United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Sorter

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Sorter153 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
153 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 423 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
got to work at 7pm, left at 3am. its always room for advancement in the post office, always overtime and it was ok working there, also meet a lot of people.
overtime, good pay
too much mail
Munkahelyi kultúra
I end up not having transportation to get there I have no complaints they worked around your schedule the pay was good I liked it I was able to pay my rent.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A speedy sorting day, you need to be well rested from the night before so you can stay productive thur out the night. management was very organized. There is nothing hard about sorting mail; always has a large team work in groups.
Pro érvek
that was a very fun moving, rotating, laughing talking job
no did-likes
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal work is not for the laid back person. It requires precise and timely accuracy. Due to the stressful environment management is typically not the friendliest bunch but very well respected.
Varaible work times
Stressful work environment
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
coworkers will complain if you get a weekend off, if you help someone do their job, if you use the bathroom, pretty much complain about anything.
the work itself is okay, but the culture is toxic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending on the season the 3rd class mail could run either light or heavy at times. I had to lift bags and dumped them on a belt so the clerk could key it to its destination. That was the last task I had before getting injured and then fired while on light duty. My boss was to busy pushing me to do a job that I couldn't until they let me go. I enjoyed my time in 1st class until the Christmas season came around. That for me was the worst time of the season because it was the busiest. I was upset at first for being let go, but that changed when I decided to go into clerical work in healthcare. I have not regretted it since.
Good pay and benfits.
Kontra érvek
Hard on the body, injuries are possible.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a nice place to work. No respect for employees. Supervisors don't speak English around you and is always on your back. No help from higher management. Only one off day and very short breaks.
many/mainly poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work consisted of sorting mail and packages, this was a great temporary position which turned full time. the hardest part was the heavier packages. the most enjoyable part was the staff.
great place to wok
heavy packages
Munkahelyi kultúra
The mail has to be handled, sorted, and processed in a timely manner. Everyone has your best interest. Your fellow employees are there to help. Everything needs to be double checked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked there years ago, and don't remember a lot of stuff, I moved position and time quite a bit. Not a bad place to work in Houston,tx. I had several managers
Munkahelyi kultúra
they treat you like really really bad! They don't care how you are being treated or how you are being discriminated against. It absolutely was the most miserable job I have ever had,
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast pace. Work can be a bit boring and slow at times. Getting hold of management for a answer can be slow in coming. Great benefits, Will take some to get there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employees very helpful, work is a lil strenuous but easy. Managers are extremely supportive, in every way. I recommend anyone to apply for the usps career
Great benefits
Fast paced
Munkahelyi kultúra
the job is a fast pace job. needs a lot of concentration and dedication.Not the job for slackers, as you would be mandated to finish your task as quick as possible. Any delay on one's side affect every other.
some times free lunches
paid holiday and off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You swipe your card when it was time to clock in for work. Read the board with the schedule on it and go to your assign machine. Two people on the machine, one feeds the mail and the other sweeps the mail.
They pay really good
Was working third shift
Munkahelyi kultúra
When i started at the post office i was very excited. I learned how to sort mail in the bin which had different area codes, get jam mail out the machine, prepare bulk mail to go out for delivery.
Pro érvek
we provided our own lunch
we had a 30 min lunch break
Munkahelyi kultúra
a typical day at work was fast pact which I love
what I learned was how to sort mail in a fast workplace

management was nice

the workplace culture was relaxing, laid back

the hardest part of the job was in the busiest time of the year, it was a little hectic trying to keep up with all the work by myself

what I loved most about this job was working independently
the hours 11am to 7pm
N/A
Munkahelyi kultúra
sorting mail and getting it prepared to be shipped out
to customers on a daily basis.

loading up packages and ensuring they were properly packed for shipping

ensured that were set to go to the desired address
hours
job ended to quickly
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day at the post office none stop and consently moving.What we learn at the post office suspicious packages that come in the building and to be careful at all tmes.The most enjoyable is the team you work with and pay day.
Pro érvek
Safety comes first at all times at the post office.
Short 15 minutes breaks.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I like working at the post office, even though the work pace was fast, it had a lot of good people to work with, and I like learning new skills.
The manager took interest in employees work and the atmosphere

was great others employees help to explain the job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical workday was one of long standing hours short breaks and an atmosphere of hostility. on occasions there were moments of brief laughter but most of the time it was about concentrating on the job at hand which I understood the importance since so much was riding on the mail getting the correct place.
good pay
Kontra érvek
constant tension at the workplace