United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Handler2 781 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 781 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 012 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay good but when you’re a casual probably you won’t get paid on time or Something happens. Otherwise is a really good job....................................
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst choice you could ever make as a creative individual. Who thinks outside the box and wants a better life. Management is particularly incompetent, and uninvolved with the needs and wants of the employees. While prioritizing the work load over the people who pull the weight. I wouldn’t recommend it for people permanence. But, if you’re looking to make decent wages while preparing for another realm of life. Go for it!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mangagement is bad, not enough diveristy. In need of stricter rules regarding employees. I wouldnt not recommend anyone to work for the post office. It sad to say but its true.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a place where IF you get hired on full time you are guaranteed to work the graveyard shift for the next 10 years. Senior coworkers simply do not retire. You can literally volunteer to be a supervisor, so you can imagine the toxicity that stems from that.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work hard for the money that your receiving , there is a lot of pushing , pulling and lifting to be done with this job. but its all worth it in the long run
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can try your hardest and go as fast as you can and it is never enough always rushing and being moved from place to place around the whole warehouse floor and loading docks
And they say safety is priority but doing things fast and unsafe is what they really look for
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work hard for your Money keep your business to yourself make sure you get in the Union. The job is what you make it you get paid for all the holidays
Munkahelyi kultúra
....................................................................Unprofessional in all aspects, nothing is ever dealt with professionally. Nepotism in every nook and cranny. Dirty work environment. Ghetto people with jailhouse mentality. Blind leading the blind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working at the post office was nice, I liked how I was constantly busy. It was very hard physically, but I learned a lot about having a job since it was my very first legitimate job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job is great if you have no life or family. They don't tell you how long your day will be so you could be there for 12 hours. Swing is especially bad. There's a lot of family here, as in your shift manager will have his wife, mother in law, brother and cousins working there on his shift. And they leave while you stay for the mandatory over time. Good money, poor management, very few people who will help you learn your duties. Literally no help. Wanna have your lunch in 5 hours of being there (which is California state law)? Nope. Federal institutions trump state law. There's good people here but their the minority. Really wanted to love working here, but aside from the mismanagement and disorganization, greed, and general stupidity, my last straw was when they changed my shift without notifying me ahead of time (a day before my break of service was done) and didn't care that the change was a hardship for me.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The union regular hires are treated very well. The contract non union help not so much. Very big pro union shop mentality. I liked to work, so I did get along with my coworkers and management. But if you did not like to work hard, they made you feel very unwanted.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The most enjoyable part of this job is Learning how all the mail is processed.From working in the distribution center to working in an actual post office.
Pro érvek
There’s always overtime available.
Kontra érvek
Unorganized, lack of communication, unsanitary
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job includes sorting parcels and letters. It's a monotonous job that isn't very hard to do. Can get boring at times. It pays really well with good benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working the the US Postal Service. It was hard work but i learned that without us the is no mail. The pay from USPS was always on time. I would recommend to anyone who wants to join and great benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was not the most pleasurable work experience for me. The managers did not know that you existed. The supervisors did not want you want to advance or succeed. You are just a number there.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management supervisors don't lead very well. They expect you to know all the different functions without providing training. The regular employees don't work hard, they sleep while they are on overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
this job pay well. what i dont like about is the union. it was feel the people at the union are upset at the supervisor all the time. did enjoy the simple work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working holidays and being forced on your off days make it hard when you have a family. Also being blamed for careless mistakes in management when the mail failed to go out on time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I Loved it!! It is a lot of working hours, but it’s in the job description so it’s not a surprise. Easy work! Enjoyed my tour! Enjoyed my manager and supervisor!
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work at and i feel the employees were very helpful as well. I wish it had more communication involved that helped everyone know what they were doing.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés