United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 453 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 801 értékelés megtekintése
Unorganized Chaos
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 7.
I started this position very excited about the opportunity to work for not only the postal service but a federal organization. Upon orientation I wrecked my vehicle in the parking lot of the post office due to an unmarked pothole totally destroyed the underside of my vehicle had an the representative for the postal service file a claim for the damages to my vehicle and they still denied it to a tune of 1800.00 dollars even with the damage to my vehicle I continued to come to work and completed my temporary assignment. I'm disgusted and disappointed with the leadership at this facility.
Steady work
Kontra érvek
Culture is toxic constant arguing amongst employees and management
Usps plant
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, augusztus 6.
I only did a temporary position there over the Christmas at the Plant in South Station but it was worth it. My Manager was an amazing man I appreciate their insight.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
welcome to high school
USPS Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove Village, IL2019, augusztus 6.
the job itself is an easy task but management suck at least the acting supervisors do they all gossip and act like children there is no room for advancement they do not like to see someone doing better than them especially if you haven't served the amount of years they have. do your work mind your business and go home.
pension
Kontra érvek
short lunches drama drama drama
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Fun Working/ People Friendly
USPS Mail Handler RCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo Gap, TX2019, augusztus 6.
Fun working, people friendly, fast paced, hard working, Helping hand, Helpful people, Help delivering mail, Making sure people get there mail, being able to move up and to better things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail handler Casual (Temp)
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2019, augusztus 6.
My experience working and learning at this particular plant gave me a lot of insight on how things are done. The breakdown of mail running through the mail machine sorting them in town zip codes is my favorite.
Non career
Mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 5.
Not a professional work environment. Unorganized and irresponsible workers.
Decided that the USPS wasn’t a good fit for me. So I decided to return to the medical field
N/a
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 4.
It’s a good company to work for with good benefits and 401k. The vacations are great. Only bad thing is you will have to work on weekends and holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers mouths are the hardest part
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL 336052019, augusztus 4.
contrary to popular belief the USPS is a great place to work and they try extremely hard to adapt to changes. These are the same people that live near you, like police officers and bread makers.
having worked over a decade ina large metro processing and distribution center, i can assure you that while your dilema may seem significant, statistically its insignificant. Humanistically, there is a lot of work behind the scenes to prevent and remedy mistakes made.

Amazon has all new machinery specifically tailored and a staff that will give you no freedoms or tolerance. Usps has unions.
just about everything
sniveling consumers
Usps
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 4.
Fast pace environment. Short breaks. Sorting mail and inspecting mail. Working with machines to quickly put the mail in a proper place for it to be shipped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feels great to work for the USPS
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, augusztus 4.
Working for the USPS, makes me feel like I'm contributing to the delivery of the mail program. It's a big process that connects all states to each other and around the world. I'm proud to say that I work for the USPS.
Overtime when available
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of overtime being offered
Couldn’t wait to leave,
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, augusztus 3.
Good pay, that’s about it and healthcare. The managers are inexperienced, and no nothing about the job. To many people did not do their job. You get paid holidays that is if you allowed off.
Pay, annual leave
Everything else
Good paying job
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 2.
It was a very good paying job and with good benefits. It has it pro's and con's but it's still a great job. I wish I could get my job back. I was able to live and take care of my family and provide decent quality of life for me and my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great experience to work at USPS
Causal Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 2.
I was only there for a short period of time working at the USPS plant . I was so happy when they called me to work as a casual mail handler for the holidays.I learned so much and my boss was great. He assisted me amd all my co-workers in the plant. He was on top of everything making sure business follow was smooth. Having a great boss made my job less stressful and had a great team to work with.
Pro érvek
Stable career that offers great benefits and good salary.
Kontra érvek
Some Management people were nasty and rude talk to you like slaves
Nice place
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bedford Park, IL2019, augusztus 2.
Nice place to work employees (supervisors) make it the worst place to work. Good variety of ethnicity in workplace. Can advance to hire position if desired.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Nice job
Mail Handler Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 1.
It's a very good job good benefits just the hours can be overwhelming. It's a union job they also is very helpful if it thing you don't understand. Plus the pay is wonderful
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was hard but a great fit for me.
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, július 30.
I would like to return to the post office. I absolutely loved my job there. Unfortunately other people made it difficult for me to perform my work duties towards the end because of some harassment. I would like to have another chance and hopefully be around some better co-workers.
Pro érvek
Great career, fast paced, great pay, really enjoyed that type of work
Kontra érvek
Some people can be extremely challenging to work with, hours may not be the best
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good place to remain busy and work as long as you like
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2019, július 29.
hard work physically but more muscle memory that using any type of brain activity. Easy things to accomplish and to get use to doing. Speed comes with time to get alot of small missions done in a short period of time. Working together is a must to get those missions done
Repetitive work environment
Supervisor/Mailhandler/Equipment Operator/Trainer (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Warrendale, PA2019, július 29.
Incredible job security and advancement opportunities. Most jobs in facilities are evening/nights. Days off can vary greatly & can be forced to work on holidays. USPS operates 24 hours per day 365 days per year.
Excellent pay & benefits
Kontra érvek
Difficult to move to different locations around the country
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced work environment.
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Industry, CA2019, július 28.
Physically demanding job. They offer a lot of overtime but they also have strict work schedules. They are not very flexible with school schedules either.
Pay is awesome
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, július 28.
I can say i loved the pay at the post office but i cant say its a fun place to work. I didnt hate my job but it is boring and dull because there are no windows and you work on this huge, black, concrete floor with a lot of noisy machines running the whole tour.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van