United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Sorter

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Sorter153 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 406 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, always ask questions on job, or for routes location, management helps out with timing, delivery, routes. its always interesting everyday, to meet someone new
Munkahelyi kultúra
depends on the person personality. I wouldn't recommend working at the warehouse of the usps. Management was ridiculous when i was there but hopefully improvements have taken place since then.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hardest part of the job was the long hours and the many days that most be worked.
The Management team was great. Worked with personal schedules and was able to maintain a welcoming and pleasant environment.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work moved in drifferent area in the plant and a lot new things was needed and learn a lot;as working there Training in departments that was fun to work in
Pro érvek
the was good had an hour
good times
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
wonderful place to work, sort mail by zip code and keep assigned area clean run and operate mail sorting machines sometimes sort mail manually by zip code
great earning potiental
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working there as a/an United Sates Postal Service Casual Mail Handle/Mail Sorter. I would go back immediately, if called today. I enjoyed the pay, atmosphere, and people.
Pro érvek
Doing a job I really liked.
Kontra érvek
Getting up early to go to work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The hours worked well with my home life.. The pay was great. Unfortunately the position was only temporary through the holiday season. I probably would have stayed if they weren't laying people off
it was seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always something to do, you maintain busy especially during the holidays. Most enjoyable part is delivering packages to people, making sure it gets to them adequately.
Munkahelyi kultúra
i learned how to organize better and to apply it to my personal
life.The workplace culture was made comfortable though

the follow workers respect for each other. The management

was helpful. The hardest part was to made sure you learned

the right zip code for each box. Finally, the most enjoyable

part was seeing what the postal service operation was all

about.
Salary
seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a good work environment. A very awesome job opportunity to experience. They very much so give everyone a fair opportunity to reach their full potential. As well as having very good benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was fast pace none stop work I like to work like that because it help and make time go by fast and it paid good money, most time i work six days for the over time
Munkahelyi kultúra
it was during christmas season and you would not believe all the packages that comes into that place.
very very busy. nice people that you meet.but you know how tired you can get.
great benefits
Kontra érvek
hard work and very demanding
Munkahelyi kultúra
All you do is work no time for a life or your family. Co-workers act like they are still in high school even the older ones. Management needs to change alot
The pay
Hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worked hard, learned a lot. Management was okay. Culture was okay. Hardest part of job was stress. Most enjoyable was the pay and the benefits, which were very good.
Compensation
Stress
Munkahelyi kultúra
I sorted incoming mail for the air carrier. Learned how the service works from an entry level position. Fast paced, able to carry 70+ pound mail sacks. Attention to detail top priority! Mistakes are costly!
Great pay and work.
Kontra érvek
Was only seasonal Christmas work, wished it was longer.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job and hours. Fun, and easy to do. Nothing overly hard for this position. Pay is good. I would recommend this job to anyone willing to apply for it.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Graveyard shift 8pm - 4am -- took a long time to adjust to. The job itself was fine and I enjoyed it. Lots of lifting, sorting, collecting, meeting rigid deadlines. At times stressful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work and co-workers but the management was abusive and would add more jobs of theirs to the workers aside from what the workers had to do.
liked the work
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Each day we each spent time on a moving belt of scattered cards and packages, which we were to sort by zip code. This lasted until the last truck came in.

After that time, we moved packages and other freight from one zip code department to another using a handled and 2-wheeled bag holder.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Typical day of work for first shift was predictable after the first three days. As a matter of fact first shift would get our meal break ad midnight 2 hours after clocking on the clock. We would sort mail at one station then sort at another. At the end of the shift we would load mail onto various shipping trucks to deliver to the many post offices in the county or to other postal annex centers. The two problems I had were the first you could work more than 8 hours a day but if you do not work more than 40 hours a week you would not get overtime. Also supervisors don't take the time to learn names of the people they work with on the shift. They just assume you know they are talking to you by saying "Hey you,"
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The accountant department did a poor job with paying workers, especially to those who took cash advances. Some where, someone was lacking budgeting and payroll skills.