United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 642 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Terrible. Worst job I ever had. Ever.
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, december 21.
This place was the most toxic work environment I have ever worked in. The management does not communicate with each other and they often pull you from place to place to work other area that you may have no experience or qualifications in. Its a very hostile environment with a lot of mandatory overtime and negativity. Would not work there again.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 11NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay is fair even though co workers will complain
Mail Handler, (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 21.
I think that it has a warehouse feeling to work there but my co workers were always good with me. In that kind of environment you bring a whole lot of different personalities together and at times it can be challenging unless you have respect for other conworkers
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
they have a good retirement good plan
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, december 21.
USPS has good job security. They have many crafts to choose from, and you can switch crafts anytime. They are backed by the union and have a good retirement plan
You must be versatile
US Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, december 20.
Very robust work grinding job long standing badly supervised work conditions . Be prepared to do what is asked of you and more . Lots of favoritism seniority based racially diverse working conditions.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Horrible place to work
Mail Handler/Mail Processor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2019, december 19.
Edison NJ, Kearny Nj terrible place to work. From Management on down, it's bad! They treat you really bad! DONT WASTE YOUR TIME! OVER WORKED AND UNDERPAID!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared to work hard
Mail Handler Casual (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Redlands, CA2019, december 17.
I work in a plant and the work is overwhelming. The hours are rough and you will be working on your feet for 12 hours or more at a time. The hours sound great when you’re calculating a paycheck but your body will suffer. No time with your family because you barely have enough time to sleep and then commute back to work. You’ll work all holidays and miss everything. It’s completely not worth it if you have family or a life outside of work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Worst job
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2019, december 16.
This is the worst job. Do not work here. You are treated like a slave by management. The employees are very rude. Favoritism is everywhere. Racism is everywhere. Sexism is everywhere at this job. Worstttt job ever. If you are quiet/shy person like me do not work there.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Variety of obstacles
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Watertown, NY2019, december 16.
Individuals outside of your section/department are friendly and willing to assist you in daily operations. No support from management and some union representatives. No opportunity for carrier progression.
Pro érvek
Lunch Breaks
Kontra érvek
Short breaks, not enough personnel in certain sections
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
stressfull
mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Traverse City, MI2019, december 15.
the people you work with are nice, management care less about you, your just a piece of meat, all the jobs are fast paced, most enjoyable is when you leave for the day.
Pro érvek
co-workers
Kontra érvek
everything else
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Great
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Albany, NY 122042019, december 13.
You get what you give. Job consist of dock work, cancellation,mail sorting, machine operator,truck driving, letter filer, copy in fax, customer service.etc
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Great environment. Very diverse
Clerk 10 key numericTypist, Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, december 12.
This is by far the best job I've ever worked. I can't stress the importance to oneself that I'm very appreciative for my position and my job as a whole.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
Mail handler
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, december 11.
Literally the worse job that I’ve ever had. They expect you to be available to work any schedule, to handle any amount of labor, to complete job duties that are not in your job description and to deal with managements abuse for no benefits to start and minimum wage (basically). The turn over rate is 2 or more years meaning “ you’re at their disposal”. I wouldn’t recommend this job if you have a family to provide for.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep your head down when working for USPS
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 10.
It was an ok job. The pay is good but you work 6 days a week. You get used to it after a while but people with families have a hard time with the scheduling demands of the post office. It's easy to get caught up into something because a lot of people play the "he said, she said" game and will flat out lie on you if they feel threatened. They are very understaffed and overworked us which my body to wear down.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 10NemJelentés
It was an hands on
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jamaica, NY2019, december 10.
My experience overall was amazing my mother did the same work before and I could share the same story with her because she told what to expect. Now I
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management should be looked over when it comes to employees discipline.
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, december 9.
Management should not be able to break the the United States Postal Services Policy, while disciplining regular employees for breaking the policies/ rules...
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work, with plenty of hours
Mail Handler - Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Antonio, TX2019, december 9.
Working at the post office wasn't really a hard job. There is a learning process when you first get there, but once you learn what you're supposed to be doing it starts to become repetition.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based off non career employee
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, december 8.
This job is just a stepping stone to something better. My opinion, nothing to get comfortable with, my opinion. The money is good due to excessive overtime but fairness is not easy to come by in this work environment favoritism is.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Retiring shortly
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Providence, RI2019, december 6.
Great job, hopefully it will be here at least for 10yrs, New employees have a pay me now attitude.
Work habits are different. To much cell phone use.
Friendly co workers
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Florida2019, december 6.
Would love the opportunity to work in sales at the front. You get a great workout as a mail handler. It’s a very physical job. Lots of pushing, pulling, and lifting heavy bins.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor culture, gossip, bad management. Changes in union based on whims of politicians. High pressure and stress-inducing management techniques.
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT2019, december 5.
Job should be better than it is. The Service is interesting and meaningful, the history is impressive. However, culture and management are unhealthy. Insurance and pay are being reduced over time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van