United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Munkavégzés helye
2 900 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 27 458 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours so be prepared to work 5 12 hour shifts. , heavy work and lazy co-workers. The longer they are there, the less they work. Till you become a regular you are expected to do everything. On the bright side, there are some regulars who are very helpful. Expect nothing from managers
Pro érvek
Good pay and benefits, career advancement
Kontra érvek
Heavy work, long hours, lazy workers, no respect for people's property
Munkahelyi kultúra
Workered extra hard but never got hired. Needs to change hiring process. Never knowing when your time to start work changes from day to day. More workers needed.
Hard work under appreciated
Kontra érvek
no days to only one day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working for the post office Could use better management They forget they came in just like us new and I aware of how hard it is depending on your position but it’s a wonderful place to work
Pay/benefits
Short breaks/management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Plenty of overtime, amazing insurance, but horribly trained people running the place make it a complete unprofessional madhouse 24/7. I'd only recommend working here if you have a thick skin and can see the bigger picture.
Money and benefits
Kontra érvek
Like working at a high school
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall it is a good company to work for just for the pay but if you need work life balance you need to look somewhere else. You will often work 7 days a week and holidays at USPS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money is worth what you are doing. You work 6 days a week 10-hours to 12-hours per shift doing manual labour. Work to home life is almost nonexistent. You won't always have a clear idea of what you'll be doing. Within your 90 days you cannot take time off. You are hired as an mha which you can be laid off at anytime.
Compensation and Medical Benefits
No work to home balance
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not as good as you think. No covid lay offs. The paychecks could be better and they mandate 6 days of work. It a bad job but you’ll never make a lot of money
Munkahelyi kultúra
You don’t get hired in as a full time/regular employee. You’re hired in as a MHA (mail handler assistant) or PSE. They work you long hours, normally 10-12 hours a night & you only receive 1 night off a week. During the Christmas peak season (most of December) they want you to work 7 nights a week, 12 hours a night until further notice!😳 Management is poor & unorganized. It can take up to a year to become a full time employee of you’re a MHA but up to 2+ years if you are a PSE. You make plenty of money but not enough time to spend it. If you have a family, you will barely see them. Very poor work/life balance
Compensation
Long hours, 6 nights a week
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS is a good job. Management and Supervising sucks, but if you mind your business u can make your money and live a pretty decent life with a decent salary for just moving mail. Just come to work and you will be fine.
Pay, Annual Leave
Management, Supervising
Munkahelyi kultúra
Extremely poisoned work environment to say the least ! The work isn't hard, however there isn't any structure in this facility. If you would like to work with extremely unprofessional, immature, lazy, drug addicted people with terrible attitudes this is the place for you. Definitely not what I assumed USPS would be like.
paycheck
everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management here is horrible. You work with so many different supervisors on one shift and there is no sense of direction so they pull you from all different angles over throwing each other.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I have a positive experience while working at the USPS plant in Miami. Everybody treated me good and the overall vibe was positive. The work was easy to do and management treated me good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
their is no fair treatment and if your new they over abuse you and get you to do other peoples work. horrible experience do not recommend. their is no room to grow they want to keep you grounded
Munkahelyi kultúra
Yearly pay increases with col increases as well. Company that allows for minimal career growth but is fine for people who want to earn alot working overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The USPS off of Elvis Presley Blvd. is a terrible place to work as a MHA! 95% of the supervisors that work at this location is rude and unprofessional. They pick on the associates that work hard but let the slackers get away with murder. The forklift drivers drive reckless and doesn't care about anyones safety.
Pay.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I am thankful for a job and work really hard. But there is no appreciation there. Everybody gets the same treatment, if your a hard and good employee or if you just slack off.
A paycheck
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you plan to be an employee here, please note you're life will be consumed with work and nothing but work. Your personal life will be neglected as you work 8-12hrs days and when you get a lunch break you are suddenly immersed in a feeling of depression as none of the employees (mainly the new / 1year mark ) employees hate there jobs or have nothing good to say about the company as they are brainwashed into nothing but the "MISSION". How dare they call themselves a federal company as it is MANDATORY to work on holidays and there are no benefits to being there as a VETERAN as you are talked down to like an E-1 all over again. I would highly recommend some " Leadership " roles take classes on how to LEAD and manage their employees as I would never wish my worst enemy to work here.
Pro érvek
Contemplation of life while you look at MAIL MAIL MAIL.
Everything else.
Munkahelyi kultúra
When I first started, the company was ok. You have to dedicate your life there. The moment you have something personal to do.. Management takes it personal. It can be a good or bad experience
Pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
One of the worst places I’ve ever worked. Was harassed by management from day 1. Train for 3 days and never see the person again after that. Union is only after money. If you’re temp, don’t waste your time unless u plan on being there for a while. I was terminated for filling up my water bottle before checking in with the “team leader” who lied and said I never checked in with him at all when in reality he was the one that never came back to the designated area assigned by the manager. But of course they took his word over mine because he had been there longer..the manager had told him he was supposed to help me work one Of the machines but he proceeded to walk away with some random dude after the Manager left. I stood there for 15 mins like a dummy waiting on him to come back. So after 15 mins of waiting to be shown how to operate a machine by a drunk..I proceeded to walk to the water fountain to fill up my water bottle and the manager never gave me a chance to explain why I was at the fountain and where the other guy had gone and when he asked the guy, he lied. After I politely tried to give my side of the story, I was asked for my badge as well as everything given to me. I was escorted out of the building. This wasn’t even done in private it was done in front of other workers. It was embarrassing and a let down to be terminated for something I didn’t do. Especially being I asked to see footage of me “not working” which they couldn’t provide. Just a little FYI. They give people bonuses for “helping” to get someone terminated. So be careful who you trust. I even asked the manager - több...
Pay
Everything but the money
Munkahelyi kultúra
At the time I was soft there OT was called a lot and there wasn’t enough workers! When I go back we will see the difference was told it’s enough help now !! Just hope they doing the Social Distance it’s Very Important
I don’t no