United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Sorter

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Sorter153 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 406 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, always ask questions on job, or for routes location, management helps out with timing, delivery, routes. its always interesting everyday, to meet someone new
Munkahelyi kultúra
Your gonna work here very hard during Christmas but any other time its easy work. The managers are hit or miss, some can be very hard to work with while others can feel like your friends.
Good money
Sell you life
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was just a seasonal worker . only once yr, and i met a lot of very Wonderful, people.My time as a mail sorter was very fabulous.i always fell good doing my job. I will always remember my friends I worked with.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the U.S.Postal Service was long and tedious work with heavy lifting{up to 70 pounds} and pushing up to and above 1000 pounds of mail.I started out working Flats which was 8 x 10 envelopes and magazines. It consisted of using the Ten Key Machine to put in the address with the right hand and to throw the mail in the machine with the left hand at about 55-60 Flats per minute. I worked as a substitute in the mail room sorting mail for the office personnel. I loaded trays of Third Class mail up to 75 pounds at arms length and above. I enjoyed the people I worked with and the pay.
Pro érvek
Lots of overtime available.
Kontra érvek
Short breaks and repetitive work. Away from Family too long daily.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for the Post Office was a great experience. it was very rewarding to work with such great people. The environment was wonderful. The people I worked with there attitudes were the best. They were very helpful.
payday
Munkahelyi kultúra
During my seasonal employment I learned to operate at least four different methods on various machinery for mail sorting. These were all done over a 10-12 hour shift that ended at 8 a.m.
Great money
Kontra érvek
Long hours, lot's of lifting
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a causal mail clerk and mail handler. I am a highly dedicated employee who can perform many clerical tasks in a timely, professional manner timely. Mail is addressed correctly, marked with the proper postage, and suitable condition for processing.
Worked overtimes a lot overnight shifts/different times.

Worked mail schemes first mail, second mail, and third mail

and flat mail outgoing and incoming to the docks.

Worked all states and AZ mail schemes.
Pro érvek
Letter Sorting machine, operate office equipment such as fax machines
Kontra érvek
worked various application, such machine
Munkahelyi kultúra
This place gives you options and will not use you just to keep up with the business.Very productive also. Love the fact it supports, uses a union board.
Excellent pay
Kontra érvek
Hours can be longer than average
Munkahelyi kultúra
got to work at 7pm, left at 3am. its always room for advancement in the post office, always overtime and it was ok working there, also meet a lot of people.
overtime, good pay
too much mail
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is very easy but you have to stand for long hours and be able to left 50 pounds continuously. This a warehouse job and sometimes they don't know how to let people off at a good time.
Pro érvek
If you need to leave at a certain time they will work with you schedule.
Kontra érvek
They only give you one 30 minute break for 8 hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Was a Christmas casual. Putting mail into small cubical's. At times we went down stairs and placed box mail and all into big bins.They took a few of us that were fast and put us in a section where we were able to sit if wanted. Worked at the main Post office. Very big place. Was asked back, but declined do to getting full time work.
Pro érvek
Close to where I lived at the time.
Kontra érvek
Having to work the whole time employed with out any days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a fun a fast paste environment I learned how to sort mail from all different zip codes and different states got to work with machinery that I never workers with before
Munkahelyi kultúra
this was a temporary job which job title was consider to be a casual sorted mail, delivered express mail, was a temp mail carrier. It was a good job at the time but decided to go to beauty school
Good Pay
Kontra érvek
Work was hard, long, and worked where their were no windows
Munkahelyi kultúra
The work environment is typically productive and busy. Some positions work on production/quota. Work days are normally busy. Employees are typically friendly. Management typically leaves you alone if there are no problems getting work done.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really hoped working for USPS as a seasonal employee would have lead to a permanent position, they offer excellent pay and benefits. The atmosphere was very pleasant and demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great benefits and salary. I work the grave yard shift, was fast paced, my co workers were great. Over time the grave yard shift starts to wear on you phyically and emotionally.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the United States Post office was a great experience for me. Working there was demanding at times but i was had work an sacrifice the made my work ethics great.
Great Place to work
Safe environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
wow! Great place to work,loved the team work flexible hours. supervisors work well with each person when needed , more of a family environment
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was an casual employee working with no benefits. No days off and performed more work than I was hired for. The supervisors were rude and I witnessed a lot of harassment from employees.
good money
Kontra érvek
too much drama at the work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office was a great company to work for. They had enough hrs and work to do doing the day. The supervisors was great at the post office. Overall great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
On a typical day we worked 8 hours a day. It was only seasonal, but the pay and experience was good. I recommend this position during the winter season if you're looking for easy work and good pay.