United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

864 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
productive and fast pace work place
Automation Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Merrifield, VA2018, augusztus 21.
Everyday I would work by myself with my assigned machine, I would sort all the mail for certain zip codes then dispatch the mail to the mail handlers.
paid vacation days
short breaks
Hard work
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Linthicum, MD2018, augusztus 20.
This job will help you be able to pay your bills but it leave you little to no time for day to day activity's or needs. But one thing I can say is thanks to the union it helps employees be able to have more of a life outside of it.
MONEY
WORKING EVERY NATION HOLIDAY
USPS Experience
Mail Room Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ybor City, FL2018, augusztus 20.
A typical day at work involving going over how productive we where yesterday and how productive we need to be today. Sorting the mail by area code, lifting boxes weighing sometimes 100Ibs daily. Fixing broken machines, and removing pieces of mail that caused a jam in the machine.

The management team is like any other work place. You have the supervisors who are understanding and know what they need to do as a supervisor to keep the ship sailing. Then you get the ones that don't know anything about their job nor how to be a supervisor.

The hardest part of the job is the work hours. Working 6 days a week 12 hours a day is not for everybody.
pay
supervisors
Fast-paced and easy work
MAIL PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corpus Christi, TX2018, augusztus 16.
Everything in this work place is repetitive and easy to get used to. In the post office you learn as you go, at first it can be a lot of information to take in but after the third day things will become more simple. I enjoy the fact that time goes by fast and your allowed a 15 minute break every 2 hours. The hardest part of the job is the first day when your trying to absorb and keep all the new information for the job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Customer Services
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2018, augusztus 16.
Customer Services, crowding environment, patience, caring, calm, listen, greeting, good money, excellent health insurances, lots people life experiences, etc.
Mail Clerk
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island-Queens, NY2018, augusztus 14.
Dispose of junk mail. Date stamp all incoming mail. Sort mail such as returned letters, adjustments, bills, orders, and payments. Complete incorrect returned mail. Receive outgoing mail and apply correct postage.
Early mornings, good pay
Holiday Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tualatin, OR2018, augusztus 14.
Expect to be up and at 'em long before the crack of dawn, but the pay is excellent and the work is steady if not particularly challenging. Fast reflexes and attention to detail are definite plusses, as you are expected to recognize numbers and sort mail and packages quickly. Overall, if you do not mind having a greatly diminished social life because of the dramatic shift from the usual daylight hours of most other people then the post office is a great place to work.
Pro érvek
Good work environment, consistent work.
Extremely early hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Chances to advance in company
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richardson, TX2018, augusztus 13.
Can be a bit stressful depending on the location. However, the work and job is guaranteed. Pay is pretty good. There are plenty of opportunities to advance in the company. Recommended for those who have no staple career plan
Pro érvek
Benefits, pay, chances to advance
poor management, unorganized, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Pay and hours
Mail Processing Clerk- Process (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, augusztus 10.
Its ok great pay once your career but you do get hours as a pse and or CCA! This company is so unorganized so you have to make the best out of it and the pay kind of make up for it!
Postal Service
General Express Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2018, augusztus 9.
I enjoyed working for the Postal Service over my career in various jobs but automation changed a lot of that so the job now is more laid back. I was also a union representative and help other members who had attendance problems
managers need additional training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Negative environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2018, augusztus 8.
I had a horrible experience working with the USPS. I was harassed, retaliated against for filing a complaint, illegally terminated due to my complaint, and discriminated against. I now suffer from depression, anxiety, and PTSD due to the hostile work environment that I endured. I ultimately resigned. Every location may not be like this, but from what I gathered in speaking with many higher ups, several of them are.
Very diverse
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Provincia di Firenze, Toscana2018, augusztus 8.
This position is repetition and is moderate pace. Had to sort mail and load machines. This job gives you job security. If the machine stops, you have to trouble shoot the problem.
Hard to get on Full Time
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Champaign, IL2018, augusztus 8.
I worked as a PSE and loved the opportunity. The issue becomes getting on full time or as they call a Career Position. I scored 83.6 on their exam which from all indications is a very good score. Was very well liked by Management, but in the end missed out on a Career position by one spot.
Honest work environment.
Poor hiring practices.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, augusztus 6.
The Postal service is a hard employer to work for. You need to have a tough skin. I have worked 4 yrs as a temporary employee. I am still not a career employee.
Good pay
Hard to move around
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Outstanding Pay and Benefits in Return for Controlling Your Life
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI 483402018, augusztus 6.
The USPS Metroplex facility in Pontiac is consistently understaffed, both employees and management. The lack of management makes for inefficiency. There is much overtime to be had, and much money to be made. But many employees are overworked, and many are sloppy and lazy, resulting in inferior services rendered. As in other factory settings, those with 15+ years of seniority are the ones who get the day shifts. You can count on a schedule that interferes with family or any other responsibilities. You are expected to put the job before anything else in your life. Good place to work if you want to make money and do nothing else outside of work. This review does not apply to a normal post office, just this facility.
Outstanding pay and benefits
Kontra érvek
Stressful environment, No life outside the workplace
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Stressful and Toxic
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2018, augusztus 2.
The job culture here will always be a stressful and toxic environment as long as management sees employees as everything but human beings. I hate going to work every day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Mail processing clerk
Mail Processing clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrifield, VA2018, július 29.
I work 40 hours a week or more. I enjoy-working for the USPS. Process mail incoming and out going . Make sure you get the customers mailed to them in a timely manner .
Great benefits
Break and lunch.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Most stressful job ive ever had
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, július 28.
Management is compiled of people who have absolutely no idea what they are doing. Also, there is no communication between management either. The pay was fair.
Great job
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Des Moines, IA2018, július 27.
It’s a very great job if you can get past the high school drama. It’s hard to get hired on as a regular (career) so that becomes stressful. Some of the regulars are very very mean and try to get you to quit. Pay is reasonable but regulars that do less work get paid way more.
Decent pay, benefits are good, hours, breaks every 2 hours
Kontra érvek
Regulars are mean, hard to get hired on as a regular, drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2018, július 26.
On a typical doy, I spend half my day in the Union office. I've learned so much about the contract and managerial duties. I work closely with management. The other half of my day, I run machines to dispatch mail to get out to the carriers for daily delivery. The hardest part of my day is letting someone know the discipline is warranted. The most enjoyable part of my day is getting the mail out on time. If I spend all day in the Union office, a good day would be getting a solution to someone's issue or finding out discipline will not be given to an employee.
helping others
working midnights
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van