United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 737 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 284 értékelés megtekintése
Flexibility and Benefits
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed the work experience as a clerk / mailhandler
I had the opportunity to learn how to sort mail as well as learning all the zip codes. I was responsible for placing all flat mail in the appropriate mail slot. As a mailhandler I was responsible for sorting bulk mail. I unloaded and loaded bulkmail. I also was responsible for all empty carts. I stacked them daily. The UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE WAS MY FIRST STEADY EMPLOYMENT.
Good experience
Excellent environment, people to work with.a learning lessons well learned.very busy no reason to feel sleepy on the night shift. There's always someone around to help.
Bring lunch
Normal work break
1,0
Poor management
The morale is poor. Its not a great working environment.
Mail Handler – Melville, NY –

Management sucks. I would never work there again even if I'm out of a job and I wouldn't recommend it to anyone. All new hires are poorly trained and not treated with any respect. It was a horrible work experience for me. Regular are disrespectfully and a bully to new employees
It take 2 years to get a secure position
You have to deal with alot of bullies for 2yrs to get a secure position
Mail Handler
This job was a good job, it gave me great financial security. But the culture and some managers are toxic to your soul. My advise is get in set your life up and find another job. Advancement is poor, the benefits are tremendous.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was an excellent job and had great benefits but I only chose a seasonal position to work there it was about 2 months but for two months
This job is an essential and profiyd job has
.good pay

.great work facility

.teamwork

.great pay was 18.00 and hour

.Learning experience if you never worked before

.Also helps you cope along with its capabilities
Great pay 18.00 an hour for 2months
8 hours a day and one day off
Productive Environment
Workplace fairly easy to manage
Always on your feet

management poorly unorganized

Employees create a work friendly environment

Great opportunities to advance Career
Mha
Loads, unloads, and moves bulk mail and performs other duties incidental to the movement and processing of mail. 1. Unloads mail from trucks. Separates all mail received from trucks and conveyors for dispatch to other conveying units and separates and delivers mail for delivery to distribution areas.
everything
short break
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very productive fast pace time flies
I love working for usps.. it’s a friendly /comfortable environment they recognize the employees work ethics. I was there working seasonal which was for only like two moths and they reward me for perfect attendance and my great working skill.
Pro érvek
U get to dress comfortable
It was seasonal
Munkahelyi kultúra
fast paced, high energy place to work at
You must be quick, strong and energetic
willing to work on your feet all day at least eight plus hours

willing to stay long hours, work holidays. Must posses great multi tasking skills
Great career
This job has a great system and pays well. I would advise working for the Usps only if there are no disabilities involved because they will not reasonably accommodate you unless you have been there for years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Alright good place to get good benefits. all types of different people that work here. International too. Work is easy. Dont work to hard. Speak up. Career in the post office is great idea to move up, they have plenty of different things you can do in the post office not just be a labour worker. Have a good union. Just work with eachother and open up.
The oppournities are endless
Over all its a very interesting job you learn something new everyday.
What and where you are willing to work makes a big difference. The good thing about working at the post office, you can always bid on different jobs and days off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a grest place to work
I loved working there. The Supervisor's were nice and helpful. The workers were helpful if you had any questions. It's a great place to work and I would work there again
What you learned
I learned how this massive company is able to both process and deliver to every single house in the country on a daily basis. They use very specific procedures and guidelines for each facility through the United stated, informing each down to every little detail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Review of bilo supermarket and postal service
I enjoyed my employment at these jobs and gave 100% at each to ensure customer satisfaction to the fullest. Taking pride in these fields makes you more dedicated to fulfill your position with the customer in mind.
1,0
Overworked x underpaid
They will try and work you to the ground! Management is very rude and unprofessional. The facility is disgusting. Keep looking for something else because the post office ain’t it I’m telling you.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pretty chill as long as you are safe and do your job
I worked a temporary evening job. It was fast paced, but not particularly difficult. If you choose to work a seasonal position get a friend to work there too and it can be pretty fun.
the money good
if you can deal with horrible management, being talk to any kind of way,
working 10 to 12 hours shifts 6 days a week and no work life balance. the usps would be for you.
Ok job
Not enough advancement opportunities.
The employee are overworked and sometimes treated poorly. The company is great to be a part of.

It's the work environment that needs work.
Financial stability
Mental stress
N/a
It was a ok job nothing bad to say about it, there was a lot of work and plenty of hours which I liked, but sometimes it can be negative because you don’t have a life
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés