learning the many duties of this position. As a temporary worker, if there isn't a full schedule of work, you are sent home.
Pro érvek
Frendly people who are very helpful in the training.
Kontra érvek
Fast-paced with little time to emplement any new ideas.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Offers a variety of different jobs. Room for advancement to hiring paying jobs. Very fast passed. Excellent place to have a career. Great insurance and benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I hope I get called back to work there again! It was an amazing experience. I learned a lot from working here. Made me realize this is where I wanna be. This is what I wanna do.
Great pay
Favoritism
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management does what they want based of of if they like you or not. Everyone has the “Its not my job” mentality, and they work the good people to death while the slackers get all the credit!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love working for the Usps how ever it does take a a toll on ones life working for the post office working 6 days 10 hrs a a day I really had no life or time for my kids really and management is just horrible
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They’ll work you to death. Literally. They don’t care about what you have going on in your life. They call overtime every single night, even if you’ve done overtime every night that week. They don’t care. The supervisors are never on the same page and there is always confusion about what’s going on. Management is terrible because they don’t communicate. The job is great if you like being treated like a slave. And your job isn’t secure, they can fire you at moments notice and will do anything to get you to quit.
Pay
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would never recommend this job to anybody who is still trying to pursue a degree while they work, who has a family, or even pets because this company does not care if you've lost a loved one recently if you've got an important exam or if someone in your immediate family such as oarents or siblings have undergone a surgery and you are their caregiver, they don't care they still expect you at work and will deny any requests for days done a month in advance.
Pro érvek
None except maybe pay but if you have no dependents then you're just working for free
Kontra érvek
EVERYTHING. No job culture, no diversity, favoritism, incompetent managers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
First year working as mail clerk. Loved the fast pace,
the pay and the hours. You are on the move... I lost

10 lbs in 3 weeks. Management was brought in from

Indy for the holiday and they were very positive and

helped if needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
a good place to work you dont just learn one thing they teach you how to use every thing there you have room to move up there i love my supervisor they showed me a lot of nice people to work with every had respect for one another
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you never went beyond High School it a great wages and benefits for Florida. That said... I heard from a Plant Mgr.’s mouth if it were up to him everybody would be working Midnights with split weekdays off! The Union is worthless. STAY AWAY!
Munkahelyi kultúra
There are a lot of lazy people working in there and I can see that the management has a difficult time trying to make them work and often times the ones who are determined to do the job has an extra burden for carrying out the job of others. Since it is a federal company, the management can only do so much because they are trying to reduce expenses by not crossing with the Union.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunities in this job. You are the one that has the power to succeed in the job. If you like it, you need to work for what you want to succeed in it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty straightforward company. All about the mail and the customers Holiday season can really test people, but if you can make it through, it's easy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job is having to work all of the Holidays and weekends with your family, the first 5 to 10 years depending on the facility you work in. It takes a long time before you’re able to have them off. The job itself is the easy part.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Supervisors and all employees want to see and help every employee succeed. Very laid back workdays and family oriented company. Flexible schedules and worked in seve4ral different locations.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work environment is full of drama from co-workers. Not a friendly place to work and the employer doesn't seem to know how to discipline workers or reinforce the rules as to keep the work place a safe environment.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management don't treat their employees good. They overwork you and expect so much out of you but you can't get nothing done from them. You can make good money but its a lot on your body longterm.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at work for me was a 7 a.m start time and would begin extremely fast paced as the goal was to get all mail sorted to its proper location or to the letter carriers by a specific time for delivery that day. When the early morning rush was over and all mail was passed out and sorted into its proper destination I would then prepare and open the office front window for sales, shipments and passport services. Providing excellent customer service meaning taking the extra care and steps to ensure all of my customers have the best experience with me was the most enjoyable part and what I aimed for every day, along with staying on schedule with the mail flow and time requirements while having a positive attitude its just so necessary in daily production. During my time at the post office I learned that time management, communication, and team work were key factors in a successful work day. There was not much consistency or communication with Management at my office and that was the hardest part of the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexible hours and sometimes had to move heavy equipments. Sometimes had to work overtime whether you want to or not. Sometimes had to do mail handler work when ours were low.
Very good pay
Kontra érvek
Fast paced work and repetitive
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés