United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 532 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 793 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very corrupt and unorganized.
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 23.
At first I enjoyed working here until management killed my spirit I have never experienced rudeness disrespectfulness at its finest from the existing employees and the management this place was awful.
productive fun
MAIL HANDLER ASSISANT (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, augusztus 23.
Depending on facility and employees you can either enjoy work or be miserable. due too some management issues you have some supervisors that dont go by the rule book they do what they want
management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mbo an supervisors bad very bad unprofessional place to work
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 22.
Post office on kings rd
Great place work.
Until u hve deal with the un professional.
MBO supervisors.
That uses they position too down grade employees
Especially with there casual worker
Someone needs2 check into it.
Irs the worst
Great
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, augusztus 20.
I enjoyed working there overall, the only drawback is the fact my shift was overnight. But otherwise it was a pretty decent job with pretty good money to be made.
Great starting job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, augusztus 20.
The post office was a great place to work at as you had a fair pay for the amount of work you had. Management was also great in that they were able to run things smoothly and were adaptable when things go wrong like major equipment failure. Overall recommend this place.
Sucked
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, augusztus 20.
To many managers not enough people to run the place. They will not accept your disability if you have one so just be advised this is not a friendly place to go. Ran by Congress
Environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling, VA2019, augusztus 19.
Sometimes It’s very hard work, some people are very lazy & comes there for chatting & spending their times & getting their paychecks without working hard. some people are work very hard like me. Some people shows partialities & making innocents to work hard.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a great workplace environment. This place gave me depression.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Trenton, NJ2019, augusztus 18.
The workplace of the facility was very divided and antagonistic. Management was trained to harass employees, and rarely if every listened to feedback. Because of the division between management and the union, every incident was exacerbated, with both sides trying to take advantage of the other. If you were a worker who knew what you were doing, you were rewarded with having to do other peoples jobs for them, while co-workers who didn't feel the need to contribute but simply showed up for a check were not reprimanded and never were forced to perform their job tasks adequately.
Nice experience. No outside life
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, augusztus 18.
USPS was a Wonderful experience. Nice pay and benefits but results in ZERO outside life. I really enjoyed working with this company however it came to an end as a result of outside life needs
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Felt a true bond in doing the job, and what it meant to the people on your
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2019, augusztus 17.
I showed up to work and knew exactly, what I was a expected to do and went on with my day. I really enjoyed casing the mail and getting it ready for delivery of the mail. I enjoy the interacting with the public. and customers. Organization Working w/management to get the job done. working and getting along with your peers. Hardest part was I believe was working in the winter, in the snow being able do your safely. just the continuing the service of our mail service
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great place
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, augusztus 17.
Very productive environment, hands on skills. Advancement for growth. Security and education opportunities. Exciting and great to be in a diverse environment.
Very unorganized and unbalanced
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 17.
The plant is very unorganized and unbalanced that management ONLY cares about the mail and their numbers when it comes to volume. Management doesn't communicate with each other at all, pretty much blames the other for not being up to par. Once their area is clear, it's like you don't even exist until further needed for something else. If you're not a regular or career at the plant, then you're there forever.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Fast fast paced.
USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mocksville, NC2019, augusztus 15.
I worked for 4 months. You cannot deliver in slow time. Guess it wasn't for me. It was hectic for me. Have to work outside in all types of weather. It was crazy work. Just delivered Amazon packages. Someone else can do this I am sure.
Pro érvek
Only worked on Sunday and holidays
Kontra érvek
Not too much time to eat for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 3Jelentés
Work Place needs better leaders & I trainers
CEP- Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 14.
Pay was good environment was messy, supervisor ain't do no work, and drank on the clock, everybody screwing everybody and they played a lot of favouritism. Everyone walked around with an attitude cause they felt threatened by the casuals/temp
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of hours and physical work.
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 14.
Those hired as a seasonal employee, which is how I was hired and asked to stay with USPS, may continue to get paid less than "regular" employees and not get any of the work benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you want to have an active job!
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 14.
But, not so great if you wanted a great work life balance. I've work for the USPS for 5 years in 3 different states and honestly I would have stayed with the company, however I wasn't getting a good work life balance that worked for me and they are VERY strict with schedules. Other than that, if you do not do much outside of work, this job would be for you. Also, if you can handle aggressive management/some co-workers, a lot of fast paced work hours and getting a bit dirty. I've had multiple people in the military say that boot camp wasn't as aggressive. You're choice! :)
Great pay and benefits
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, augusztus 14.
pay and benefits are it. The culture and management makes this job unbelievable stressful and toxic. The older employees as well. Super annoying and bitter
2,0
Regular
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, augusztus 12.
Its a great opportunity to learn the equipment and different positions. The work is not hard in terms of understanding. There's adequate break times. Its an awesome job especially if you are a regular .
mailhandler
mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 9.
Their is a lot of infighting between crafts as to whos job is whos and a lot of ganging up on people who are in a different craft. It is a very diverse place to work and stressfull do to craft infighting and wanting to hire relatives.
salary
infighting between crafts
very fast paced
Mail Handler Holiday/Seasonal Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 8.
Good benefits, great pay ,career advancements

great holiday pay and education/relocation and retirement benefits

uniforms and parking spaces provided great cafe menues
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van