United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

864 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 225 értékelés megtekintése
2,0
Not good
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grosse Pointe, MI2019, január 4.
Management is all over the place. If you’re not a regular you pretty much get the shirt end of the stick. And they can place you anywhere, anytime without your permission.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
good job
Mail Clerk and Lobby (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA 303692018, december 31.
Processing mail by computer, Distribution clerk and other job that I have been trained in to insure that the mail is being processed and deliverer to the right places
different shipt changes
Kontra érvek
the change in time to work
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Environment ok
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  2400 orange ave2018, december 27.
Fact paced Work environment running mail getting it for are carriers sorting mail and making sure everything goes in the right zip codes and in a timely manner
Good pay
Takes at 3 years to become a career employee
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sexist favorite family oriented management
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goleta, CA2018, december 19.
Sexist favorite family oriented management. All about who you know not what you do for the company. No equal treatment. If you got hired by the management you don't have to work. If you didn't know the managers previously they are very abusive physically and verbally.
money
everything but the money
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful and competitive.
Syracuse - Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Syracuse, NY2018, december 16.
I relocated to Syracuse with the promise that I would get a daytime shift job but by the time it was too late and I had already set things up, I was forced to take a 5 PM to 1:30 AM job. They do not care about your mental health. They don't care about family emergencies.

The benefits are nice though. I would recommend working here if you're the type to want to work 60 to 80 hours per week and bring home big money, but to me my health is more important.
Pro érvek
benefits, paid time off, sick leave
Kontra érvek
toxic work environment, unsympathetic management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
loading dock
Lead Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Silver Spring, MD2018, december 15.
Overseeing the duties of 6 mailroom clerks along with providing assistance to customers. Follow up with calls concerning issues or concerns from customers. Provided assistance and answered questions for mailroom clerks. We tackled issues together and made suggestions on preventative measures. the employees display a diverse culture. Hardest part is encouraging others to work together and helping others when they have down time. working together was enjoyable. Management was laid back and didn't micro-management me even though I was just a lead. When an issue arises I could speak with him about a solution.
Pro érvek
Provided assistance to others, team player, motivated co-workers and provided insight on the operation.
sometimes personality conflicts
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Fun workplace
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Charleston, WV2018, december 15.
Can be stressful. Management doesn’t always treat you like a person. Really busy, but fun during holidays. Good pay AND benefits. Employees stuck together.
Steady work, good money
Kontra érvek
Hostile environment, not treated well
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there for 20 years, but it's not for everyone.
Mail processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, IL2018, december 12.
Working there for 20 years afforded me the opportunity to raise my child and have a very comfortable life. However, after 20 years, I still had split days off and worked Saturdays. It also did damage to my body. I would recommend starting there when you are young, putting the maximum into your 401K, and getting out asap.
Excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
Horrible hours and physical labor is hard on the body.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
postal service
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2018, december 10.
the postal service was very good to work for the opertunity to advance was good with hard work and good work ethics. the pay was sufficient and work conditions were good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun workplace!
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmington, DE2018, december 2.
Great place to work and offers great benefits such as: sick time, paid vacation, thrift savings plan, work compensation, flexibility, FLMA, etc...The hardest part of the job is that it is very physical. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I have made a decent living and met many friends!
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
physical job
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
it was enjoyable overall
Processing Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, november 30.
Overall it was a good place to work I learned a lot while being in the post office, especially moving at a fast pace. it improved my organization skills outside of work, it also encouraged me to be on time more and not to procrastinate. Management was slightly unorganized but that was out of my control as long as I got my needs met and my checks on time I was good. the hardest part of the job was to stay awake and staying out of other peoples drama! it was a night job but it was fast paced, unless you had to scan packages on the apbs, so staying up was a challenge! Overall I give this job A 85% the people are amazing and the money was good I enjoy working at the post office.
Pro érvek
food in the vending machines and multiple breaks
managment was terrible
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Good job poor management
Mail processing clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2018, november 26.
Worked here for 5 years and was fired because i got sick. Manager lied and said he had no idea even after i passed out on the job disqualifying me for unemployment benefits.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
No work/life balance
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2018, november 26.
I have been working for the post office for 2 years and I am not happy. The supervisors are unempathetic, rude, and unprofessional. Extremely tired after work. No benefits.
Co-workers
Kontra érvek
No benefits/ no family time
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
very productive
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2018, november 20.
clock in must be on time, can't be late start working stat. I learned while working at the UNITED STATED POSTAL SERVICE that they do no tolerate tardiness. Management is very firm. I have to say the work culture here is Teamwork,Fair and the employees are very engaged I mean you have to be. There is really no hard part of this job it's just work. The most enjoyable part is getting your check.
Pro érvek
Working vigorously to get the mail out.
Nice paycheck
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Good benefits
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  jfk airport2018, november 14.
Was a stressful place to work but the benefits were good.The place is a very strict place too work.If you can handle the stress.The pay is decent if you dont live in a big city.
good benefits
Poor management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Productive and fast paste
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kearny, NJ2018, november 14.
Great experience overall. The pay is amazing and there are a lot of overtime hours available. Easy opportunity to move forward in the company. I would recommend this career to anyone.
Great pay
Short break
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fast Paced Environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, november 12.
Working at the post office is a a great experience depending if you are up to the task. As long as you come in with the right mind set and be ready to work there shouldn't be too many problems that you should endure
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Very stressfull
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2018, november 9.
The post office is very stressful, no time to spend with family, work all holidays, they will cancel your off day with at any given time, and a lot of favouritism going on with management.
Union
Long hours, no time off
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work life, good pay, bad management
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minneapolis, MN2018, november 7.
It's a totally doable job if you didn't do anything other than work there. It's hard getting a good schedule when you first start out. Gets better when you are hired on. The benefits are pretty good though. Management however are never on the same page. One supervisor say this, another says something else. Coworkers are usually good/helpful but some would rather do their own things their own ways which can be good or bad depending on how well you work with that.
Pro érvek
Good pay and other benefits
bad management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fast paced setting
Mail processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 7.
Sort mail by zip code, name, and address. i liked that we was fast paced and structured. It was very easy to catch on and understand the process. As well as management was always there if we needed anything.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van