United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 450 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 752 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and you do your workout in the same time
Operations Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Dulles, VA2019, július 24.
It was fun place. Responsibility distributing mail to correct zip code.

I did enjoy it a lot . I got my exercise and work in the same time.
I did appreciated United Postal Employee sincerely because of the hard work they do. I got the experience by working there. Payment is not that good otherwise I will stay there.
Stable while it lasts
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Santa Clarita, CA2019, július 23.
Benefits and hours our good, but the way they work you to the bone does not compensate for it. Management varies on how problematic it can be, depending the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
have a therapist on standby
Mail Handler/204-B Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 22.
Management is lazy and incompetent. Coworkers are mentally Ill, criminals and are sometimes dangerous. It's called "Going Postal" for a reason. This is a stepping stone only type of job. I wouldn't make it a career.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Drudgery with no opportunity for advancement
Mail Handler, Group Leader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, július 22.
The postal service provides stability but low pay and a prison-like work setting. There is not much thinking involved. Expect to work eight or more hours on your feet doing moderate lifting.
Usps is soul sucking
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2019, július 22.
I'm saving up money while working here so that's a plus, but the management and culture here is AWFUL.

A lot of changes need to be made, but no one wants to make them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
mail handle
Casual Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  catano2019, július 21.
Unload mail from trucks, lift and caries packages & pick up sacks, dumps mail from sacks, cut ties, faces packages mail pouches and out sides pieces, operates equipment and machinery assigned to the jurisdiction of the mail handler, separates operations mail LCTS, APBS,SWYB and delivers mail for delivery to the distributions areas, Place processed mail in to sacks, removes filled sacks & pouches from racks and prearranged or where racks are plainly marked, re wraps damaged parcels & weights incoming sacks , lift and carries packages and pushing (GPC's)heavy rolling containers delivery to distribution areas.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good experience
Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartford, CT2019, július 19.
If you enjoy a fast paced environment, and manual labor this is the job for you. They offer great benefits, and it's a great experience even if you do it seasonal.
Fun
PSE MAIL CLERK/MAIL HANDLER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2019, július 17.
This was a fast-paced environment. If you are a non career employee, you are required to work long hours and all holidays. Very difficult to get days off
4,0
Productive Workplace
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Palatine, IL2019, július 15.
United States Postal Service is a very fast paced and efficient workplace. The motto is always customers first and get the mail out the building and into the homes.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Incompetent/Indifferent Management
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, július 15.
Hard labor job with unskilled managers makes it hard to go to work. Some positives are good pay and benefits and job security. Feel trapped in a good paying job with little respect from management.
Great job
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, július 15.
The United States postal Service is a great job to have as far as benefits and discounts I enjoy working for the United States postal Service when I was in Palatine Illinois when I transferred over to Chicago Illinois ISC facility I realized it was the different ball game only .advice I have is stay to yourself and never trust management the job is easy you have to train yourself but once you catch on it all becomes very easy again stay away from management no one is your friend as long as you keep your attendance correct they will not bother you
Just started
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, július 12.
I just started at the USPS. You’re not really trained per say, but depending on where you’re put for that shift you might have someone who is willing to help you out. Otherwise, they talk down to you and as if you’re stupid. My manager is a slight micro-manager, which I can’t stand. Not a fan of my shift at all, but, we’ll see after my first paycheck!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
2,0
Abusive Work Environment
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scarborough, ME2019, július 11.
12-hour shifts, 6 days per week...indefinitely...was required . Originally, just for the holidays. Reasonable. But it never ended & there was no plan.
Culture is terrible
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, július 9.
Fairly easy work but people here are so angry, depressed, and vindictive. Managers are nowhere to be found and when they do come around they talk to you like a child.
Pro érvek
Pay, co workers, long breaks, fairly easy work
Kontra érvek
Expensive benefits, no managerial support, no structure, favoritism, Mandatory OT
productive fast-past
MAIL Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, július 8.
great place to earn extra money when needed, there is always overtime. Management isnt the best. very busy fast past environment. 3 different work shifts.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It would be a good place to work if Management didn't act childish.
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY2019, július 8.
It a good job for young adults 18-25 if you are like for good pay. But the future of the post office is going down hill. And it doesn't look promising for future employees.
Pro érvek
The overtime in the distribution centers.
Kontra érvek
Everything else.
It could be a great job
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, július 8.
Stay to yourself and do the work. You'll be fine. Management is horrible at times. If you have children they don't really care. They're more about there business than the people working for them.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Mail handler assistant
USPS Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, július 7.
This is a great place to work if you like being worked to death, want no life outside of work, and want to be treated like they own you. I was told by someone that has worked there 18 plus years that it doesn't get much better just better benefits.
Noordia smith
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MA2019, július 5.
Working at the united state postal service is very fantastic. The atmosphere is really awesome, the supervicers was so nice , caring and they make us feel comfortable when ever we are working.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 3Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for with possible carrer advancwment
Casual Mail Handler (Seasonal) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2019, július 4.
I've worked as a casual mail handler for the United States postal service since December 2003. Great company to work for with possible career advancement.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van