United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 733 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 25 238 értékelés megtekintése
Flexibility and Benefits
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Keep your head down when working for USPS
It was an ok job. The pay is good but you work 6 days a week. You get used to it after a while but people with families have a hard time with the scheduling demands of the post office. It's easy to get caught up into something because a lot of people play the "he said, she said" game and will flat out lie on you if they feel threatened. They are very understaffed and overworked us which my body to wear down.
It was an hands on
My experience overall was amazing my mother did the same work before and I could share the same story with her because she told what to expect. Now I
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management should be looked over when it comes to employees discipline.
Management should not be able to break the the United States Postal Services Policy, while disciplining regular employees for breaking the policies/ rules...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Easy work, with plenty of hours
Working at the post office wasn't really a hard job. There is a learning process when you first get there, but once you learn what you're supposed to be doing it starts to become repetition.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Based off non career employee
This job is just a stepping stone to something better. My opinion, nothing to get comfortable with, my opinion. The money is good due to excessive overtime but fairness is not easy to come by in this work environment favoritism is.
Retiring shortly
Great job, hopefully it will be here at least for 10yrs, New employees have a pay me now attitude.
Work habits are different. To much cell phone use.
Friendly co workers
Would love the opportunity to work in sales at the front. You get a great workout as a mail handler. It’s a very physical job. Lots of pushing, pulling, and lifting heavy bins.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor culture, gossip, bad management. Changes in union based on whims of politicians. High pressure and stress-inducing management techniques.
Job should be better than it is. The Service is interesting and meaningful, the history is impressive. However, culture and management are unhealthy. Insurance and pay are being reduced over time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay, benefits, and pension is awesome... but work schedule not flexible.
You work hard for every single ounce of money you get. Unlimited OT during the holiday peak season. The work culture is not bad. You do get people who have been with Postal Service for years and they have become complacent and ineffective. Seniority matters at Postal Service... the more years you have under your belt=better work schedule and possibly the holidays off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst job environment best job security. If you don’t have a lot of patience don’t work at the postal service. They try your patience EVERY SINGLE DAY!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not the kind of work I really enjoyed
Parts of this job were physically demanding and rather mundane. I personally did not like to operate pallet jacks and forklifts. Management was not receptive to new ideas. Although some people fit well, it just wasn't the place for me.
N/a
Busy environment & can’t waste time & have to work at a fast pace to get you shipments ready to go out for delivery.
Excellent staff and easy to work with
Munkahelyi kultúra
what I like about the job
What I like most about the job is that it’s not hard on your body if you work right and safe. This job is all about safety it’s not hard on some work it can get busy but they treat us fairly when breaks are needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its a great place to work. Just be on time and come to work every day.
I loved working for the post office. The people i worked with was very helpful. They are respectful and willing to help you. The Post Office made sure i was closed to where i lived . My hours was great. It work out for me.
Not A Good Environment To Work In
Working at USPS has been a disaster. Management is evil! They all stick together. If they don’t like you, they will make your time there hard. The labor as a MHA is extremely hard. Everyone is overworked.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Finishing the work is most important
Seniority means everything at the Post Office. The individuals have been around awhile, tend to slack off. Once you get through your 90 day trial period it is next to impossible to get let go. So your co-workers get lazy.
Great company
I loved working for them. They have changed my life for the better. The people was all so wonderful and the staff as well. I would love to work for them again.
They're garbage
They're horrible in every way! Horrible supervisors and managers. Nobody cares about anything there. They allowed a man to fall asleep driving a forklift and he faced ZERO consequences for it. They're a joke.
Usps
Very good to work for benefits are great work lots of overtime which is very benifcial holiday pay sick pay vacation time fmla have 3 shifts to choose from
2,0
usps
Long hours makes good overtime pay. Clean break areas due to maintenance staff. Ability to provide for family and save for future goals. Innovative equipment that makes some task easier.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés