United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Handler

2 441 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 666 értékelés megtekintése
3,0
Fast fast paced.
USPS Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mocksville, NC2019, augusztus 15.
I worked for 4 months. You cannot deliver in slow time. Guess it wasn't for me. It was hectic for me. Have to work outside in all types of weather. It was crazy work. Just delivered Amazon packages. Someone else can do this I am sure.
Pro érvek
Only worked on Sunday and holidays
Kontra érvek
Not too much time to eat for me.
Work Place needs better leaders & I trainers
CEP- Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, augusztus 14.
Pay was good environment was messy, supervisor ain't do no work, and drank on the clock, everybody screwing everybody and they played a lot of favouritism. Everyone walked around with an attitude cause they felt threatened by the casuals/temp
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of hours and physical work.
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, augusztus 14.
Those hired as a seasonal employee, which is how I was hired and asked to stay with USPS, may continue to get paid less than "regular" employees and not get any of the work benefits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great if you want to have an active job!
Mail Handler/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2019, augusztus 14.
But, not so great if you wanted a great work life balance. I've work for the USPS for 5 years in 3 different states and honestly I would have stayed with the company, however I wasn't getting a good work life balance that worked for me and they are VERY strict with schedules. Other than that, if you do not do much outside of work, this job would be for you. Also, if you can handle aggressive management/some co-workers, a lot of fast paced work hours and getting a bit dirty. I've had multiple people in the military say that boot camp wasn't as aggressive. You're choice! :)
Great pay and benefits
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cincinnati, OH2019, augusztus 14.
pay and benefits are it. The culture and management makes this job unbelievable stressful and toxic. The older employees as well. Super annoying and bitter
2,0
Regular
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jersey City, NJ2019, augusztus 12.
Its a great opportunity to learn the equipment and different positions. The work is not hard in terms of understanding. There's adequate break times. Its an awesome job especially if you are a regular .
mailhandler
mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Las Vegas, NV2019, augusztus 9.
Their is a lot of infighting between crafts as to whos job is whos and a lot of ganging up on people who are in a different craft. It is a very diverse place to work and stressfull do to craft infighting and wanting to hire relatives.
salary
infighting between crafts
very fast paced
Mail Handler Holiday/Seasonal Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2019, augusztus 8.
Good benefits, great pay ,career advancements

great holiday pay and education/relocation and retirement benefits

uniforms and parking spaces provided great cafe menues
Unorganized Chaos
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, augusztus 7.
I started this position very excited about the opportunity to work for not only the postal service but a federal organization. Upon orientation I wrecked my vehicle in the parking lot of the post office due to an unmarked pothole totally destroyed the underside of my vehicle had an the representative for the postal service file a claim for the damages to my vehicle and they still denied it to a tune of 1800.00 dollars even with the damage to my vehicle I continued to come to work and completed my temporary assignment. I'm disgusted and disappointed with the leadership at this facility.
Steady work
Kontra érvek
Culture is toxic constant arguing amongst employees and management
Usps plant
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boston, MA2019, augusztus 6.
I only did a temporary position there over the Christmas at the Plant in South Station but it was worth it. My Manager was an amazing man I appreciate their insight.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
welcome to high school
USPS Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove Village, IL2019, augusztus 6.
the job itself is an easy task but management suck at least the acting supervisors do they all gossip and act like children there is no room for advancement they do not like to see someone doing better than them especially if you haven't served the amount of years they have. do your work mind your business and go home.
pension
Kontra érvek
short lunches drama drama drama
Fun Working/ People Friendly
USPS Mail Handler RCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Buffalo Gap, TX2019, augusztus 6.
Fun working, people friendly, fast paced, hard working, Helping hand, Helpful people, Help delivering mail, Making sure people get there mail, being able to move up and to better things
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail handler Casual (Temp)
Mail Handler Casual (Volt alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2019, augusztus 6.
My experience working and learning at this particular plant gave me a lot of insight on how things are done. The breakdown of mail running through the mail machine sorting them in town zip codes is my favorite.
Non career
Mail handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2019, augusztus 5.
Not a professional work environment. Unorganized and irresponsible workers.
Decided that the USPS wasn’t a good fit for me. So I decided to return to the medical field
N/a
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 4.
It’s a good company to work for with good benefits and 401k. The vacations are great. Only bad thing is you will have to work on weekends and holidays.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Customers mouths are the hardest part
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tampa, FL 336052019, augusztus 4.
contrary to popular belief the USPS is a great place to work and they try extremely hard to adapt to changes. These are the same people that live near you, like police officers and bread makers.
having worked over a decade ina large metro processing and distribution center, i can assure you that while your dilema may seem significant, statistically its insignificant. Humanistically, there is a lot of work behind the scenes to prevent and remedy mistakes made.

Amazon has all new machinery specifically tailored and a staff that will give you no freedoms or tolerance. Usps has unions.
just about everything
sniveling consumers
Usps
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2019, augusztus 4.
Fast pace environment. Short breaks. Sorting mail and inspecting mail. Working with machines to quickly put the mail in a proper place for it to be shipped.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Feels great to work for the USPS
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethlehem, PA2019, augusztus 4.
Working for the USPS, makes me feel like I'm contributing to the delivery of the mail program. It's a big process that connects all states to each other and around the world. I'm proud to say that I work for the USPS.
Overtime when available
Kontra érvek
Not a lot of overtime being offered
Couldn’t wait to leave,
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, augusztus 3.
Good pay, that’s about it and healthcare. The managers are inexperienced, and no nothing about the job. To many people did not do their job. You get paid holidays that is if you allowed off.
Pay, annual leave
Everything else
Good paying job
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2019, augusztus 2.
It was a very good paying job and with good benefits. It has it pro's and con's but it's still a great job. I wish I could get my job back. I was able to live and take care of my family and provide decent quality of life for me and my family.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van