United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

874 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 322 értékelés megtekintése
it was enjoyable overall
Processing Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, november 30.
Overall it was a good place to work I learned a lot while being in the post office, especially moving at a fast pace. it improved my organization skills outside of work, it also encouraged me to be on time more and not to procrastinate. Management was slightly unorganized but that was out of my control as long as I got my needs met and my checks on time I was good. the hardest part of the job was to stay awake and staying out of other peoples drama! it was a night job but it was fast paced, unless you had to scan packages on the apbs, so staying up was a challenge! Overall I give this job A 85% the people are amazing and the money was good I enjoy working at the post office.
Pro érvek
food in the vending machines and multiple breaks
managment was terrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
3,0
Good job poor management
Mail processing clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, november 26.
Worked here for 5 years and was fired because i got sick. Manager lied and said he had no idea even after i passed out on the job disqualifying me for unemployment benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
1,0
No work/life balance
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018, november 26.
I have been working for the post office for 2 years and I am not happy. The supervisors are unempathetic, rude, and unprofessional. Extremely tired after work. No benefits.
Co-workers
Kontra érvek
No benefits/ no family time
very productive
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 20.
clock in must be on time, can't be late start working stat. I learned while working at the UNITED STATED POSTAL SERVICE that they do no tolerate tardiness. Management is very firm. I have to say the work culture here is Teamwork,Fair and the employees are very engaged I mean you have to be. There is really no hard part of this job it's just work. The most enjoyable part is getting your check.
Pro érvek
Working vigorously to get the mail out.
Nice paycheck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good benefits
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  jfk airport2018, november 14.
Was a stressful place to work but the benefits were good.The place is a very strict place too work.If you can handle the stress.The pay is decent if you dont live in a big city.
good benefits
Poor management
Productive and fast paste
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, november 14.
Great experience overall. The pay is amazing and there are a lot of overtime hours available. Easy opportunity to move forward in the company. I would recommend this career to anyone.
Great pay
Short break
Fast Paced Environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, november 12.
Working at the post office is a a great experience depending if you are up to the task. As long as you come in with the right mind set and be ready to work there shouldn't be too many problems that you should endure
1,0
Very stressfull
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, november 9.
The post office is very stressful, no time to spend with family, work all holidays, they will cancel your off day with at any given time, and a lot of favouritism going on with management.
Union
Long hours, no time off
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life, good pay, bad management
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, november 7.
It's a totally doable job if you didn't do anything other than work there. It's hard getting a good schedule when you first start out. Gets better when you are hired on. The benefits are pretty good though. Management however are never on the same page. One supervisor say this, another says something else. Coworkers are usually good/helpful but some would rather do their own things their own ways which can be good or bad depending on how well you work with that.
Pro érvek
Good pay and other benefits
bad management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced setting
Mail processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 7.
Sort mail by zip code, name, and address. i liked that we was fast paced and structured. It was very easy to catch on and understand the process. As well as management was always there if we needed anything.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work, opportunities for advancement
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2018, november 3.
Great place to work for advancement if you stay committed to coming to work and being on time all the time. Given breaks on an 2 hour basis which is great for the heavy work load. Benefits give to you as soon as you sign on with the job. Parking lot available with shuttle bus.
Breaks, Overtime, Benefits
Kontra érvek
Work impacts body health, Overtime is called at inconvenient times
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office is a fun work place
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, november 3.
The post office teaches you a lot of things you learn a lot some management aren’t the best but some are fair. Working in the post office is a great experience but is not for everyone.
Plently of work
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, november 3.
clock in, set up for the day work load and preform your daily duties.
get to learn different jobs and understand what each person or group do. the hardest part of the job is being on your feet the entire time. completing your work for the day is the most enjoyable.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
My experience with USPS
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, október 30.
Initially, my experience wasn't ok. I applied for specific hours and when I started, I had to work late evenings. These late evenings lasted for 3 years, which interfered with my day to day with my children.
Good pay
Not so good hours
hectic place to work
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texarkana, TX2018, október 29.
The climate working at the postal service is very polarized it goes on the Old Bubba system to wear if you're in good with your supervisor you get certain things but if you're not and you're not willing to play the political game you get thrown to the wolves
insurance
sloopy management
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was nice place to work
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2018, október 24.
It was very easy to learn about the work in post office and salary is good. Mostly supervisor were nice but some were very rude. In general post office is good place to work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Secure employment for those needing steady income
Mailing Requirements Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Little Rock, AR2018, október 24.
I was there over 30 years and it is a good job. I was able to save for retirement and it is one of the few jobs left that still pay a small pension. There are constant opportunities to change the nature of your job duties.
Great health benefits
Kontra érvek
Unqualified people promoted to high positions of authority
Great pay, Hard work
Mail processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, október 24.
The job is very stressful due to the strenuous work but the pay from overtime and regular hours is very good, in my opinion. If you cant handle lifting heavy equipment/packages then don't pick here. If you want great pay and union then apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed keeping pace to get the job done
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  1401 W. Fort Street, Detroit, MI 482332018, október 19.
Most of the employees developed teamwork to get the job done. It was less stressful when you worked as a team, for each team member took their responsibilities serious, and got the job done.
Pro érvek
We worked as Team players, and got the job done
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2018, október 18.
This was a nice place to work however, I was considered a casual (another word for temp). As a casual you are not able to receive benefits. This job was fast paced, but not stressful.
Three shifts, constant work
Waiting list for employment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van