United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

Munkakör megnevezése
Mail Handler2 787 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
2 787 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 079 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Able to get great benefits. The schedule and hours are flexible.I was able to switch over when I needed benefits for health care. They provide good options.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good paying job with great benefits and a pension after retirement and they’ll work with you if you have other activities outside of the post office. I enjoyed my time there
Munkahelyi kultúra
Benefits and the diversity and union. Having the option to work overtime and obtaining health benefits. No production rate per individual and you get breaks every other hour.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This job will easily turn into a career. Management is the only problem here with the lack of communication, abuse of power at times, and violation of safety in the building.
This job pays well and that's all!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I honestly learned so much about myself and the company. It was honestly an honor being apart of a company that helps people so many people across the world. As a team member I realized my versatility and full capability as an employee and was able to push myself to different limits and break different barriers that I thought I never would be able to do. I am thankful for this experience and I am looking forward to another like that.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The job was not difficult, but management needs a complete overhaul. Management made an easy job difficult. They tend to hire people from personal preferences instead of rewarding work ethic.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The overnight shift worked for me it gave me time to enjoy my family outside of work.. I appreciate be hard work because at the end of the day it a job well done.
Pro érvek
Getting the job done.. working safely
Kontra érvek
There were really no cons about working at the post office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Post Office has been very good to me. No complaints here. Pay is great for being unskilled. Work isn't too difficult. Get adequate vacation and sick leave. Earn a nice, early retirement. Plenty of opportunity for advancement, if that's your thing. We are unionized so there is a great deal of job protection. I've always been treated well by management. Overall, a very good job. Happy to be here!
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
We are over worked, underpaid, management is horrible and does not care about your well being. This is not a place I plan to be for 30 more years. If you have a family do not apply.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work for the postal service for 5 years at two different locations. My first location I loved. The people supported you, management let you do your job, and they made you feel like what you did mattered. My second location was the opposite. But even then there were worthwhile people that encourage you.
Tons of overtime
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very physical job; dedicated employee staff.
Management and staff are dedicated to delivering the mail...period.

There is strong camaraderie among full time employees.

The hardest part of the job is the weight of packages and keeping up with the speed of the conveyor belts to sort them by zip codes, as well as waiting for each tours mail run to end before taking lunch.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as a USPS MHA, there is no work/life balance whatsoever. It takes 2 to 3 years to get converted to a "regular" employee, and until that conversion takes place you can look forward to working 12 hours a day, 6 days a week MANDATORY. Pay and benefits are good, but you exist solely to serve the USPS. Management is the worst that I have ever experienced in any job field I have ever worked in. They are as corrupt as they are incompetent, and if the USPS ever does actually become privatized, it will be the fault of the absolutely terrible management staff. I have currently worked as a plant MHA for 19 months, but I do not plan to stay long enough to make the conversion to "regular" mail handler, so I cannot comment on whether the job quality eventually improves or not.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for. It's federal employment, and it's a badge of honor and great credebility towards other federal employment. The pay is great as well !
Pay
Kontra érvek
Benefits aren't available for casual.....
Munkahelyi kultúra
I currently work for the USPS, and it's a dream come true ♥️
Looking forward to becoming a regular employee and potentially retiring from the post office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Plant Operations is definitely where the money is especially for Mail Processing Clerks(PSEs) and Mail Handlers(MHAs). However, management suffer with interpersonal/professional skills. You would have to be head strong and have your own personal career agenda. Currently a worker for the Birmingham Annex facility. Currently seeking a better opportunity within the USPS. Overall great company to work for.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very great place to work great management very nice people to work width and very easy job I love working with other and sometime by myself but other then that it a great place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overall not a great place to work. Bad environment for employees. Bad supervisors and Managers. Some aspects of work very robotic in nature, not much room for promotions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very rewarding to work in a fast paced environment. You feel like you are contributing to the community when you help everyone receive their mail.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would love the opportunity to work here again. Great people and the management team was outstanding. Family focused. The team I Worked on was very productive and motivated each day. We get the job done.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
This was one of the worst jobs I've ever had. Granted, I lost 60lbs in 7 months, but it was mostly due to the severely poor work life balance. My schedule was so tight that I averaged 3 hours of sleep per night, if I wanted to eat, and do whatever else I needed to do on a personal level. The repetitive motion from being stuck on one task for days on end resulted in a permanent injury, and management intimidated me into saying that it wasn't work related, or I would be fired. They also intentionally ignored and 'lost' medical documentation on multiple accounts for this injury. Management was horrible, in the sense that they don't do anything for employees other than dictate, most of the managers have no idea how many processes actually work, and they actually increase the likelihood of employee injuries by overworking them. I actually witnessed a diabetic pass out from low blood sugar because management didn't allow him to take his lunch when necessary. The scheduling is FAR from reasonable. Walking in, you NEVER know if you'll be working an 8 hour day or a 12 hour day. Most of the time, management wouldn't even say anything about staying late until 5 minutes before you were due to leave for the night They'll work you until 4AM and have you scheduled for noon that same day, regardless of your personal safety caused by an inability to get a healthy amount of sleep. This doesn't even include how inconsistent the schedule is to begin with. Days off are very randomized, so it is impossible to have any sort of personal life or plan ahead for anything, including appointments. The - több...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Amazing company to work for and retire from. Great pay. Great benefits. Amazing people to work with. I enjoyed every moment I worked here. Get a break every 2 hours. Opportunities to do overtime.
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés