United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Handler2 737 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 737 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 284 értékelés megtekintése
Flexibility and Benefits
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
Great company
I loved working for them. They have changed my life for the better. The people was all so wonderful and the staff as well. I would love to work for them again.
They're garbage
They're horrible in every way! Horrible supervisors and managers. Nobody cares about anything there. They allowed a man to fall asleep driving a forklift and he faced ZERO consequences for it. They're a joke.
Usps
Very good to work for benefits are great work lots of overtime which is very benifcial holiday pay sick pay vacation time fmla have 3 shifts to choose from
2,0
usps
Long hours makes good overtime pay. Clean break areas due to maintenance staff. Ability to provide for family and save for future goals. Innovative equipment that makes some task easier.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
An awesome place to work if you believed in team work and friendly environment.
Learned a lot from the job by driving forklift to using different machines processing mails The hardest part of the job is lifting more than 70lbs' Opportunity for job advancement and training.
Not a good job
Not a good job they messy and don’t pay enough not a good job not good at all they use they employees and make them do all kind of work they do they work and other people work who work there and been there for years and don’t do nothing
Ok
It's a very good company to work for, the work isn't hard mentally and physically, and the pay and benefits are very good. It is a Union Company, but not a closed shop, which means you can work there without joining the Union if you do`nt want to.
Good paying job
its a good paying job but seniority rules above everything else. New people quickly realize they are the ones doing all of the work. Senior workers will gladly take as long as they want on breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a job not a career !
I wouldn’t suggest anyone work at this job. It wears your body down and barely leaves you time for your family. Management is unfair and the union is usually not on your side and tells you there is nothing they can do but make it hard for you to get out of the union. I don’t recommend this job for anyone.
4,0
Work environment
It was hard work, heavy lifting but good breaks, great cafeteria food and the managers are cool and somewhat understanding but they do expect you to work and be on time and be available
4,0
Decent
You will learn new things about the mail service. Very fast pace, which will make time go by. Hard work lifting packaging all shift, but very enjoyable knowing people are getting their package. Management does not know what is going on, can be the hardest thing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The money is great, but management needs a lot of improvement
The post office is very diverse. The job is simple, the money is great, the job security and benefits are awesome, but management needs a lot of improvement. The communication is horrible, and the employees complain too much. Also, the hours aren't that great. I spend more time at work, and have little time to enjoy with family because I am too busy trying to catch up on sleep.
Mailhandler work is fun
Working as a mailhandler was fast paced and hard work but it was fun also. I learned alot about zip codes and alot about the whole DC area. Overall A+.
Nice
To far to drive other than that A 1 and was in the best atmosphere with tight co workers Management sucked and the Union was the best part about my employment there they make things easier for you.
No Comment
See for your self you will know if this is the right company for you. Need to have trainers and remove non workers, training for unprofessional managers
Horrible atmosphere
Supervisors will fire you if they don’t like you. Or if one of their friends don’t like you. I was fired based upon the fact that a
Amanager was friends

With someone who didn’t like

Me. They were jealous and used their management friend to write me up and got me

Fired after 10 years of service.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office office have alot of potential however due to lack of management they run this company into the grounf
The post office is no where close to what it can and it should be. For a government job it sucks! management is bias and they over work the ones that shows up and do their very best.
Cep
I loved my job. Right now I’m try to get back to USPS. If you just coming for the money and not the work please look for something else to do. The supervisor and coworkers is one big family but still get the job done on time.
The worst place ever.
I have never worked at a more poorly ran organization in my life. Management has favorites and if you're not one of them. They will do whatever it takes to make your life there and experience there a living breathing (where the devil lives). Management is racist and sexist. Inter at your own risk.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved this place they know how to treat their employees
Unloading/ loading trucks send apc and bmc to they correct area also while operating my own machine. It's a really calm place to work and very efficient with the mail.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés