United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 441 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 666 értékelés megtekintése
Fun place to work
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, június 27.
You can advance at the Post Office. It is a great place to work you meet new people and they have a great management team.
I like working at the Post Office
Pro érvek
Many hours to work great pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Nothing like you think it would be.
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Anaheim, CA 928992019, június 27.
It wasn't overly hard, but dealing with the politics of management was a bit too much. They don't care about any labor laws. Took my lunch after 8 hrs regularly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive place to work.
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, június 27.
My time at USPS was well spent, the job was great and the benefits were even better. Very fast paces environment but all in all its good pay for the job you're doing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job is great for a strong hard working person, lots of overtime is offered and benefits included after 90 days.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2019, június 27.
Overall, I did not have a pleasant experience working here, I was pregnant with my first child and was expected to do heavy duty labor until I got a restriction order from my doctor, after I got on restriction my hours were being cut drastically. I felt discriminated against and working here caused me to go into labor 2 months early. Although it is a great job for a strong man or woman who has no children or family.
Very stressful environment
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  O'hare International Airport, IL2019, június 27.
Management sucks, no respect for anyone. The supervisors are not properly trained. They are very ignorant, ghetto, loud, messy and unprofessional. They over work the good employees while the ones who don’t do anything gets away with not doing anything. They show favoritism and are more concern about if you are sitting down, what clothes you have on or if you’re on your phone than if you are getting the mail out on time. This place is horrible!!!!
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Short break and lunch, no sitting down and very stressful environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal service is a good secure place of employment
Mailhandler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, június 26.
I have worked for USPS for over 10 years. It is a secure place of employment. Room for advancement. You recieve COLA raises periodically. But depends on what your craft is (ex) mailcarrier
PS
Kontra érvek
Sometimes you work long hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive, stressful place, great pay!
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Linthicum Heights, MD2019, június 26.
This review is being forced - it is not something of interest at this time and therefore, I wish to state no comment.

As stated below nott applicable, everyone is afforded the same opportunity as other employees, however as time goes on things can be oppressive, I thought there was some bias and partiality but for the most part. I would return if given the opportunity.
great work place
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2019, június 25.
fun easy to learn
organizing and condensing mail
sorting packages
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security and great benefits
MAIL HANDLER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, június 23.
Great federal benefits. Easy to stay employed if you do what your supposed and maintain a good attendance review. Potential longevity amongst the company.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Terrible Place very stressful
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, június 23.
The worst job I've ever had. The managers go through no training. The MDOs are terrible and have no clue to what their job is. The union is a joke. I'm glad their are good Labor Lawyers around.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful. Mdos and sdos does not care about one single employee. All they care about is getting that mail out so they wouldn't get written up.
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2019, június 20.
Mdos and sdos doesn't care about a single employee at all. All they care about is getting that mail out so they wouldn't get written up or cursed out on that telecom. U could have death in your family and all they would be worried about is how long you'll be gone, cause it's hard to find somebody to replace you. IT'S LIFE OUTSIDE THE POST OFFICE GUYS. THEY WILL WORK YOU TO DEATH AND YOU WILL HAVE NO TIME FOR YOUR FAMILY. I HAVE MY LIFE BACK OUTSIDE OF THE POST OFFICE
No micro managing
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tallahassee, FL2019, június 19.
Hours fluctuate depending on the season. Scheduling is consistent with amounts of mail in the plant. Be prepared to have a second job during the off peak season.
It was a job.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pittsburgh, PA2019, június 17.
I was seasonal and I was injured on the job, which caused me to loose my job. They didn't even give me a chance to heal before I was released from my job! So very unfair! But that's the government for you, so very unfair!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an overall good experience
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2019, június 17.
When I first started working at the post office I thought it was going to be more difficult that I expected. My supervisor showed me what was going to be going on in my environment and how my was job was supposed to be done. I had little to no worries at work or with any of my coworkers. The hardest part of the job was when it became very busy around holidays such as thanksgiving and Christmas time.
Pro érvek
Good work experience, great shift
No cons
Awesome place to work
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hazelwood, MO 630422019, június 17.
I loved working at the post office. It was always mandatory overtime and that’s what I needed. The staff was very helpful with teaching you the easy way to do things
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an environment that required hard work and consistency b
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston. Aldine Bender2019, június 17.
With the post office, we worked constantly day and night to meet production goals. I worked many hours including overtime make sure all of the tasks were completed in a timely manner.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Full Time Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit GMF; Toledo GMF; Little Rock P & DC2019, június 17.
If it has not been for the NPMHU position and membership, I would not have made it 30 years.
I was blessed to be a QWL -Quality of Work Life Coordinator and a craft member for the Process Management program, as an instructor and team member. But, for political reasons, these programs went the wrong way, canceled. The work environment at the PO as far as person to person, was the very reason the term ‘Going Postal’ existed. People who worked there, had all kinds of issues that could have led to violent situations in any plant or facility. I was blessed to have made it to retirement. I hope for the best for my fellow workers.
Great pay and benefits
Poor people skills
Great Life
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Midland, TX2019, június 16.
I was very fortunate to land a job with the USPS. I would love to have worked a lot
longer but I had to take care of my wife. I was lucky to have many great friends
whom I enjoyed working with. It was constant work from the very beginning with
plenty of overtime. The mail was always sufficient to keep everyone busy.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work but not until you become a regular
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2019, június 14.
Great place to work but not until you become regular. Management is horrible depending on location. Most of them took an exam to became supervisors and don't actually know the job. Unless you're regular its very had to get approve for anything as far as time off or schedule change. You don't see benefits until you turn over. You may have to work anywhere from 6 months to 3 years before turning over and becoming regular. Until then you wont see any benefits. A lot of overtime during the holidays. Be prepared to work 6 days a year depending on location as well.
Overtime during the holidays
Management.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Pay and Benefits but hard work
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL2019, június 13.
The pay and benefits are great at the Post Office but the management does not care about you or your family life. The pay is great but it's not giving to you, you work for it. This job is heavy and dirty warehouse type mail.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van