United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Sorter

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Sorter153 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 851 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, always ask questions on job, or for routes location, management helps out with timing, delivery, routes. its always interesting everyday, to meet someone new
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working Monday through Friday. The hours are great. How the Post Office was ran. Management were ok. Was moving the bags to the carts. Enjoyable part of the job was the pay.
Pro érvek
Retire with a nice pension
Kontra érvek
Dealing with the public drama.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I sorted mail. I worked with various people. I made sure the addresses match the location. • Effectively manage customer’s unique needs by engaging in active listening, analyzing a situation, utilizing appropriate resources, planning a solution and translating into action.
• Create a positive customer experience through the expert resolution of conflicts, issues, and concerns.

• Serve as a Billing subject matter expert in my department by sharing my knowledge and assisting coworkers with complex billing questions.
Great organizational skills
Munkahelyi kultúra
Sort mail and parcels for delivers. Lift heavy bags of mail for sorting. Hardies part of jobs was the heavy lifting and remembering addresses when sorting mail
Pay good, coworkers great
Kontra érvek
Long hours and heavy lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
Manager was very easy going and employees were all helpful and willing to show me the ropes. Even though my start time was very early time went by fast.
Pro érvek
Coworkers were nice and friendly
Start time
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I learned a lot working here, made some great memories and friends. The hours weren't too bad, the pay could be better but for one of my first jobs it was worth the experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working in the postal office was fun. My co-workers and I always made sure that mail was ready to go out to carriers in the morning. My co-workers were very friendly. I actually really liked to learn how mail was processed too. I think the hardest part of the job was memorizing zip codes for the certain areas in my department, but it was still pretty easy.
Pro érvek
Getting the mail out on time.
Nothing really
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job was a great job and I got to meet a lot of new and interesting people. I would not have left this job if the hours had not been cut
Munkahelyi kultúra
My job consisted of loading and unloading trucks. I also did mail letter sorting. My number of hours per week would be 40.
grest work in environment
no cons
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard to get the job complete

Learned how to be a team played and better individual

I have always gotten along with management, have no problem taken orders

I am a good team player, and look at my co-workers as team mates

No job is too hard for me to manage.

Meeting and conversing with different personalities
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the post office was I just sorted through mail in different zip codes I learned how sort mail, package and distribute mail, and scanned all incoming mail for USP branches. Management was awesome and I we worked well with my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was transporting heavy items. The most enjoyable part of the job was location was close to home and the pay was great!
Pro érvek
good pay, great benefits, close to home
n/a
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the US POSTAL SERVICE, I wish it would have lasted longer. However, The management and all was a joy to work with. Meeting and working with the staff was great !
meeking people
Ended too soon.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started very early 530am. I had quality of working life meetings with management and employees through =out the day. we all learned from each other.
Pro érvek
Productive communication. and interaction.
Misunderstandings. Time restrains.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Best job you can have, loved it . spent 32 years there loved every day.there is no more I want to tell you 32 years should say enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place and eployees are great also. I like how they challenged us also. The hours and benefits were awesome also. The managers were cool and very compassionate and i will reccommend this job to others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to learn and sort out mail, learn how to build up communication skills, have people willing to work with you and help you out when you need it.
Video games during lunchbreaks
Kontra érvek
Can't go to sleep during lunchbreaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day: Sorting mail by zip codes, a lot of lifting, loading/unloading trucks. The job was not hard. Management staff was very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Handle in coming out going mail.
Zoning putting mail in correct order by zip codes.

Light sorting the mail by zip codes.

Lifting packages and putting them in mail bins.

Working the mail belt machine when mail unloads from the truck.
It was seasonal job
Grave yard shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work different four way for the season we were in , dress different manic with your own style when different types of clothes come in. Mark down prices of the old and move them to make room for the new items that come in.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I found it a very Challenging position : Both as a Letter Carrier and as a Mail Distribution Clerk ... Too many employees '' sucked up '' to the front line supervisors so as not to work ... Middle Management and the Postmaster did not know how to manage people properly ... coming from the Navy as a Successful Officer Candidate ( AOCS ) I know Excellent Managerial Skills ...

For the Letter Carrier is '' fighting the clock '' forced to walk faster and some carriers actually run; walking in inclement weather and dealing with Unprofessional management ( due to poor training and old century dictatorial attitudes that led to nationwide rampant

'' goin' postal '' sentiment ...

What I learned is what I had learned in the Navy ... " Paying attention to Detail '' and being a self~starter ...

The most enjoyable was making a game out of pursuing a better day than the day before.
Munkahelyi kultúra
my day at work consist of sorting mail by zipcode. co-workers on avg were ok at best mangement was ok at best i did not learn much at this job
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés