United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Mailroom Clerk982 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
982 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 818 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
it's a physically demanding job. A lot of overtime is available. There is a very diverse workforce. There are opportunities to move up to management.
great benefits
physically demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is pretty good for the type work that is done. The benefits are also pretty good. Many people have retired from this United States Postal Service.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at a processing plant and everyone there was miserable and in pain. Management was completely incompetent and unprofessional, you had to depend on the union to get any questions answered honestly, they work you 60+ hours a week unless you have a doctor's note, and even then they griped about it as if it wasn't a valid excuse. The benefits are great but good luck actually getting time off. You can vomit in front of them and they won't send you home. Wouldn't recommend if you want to keep your body and sanity intact.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at the post office for over 30 years including my temporary casual employment time. I always worked hard and I did my best everyday. The postal service operates mainly on favoritism.Management is always right even when they are not. The union is a joke, a false sense of security. Don't join the union, it’s a scam
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very demanding and fast pace. Some management were good while other managers need management training and people skills. I would recommend working there if you are willing to put up with it
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Continuous routine on a daily basis , god group of co workers continuous encouragements and support in this organization. The union kept the company contract in effect at all times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They don't care about their employees. They treat you very bad they don't care if you get hurt on the job. The managers show favoritism. It's be very hot.
Munkahelyi kultúra
So I did a few things working for the post office. I got hired working in the plant, processing mail. The work environment was fast paced. I loved the independence in the plant, but atmosphere overall was like being in high school. Then I became a window clerk. Listen. This is when slaverly begins with them. The offices are very needy. If your not a “regular” and a pse or ptf, u work all types of times and have to travel. Than can work u for 12 hours. Etc. Time off is very limited. There is no way to plan your life around the job. It’s like the job has to come first and it will come first. Your personal life comes second to none.
But in conclusion. If your single with no kids I say go for it. You can make a lot of money. And move up fast in offices (AO’s). If you have a family or a spouse. It’ll ruin everything. Sorry. But good luck.
Pro érvek
Pay. Perks. Some benefits.
No life. Bad management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Different management and i wouldhave tried to retire from there..but money was not worth it..moved on..to a mon-fri..less money but more family time n less stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal service pays good money but that’s about it. The management team is not professional at all. A lot of people in here don’t know what they’re doing. It’s very sad that the postal service is being managed by uneducated people who do not know how to keep it running proficiently.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job and pay it’s self is fine but management is what’s horrible no communication unprofessional unpleasant to work with toxic unsafe work environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very toxic environment and management is very unorganized. If it makes sense then the post office does the opposite. That place causes anxiety and depression
Munkahelyi kultúra
Required to be on time of course. I recommend you get to work at least thirty minutes to an hour depending on the weather. Pay close attention to all safety codes and regulations. During Holidays and bad weather prepare to work over time!
Often worked over time.
Kontra érvek
No room for advancement. Under paid over worked.
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS is not a good place to work the management is horrible and the hours are horrible but the money is good I would definitely do it for a few years and then get away from there! Stressful and busy
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work u to death. U just a body to them. Don’t care of your Heath or situation. Want u to work. Do a three person job for one person. Stressful and none appreciate.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management could have been better; showing appreciation for doing the work of two people while still being asked to hurry up would have been nice. USPS has things to work on in my opinion.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Union workers file grievenace paperwork on you, get paid for all sorts of hours they never even worked. The union breaks down the post office they won't help you, your not allowed to help them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay is good, benefits are good, but the constant disrespect, management lack of knowledge, harassment, and under appreciated is stressful & the pay is not worth my sanity, integrity or respect as a person. Only way of moving up is who you know not how well you can do your job or show knowledge of it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work great benefits and work hours fits in my schedule so I can take kids to school but supervisor have bad people skills dont know how to talk to workers sometime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved my time at the post office! But now it’s time for a change! I’ve always wanted to work at the airport. I want to thank the post office.thanks
Great company to work
Good pay, lots of overtime

You can make 100K easily at this job.

Every hour after your 10th is paid at double your hourly rate.
Pro érvek
Decent pay, lots of overtime
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés