United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mailroom Clerk

951 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 800 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
It,s okay to work for this company
Mail processing clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Rosa, CA2020, február 23.
I think everyone can enjoy the environment working there because you can have a good benefit good retirement good pay for work you do it's always fun to work for th
United States Mail
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, február 21.
Good company to work for if you want to make some good money around Christmas time. Fast pace and must be there on time to make sure customers receive mail timely manner.
Busy and productive
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2020, február 20.
It’s a busy and fast pace job there is always something to do your time goes by quickly and always learning something new. I enjoyed working for the post office and also my coworkers as my supervisors.
fun place
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2020, február 20.
fun place to work and nice staff and the job is very easy and u have to pay attention to detail. ive worked there for a couple of months and no issues the supervisors are very easy to get along with
Productive and Fun workplace
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Agoura Hills, CA2020, február 17.
Working with this company was completely different from all of my other jobs I've worked in the past. I was surround around productive, motivated and happy individuals. Some days before the holidays were challenging, but rewarding afterwards. The employees always willing to help you and work together as a team. The postmaster was impressed with my work and suggested me to apply for a permanent position. Overall, I would recommend this job to anyone that willing to work.
What you learned
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2020, február 15.
I have learned how being a mail processing clerk come with hard work, dedication, and staying focus and understanding job orders that are being delivered
Great company!
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Montgomery, AL2020, február 13.
You learn so much about mail in this job. How to handle mail, process it, sort it, ship it, package it, and how to organize it to make sure it gets to its proper location.
2,0
Horrific Nepotism Union a Joke
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2020, február 8.
The United States Postal Service Pontiac plant is like many federal government jobs Several lazy incompetent managers whom treat their employees with complete disrespect while simultaneously sitting around on their lazy butts. Many haven’t a clue how to motivate and inspire their teams. The organization rewards mediocracy! It was an unorganized and toxic work and environment. If you value time and sanity think twice.
Productive work environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Queens, NY2020, február 7.
Always Work to do , easy and smooth
back to back days off
holiday pay and overtime
good hours that work with any schedule
3 tours great for anyone
they work with the things u need
productive
no healthy food
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working with the force of service was a good experience for me
Working as a clerk in the vehicle so it’s your mouth the mail (Volt alkalmazott) –  A Jfk2020, február 6.
Learn a lot more have a lot of experience and getting along with fathers that was one of the best thing for me to be working in the united Christmas treat you with respect I’ll let you know when you are appreciated of what you’re going
Happyness
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, február 4.
Job has great benefits for its longtime employees. Only thing is the long probation period they have. Can take a while to get started with the company. But can loose it in just a matter of seconds.
3,0
Alright job
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagan, MN2020, február 3.
Job pays well as long as you show up and do your work. Not caring about family life or anything personal. Treated like a machine and known as a number.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very short experience (Holiday Temp Worker)
Mailroom Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Maryville, TN2020, január 31.
Good learning experience. Always busy learning the many duties of this position. As a temporary worker, if there isn't a full schedule of work, you are sent home.
Pro érvek
Frendly people who are very helpful in the training.
Kontra érvek
Fast-paced with little time to emplement any new ideas.
Fast passed
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lansing, MI2020, január 31.
Offers a variety of different jobs. Room for advancement to hiring paying jobs. Very fast passed. Excellent place to have a career. Great insurance and benefits.
Loved it!
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 30.
I hope I get called back to work there again! It was an amazing experience. I learned a lot from working here. Made me realize this is where I wanna be. This is what I wanna do.
Great pay
Favoritism
1,0
Full of sh*#
Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Gulfport, MS2020, január 26.
Management does what they want based of of if they like you or not. Everyone has the “Its not my job” mentality, and they work the good people to death while the slackers get all the credit!
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay horrible working conditions
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2020, január 26.
I love working for the Usps how ever it does take a a toll on ones life working for the post office working 6 days 10 hrs a a day I really had no life or time for my kids really and management is just horrible
2,0
Steer clear
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2020, január 25.
They’ll work you to death. Literally. They don’t care about what you have going on in your life. They call overtime every single night, even if you’ve done overtime every night that week. They don’t care. The supervisors are never on the same page and there is always confusion about what’s going on. Management is terrible because they don’t communicate. The job is great if you like being treated like a slave. And your job isn’t secure, they can fire you at moments notice and will do anything to get you to quit.
Pay
Everything else
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don't work for this company!!
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2020, január 25.
I would never recommend this job to anybody who is still trying to pursue a degree while they work, who has a family, or even pets because this company does not care if you've lost a loved one recently if you've got an important exam or if someone in your immediate family such as oarents or siblings have undergone a surgery and you are their caregiver, they don't care they still expect you at work and will deny any requests for days done a month in advance.
Pro érvek
None except maybe pay but if you have no dependents then you're just working for free
Kontra érvek
EVERYTHING. No job culture, no diversity, favoritism, incompetent managers.
Holiday clerk
Temporary Holiday Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kokomo, IN 469022020, január 22.
First year working as mail clerk. Loved the fast pace,
the pay and the hours. You are on the move... I lost
10 lbs in 3 weeks. Management was brought in from
Indy for the holiday and they were very positive and
helped if needed.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van