United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Mailroom Clerk980 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
980 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 799 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a physically demanding job. A lot of overtime is available. There is a very diverse workforce. There are opportunities to move up to management.
great benefits
physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job was pretty easy to pick up on the people were cool. The work environment was consistent. The work load was heavy. Management was a pain in the you know but hey it was a good job overall.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The people dont care about anything but what's good for them By the people I meanmanagmentThey use dumb scare tactics and make hard workers look lazy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My position requires safety, to make sure the outside world of the post office received their packages and mail safely and unharmed.It was a fast pace working job but the harder you work the better chance of cram in the latter to do better
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am hardworking, friendly , easy going and multitasking. I worked a seasonal holidays only. That was a wonderful experinced for me. I meet all differences people and came from other different countries. And it’s very nice to be one of thier friends. We work as a team. We helping each other and sharing food. In our break time. It’s a amazing experienced to be with. And some of them is my close friend now either we are located different areas.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its very demanding physically and at time mentally, the pay is good but get ready to be over worked and unappreciated.The pay is decient cause they literally work you 6 days a week 10 to 12 hrs a day. Only for the strong faint of heart or lazy need not apply yoy gotta be a trooper to work for USPS
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a nice place to work if you mind your business keep to yourself too much drama if you let people convince you management drama keep your business to self they would tell people it would be all over place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and benefits but the unpredictable hours and workload is difficult to deal with. Often over time is required and either early morning and late evening hours.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be ready to give your life away! They treat you bad and want you to work 6 days a week 10 hour days NO EXCEPTIONS ! Also force you to work machines that require a minimum of two ppl by yourself then rush you get done before the next shift meaning you literally need to be in two places at once to finish on time ! And your prize for finishing your work on time and working by yourself is being forced to work 2 extra hours overtime even tho you just broke your back making sure the work was finished on time
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a PSE Mail Clerk, I start each day with a load of envelopes, packages and parcels to process. However, management does not give a great impression on the first few weeks. I was often left feeling somewhat lost, and overworked. I also learned becoming a regular will take a long, unspecified time. Some of the people I’ve met say he/she didn’t get a full 40-hour week until becoming a regular after 1-4 years. This alone should tell you what the growth of the company is like - expectations vs. reality.
Pro érvek
Keeps you on your feet, great weight loss/workout, decent pay, independent work
Kontra érvek
Poor management, non-guaranteed growth, wacky hours, no schedule change if at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
I think everyone can enjoy the environment working there because you can have a good benefit good retirement good pay for work you do it's always fun to work for th
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good company to work for if you want to make some good money around Christmas time. Fast pace and must be there on time to make sure customers receive mail timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a busy and fast pace job there is always something to do your time goes by quickly and always learning something new. I enjoyed working for the post office and also my coworkers as my supervisors.
Munkahelyi kultúra
fun place to work and nice staff and the job is very easy and u have to pay attention to detail. ive worked there for a couple of months and no issues the supervisors are very easy to get along with
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with this company was completely different from all of my other jobs I've worked in the past. I was surround around productive, motivated and happy individuals. Some days before the holidays were challenging, but rewarding afterwards. The employees always willing to help you and work together as a team. The postmaster was impressed with my work and suggested me to apply for a permanent position. Overall, I would recommend this job to anyone that willing to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have learned how being a mail processing clerk come with hard work, dedication, and staying focus and understanding job orders that are being delivered
Munkahelyi kultúra
You learn so much about mail in this job. How to handle mail, process it, sort it, ship it, package it, and how to organize it to make sure it gets to its proper location.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The United States Postal Service Pontiac plant is like many federal government jobs Several lazy incompetent managers whom treat their employees with complete disrespect while simultaneously sitting around on their lazy butts. Many haven’t a clue how to motivate and inspire their teams. The organization rewards mediocracy! It was an unorganized and toxic work and environment. If you value time and sanity think twice.
Always Work to do , easy and smooth
back to back days off

holiday pay and overtime

good hours that work with any schedule

3 tours great for anyone

they work with the things u need
productive
no healthy food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Learn a lot more have a lot of experience and getting along with fathers that was one of the best thing for me to be working in the united Christmas treat you with respect I’ll let you know when you are appreciated of what you’re going
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job has great benefits for its longtime employees. Only thing is the long probation period they have. Can take a while to get started with the company. But can loose it in just a matter of seconds.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés