United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

864 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 243 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was very proud to have the opportunity to help my customers with their postal needs
Window clerk / Business Mail / Sortind (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Myers, FL2018, szeptember 20.
Lots of memory tests. Good training job postings for change of positions available
I saw lots of changes in my 32 yrs of service always moving forward
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
satisfactory
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2018, szeptember 17.
It was a complete joy working for this company. very organized and well mannered environment. management was very helpful and understanding. Made sure team work was a major factor
good place to work
Mail Clerk and DCO Operator (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Wayne, IN first then to Peoria, Illinois2018, szeptember 16.
I enjoyed my time at the postal service, would probably still be working for
them but had a freeze on at the time I left which is the reason I retired early when I moved to Michigan, then just never went back.
Met lots of people
Kontra érvek
breaks too short and they really pushed
Blue Collar Work
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, szeptember 15.
It's a fast pace job. All promotion are based on senority. Blue collar work. Perform quality check .People are hard workers and supervisors are knowledgeable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Na
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, szeptember 15.
Stressed, Labor work isn't for me so I'm currently unhappy in this line of work. it'll work for a young adult and someone that hasn't started a family yet, Good luck
2,0
Great entry into Logistics Industry
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2018, szeptember 15.
The USPS is a great place to start your career in the Logistics industry. The Service standards imprinted onto you as you first enter their doors carries a great responsibility as you are partly responsible for helping move the Nations Mail.

The standard is you show up and don't leave until the mail is out of the building and into customers hand. This involves very mundane work and long hours, it is not uncommon for Non Career Employee's to have to work long shifts (12hrs) and 6-7 days a week..

Competitive compensation and a very generous Federal Benefits package are great incentives for your career at the Postal Service. Once you make it as a Career employee many doors are open for you in terms of Advancement. You can move up into administration or Transfer to a different craft and learn something new.

The Job Culture is very cut and dry. The USPS has many Union's that represent each different Craft of work. Clerks, Carriers, Mail Handlers, and Maintenance Crafts are a few to name. Each Craft has a contract tied to them that will regulate policies enforced onto each Craft. Some examples include penalties for Management if an employee of one craft does work in another's. Everything has a policy that is strictly enforced.

With each Craft having contracts and a powerful Union presence their to represent it the relationship between Management is also very cut and dry. Seldom are situation's dealt with on a case by case scenario, at least at the Entry Level.
Pro érvek
Great pay and benefits, fulfilling work.
Kontra érvek
Mundane and repetitive work, Long hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
1,0
What a disaster...
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 13.
This was meant to be a new career but immediately I saw the contradictions that permeates the organization. Supervisors do not respect employees and vice versa. People join for the benefits, if they can withstand the bs until they get full unionship. I still have not gotten paid for days that I worked even though they kept telling my the check is in the mail. The worst experience of my life. If you are a hateful, spiteful person, who is also lazy, this is for you.
Good pay
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Awesome job experience
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2018, szeptember 11.
Although this was a temporary summer job (and kind of like an internship) I collaborated with my co-workers in the office I worked in. It was a fast-paced but smooth and welcoming working environment.

My manager was very kind and we had tons of fun-- after we got our work done of course.
Fun, Interactive, Fast-paced, Collaborative, Organized
There are no cons.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 3Jelentés
Postal Summary
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, szeptember 9.
I worked for the Post Office in Norfolk Virginia for 15 years. I had to removed myself from the night shift due to the death of my childrens father, whom also worked there and not being able to work day shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and workplace fun
Mail Room Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, szeptember 7.
Passion of teamwork skills to focus experience jobs position with learn something else news career of my goal jobs future and community members and friends.
Fun
Break vacation
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
1,0
The pay makes you stay
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mankato, MN2018, szeptember 5.
They pay well and have great benefits but it’s all who you know when it comes to advancement. If you’re a great worker and try hard they will expect more out of you while the slow lazy workers get just the same amount of pay and benefits as you for doing way less. You’re never appreciated, you’re just a number to them. Treat employees unfairly. Management is always changing.
Pay, benefits
Everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to come up quick
Mail Clerk - Fulltime (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2018, szeptember 5.
if you are looking for a lot of hours and huge checks every 2 weeks, this is the place. typical day would be SORTING through all types of mail no matter where you are inside the place. some areas are faster paced with no hangups and some are very slow and literally dragging your feet. the hardest part of the job were the hours..if you can work past 12am or 1am your set and thats not mandatory. however, they do occasionally announce mandatory overtime which is a pain because if you had or have something to do you can pretty much hang it up if your management isn't cool. the most enjoyable thing was finding the cool ppl to build with and getting paid
Pro érvek
learning how to process mail and getting paid
Kontra érvek
the hours and not so cool supervisors
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great people to work with. Dirty work environment. Management needs some work.
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Harrisburg Pennsylvania2018, szeptember 3.
Easiest part about the job was the work. It was a lot of heavy lifting and movement, but it was very light work on days that weren’t holidays. The worst part of the job was the management. They seem to hire people who weren’t properly trained and don’t care about their job, or their employees’ jobs.
Pro érvek
Annual time (paid time off). Healthcare. 401k. 40+ hours per week.
Management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
fun to work
Mailroom Clerk/ Passport clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Carlsbad, CA2018, szeptember 1.
Very easy to move up and it's at your own pace type work. Management wasn't up to par in my opinion but if you did your job it didn't matter. i mostly enjoyed all the customers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nice work place friendly co workers
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, augusztus 28.
I enjoyed working there the staff was helpful and my co workers were great. Great job security and excellent health benefits. I performed my job efficiently and i was a valuable employee I enjoyed going to work everyday.
Pro érvek
Health benefits room for advancement
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
nice coworkers
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cedar Rapids, IA2018, augusztus 28.
Set up and load machines for mail processing. Sorting of manual mail and parcels to meet delivery times. Sort magazines for processing on the Flat Sorters.
Nice career place
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  MERR2018, augusztus 26.
Nice place to work , great compensation for pay ,health and vison for the workers and the family , nice flexible schedules while you work there .Love working here.
GREAT PLACE
NONE
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
productive place
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2018, augusztus 25.
these job is very good handling and receiving mail placing and scanning envelopes making sure mail is in correct mailing code box i would recommend this job
Hectic
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, augusztus 25.
How to work as a team, how to work unsupervised. How to perform , to meet deadlines. I"ve been there for over 33 years. Have always liked my job. Get along great with co workers. Get along great with supervision. Look forward to going to work.
Salary
Kontra érvek
Some times, dont like how shifts are time ie. My afternoon shift starts at 6 oclock
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to work for money, no time for family
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gwinnett County, GA2018, augusztus 21.
good place to work for money, no time for family , the work is simple but its fast pace , good people around you. its contract they can let you go after a year. no fix schedule .
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van