United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 531 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 809 értékelés megtekintése
Not a happy place
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT Stamford, CT2019, szeptember 9.
Very old school environment, they mistreat woman, it’s hostile environment a lot yelling and verbal abuse. Takes a very long time to turn over to regular employee (permanent)
Hostile environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Unlike any other job...
Career Mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, WI2019, szeptember 7.
Working for USPS is generally a great experience the compensation and benefits are outstanding if you're willing to put in the hours. The most enjoyable part of my job is getting our customers the things they want and often need that today's online marketplace offer.
Pro érvek
Great health benefits, good pay and stable employment
Kontra érvek
Long hours especially for new hires and associate employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Slavery job
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nashua, NH2019, szeptember 6.
This is the worst job in the world, you know when you start but never when you leave, 5 mins before you leave they can tell you to stay, is mandatory and work on your days off too, you are an slave..15 managers for every 5 workers, you have to work with a couple of manager breathing on your back, literilly..
Overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 6.
Good pay , hard work and dedication. Must be on time.you work up to 10 to 12 hours unless your career. They are very unorganized the hiring process is slow and confusing.
Pay
Kontra érvek
You don’t get all your breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sandston, VA2019, szeptember 5.
I would unload trucks and move the jumbo packages from the doc to the jumbo sorting area. Wait for the mail to come down the line so I could take it off the line and put it in the cage it was supposed to be in.
Sterssfull work enviornment
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dulles, VA2019, szeptember 5.
poor management, managers did not have strong knowledge of job task, management treated employees unfair and no room for growth, poor work enviornment
Great benefits
Terrible management
Great experience
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 4.
I was sceptical about getting into this field, due to the job qualifications. I told myself to just give it a chance, and I did. It turned out to be one of the best jobs I've had. I always gave it my all. I had a great supervisor, and met some really nice people.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Usps sucks
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Capitol Heights, MD2019, szeptember 4.
Management SUCKS! Management don't know how to talk to people. It's a whole lot of favoritism going on. They favor the lazy ones but always having something to say to the ones who work. They pick with the workers but let the slackers slack. The post office workers is very under paid, they need to pay more.
Production and Distribution
MAIL HANDLER / 204B Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Reading, MA2019, szeptember 3.
My knowledge of the U.S Postal operation regarding mail processing has strongly grown over the past year of employment at North Reading. The assistant supervisor role encompasses the full scale working operation. On the loading dock, I work with truck drivers and employees, organizing the incoming and outgoing pallets and mail in a timely manner. On the floor, where different challenges arise every day I must be ready to make quick decisions to keep the flow of the mail moving.
Low moral
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traverse City, MI2019, szeptember 2.
My hours varied
One day you work 2pm to 10 pm
Next day 4-12 all nights then 8-4am turn around come in at noon the next day. Seems like no one was happy to be there. Union really didn’t seem to be for the employee
Great!
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 30.
Great company! You have lots of hours but if you work hard in the beginning and keep your attendance you will advance up the ranks. Learn as much as possible.
Pay
Hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love to work for them and make them feel like warm as family
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, augusztus 29.
I had been work post office as mail handler for 9 years and some reason there had a lot of problem but it was young and make a lot of mistake so i learned so i would like to start over again and do my best for them so hopeful that all of you can give me a chance to hire me back so look forward to hear from you as soon thank you
Forklift
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 2Jelentés
N/a
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, augusztus 28.
Typically worked 8 to 10 hrs shifts. Management was poor, basically had to learn from what other employees voluntarily showed you. The most enjoyable was the excellent pay and benefits.
nice to work for usps
USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island, NY2019, augusztus 26.
it was a good experience. If you like to work in fast pace place then usps is for you. people are good there. I passed the exam but, still worked there as a casual employee. I don't know if they knew about my scores or no.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workplace was fast. Long hours were required.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, augusztus 26.
The post office was a great place to work. It is very physical. It has opportunities to advance. My supervisors overall worked with me because of my work ethnic.
Health benefits
Worked most holidays
Currently trying to leave
Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2019, augusztus 26.
Its pretty horrible. Management sucks. The unions are wishy washy at best. Pay is great if you want to work 7 12s during the holidays and 6 12s before you go regular. Depending on the craft, it could be 1 to 12 years before you get a regular fulltime position.
The disrespectful management team
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Merrifield, VA2019, augusztus 26.
Nobody respect anyone at this place this happens to be the worst post office I ever worked at. The management team is disrespectful they don’t do nothing but yell the plant manager yells at them they yell at every one else they pick and chose who they going to make work people come to work and sit all night and never touch mail but management says nothing to them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Don't do it
Mailhandler - career (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Ana, CA2019, augusztus 24.
The work is easy, but the workplace culture is awful. There are some amazing people at this facility, however the upper management are moronic. There is no acknowledgement for a job will done, but there are constant threats of discipline for any little mistake. I don't recommend this job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, augusztus 24.
Mail Sorter, new to position, good Supervision, very informative, senior workers were very helpful, overtime available.Seasonal Work , at that time.11- 7am shift.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is very corrupt and unorganized.
MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2019, augusztus 23.
At first I enjoyed working here until management killed my spirit I have never experienced rudeness disrespectfulness at its finest from the existing employees and the management this place was awful.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van