United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

6 750 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 21 752 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Varied position
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kansas City, MO2019, augusztus 8.
Depending on your job title. As a mail carrier you will work. Stressful but relaxed job. Pay is awesome if your a hard worker. Team effort if you make good connections.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Out Doors and meeting the public.
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jourdanton, TX2019, augusztus 8.
I wished my Diabetes was under control. Truth be told, I came back to work too soon. I should of given it time to gain control of my Diabetes. Since then, my Diabetes is under control for the past 4 yrs.
Rca
Rural letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2019, augusztus 7.
Job could be easy if management was knowledgeable. Poor decision making skills by management make carriers day longer. Forced to work long hours seven days a week.
Management makes it terrible
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Winston-Salem, NC2019, augusztus 7.
Currently a CCA. Long hours (10-12 hour days), no set time off, never know when I'll be able to clock out -- constantly sent back out (after returning to the office) to help other carriers. You only get 4 hours of PTO every paid period (compared to the regulars who get their vacation time at the beginning of the year and get 8 hours of PTO). It literally takes a month to rack up 8 hours of PTO. CCAs work just as hard if not harder than the regulars but are paid significantly less. The job of delivering mail is easy. It's management that's the issue. Management is rude, and constantly messing up the schedule. Majority of management has never carried mail, but will try and tell you how to do your route. Carriers mean nothing to them. We're constantly referred to as "bodies". Mail is never ready when you clock in. Constantly leaving the office late which means returning to the office late. Constantly picking up other carrier's slack. Everyday it's an hour, hour and a half of another carrier's route. The environment is toxic. Carriers and supervisors talk and gossip about other employees. It almost feels like I'm back in high school again.

Told that it gets a little better once you make regular. Problem is you don't know when that'll happen. Could be a year. Could be five years.

The job is harder than it looks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
good for young college age persons
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Martinsville, VA2019, augusztus 7.
Not a good place to work unless you're a rural carrier.
Not for a family oriented person. You are expected to come to work in rain, snow, sleet, hot, whatever. Family and everything important to you is to come second to the postal service. Once you start working for the PO, they treat you like you belong to them and you no longer have a life. Once you're dead and gone, the job posting to fill your position, will be out before your obituary.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work--just do your job.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vancouver, WA2019, augusztus 7.
Great diversity and cooperation among carriers and clerks in our office which had 33 routes. Save your sick time for when you may really need it because that's what I used for most of the last year on the job due to disability. Excellent vacation time accrual but use it wisely also. Management can be goofy at times but as long as you do your job, there shouldn't be any problems. It's not easy but lots of exercise, fresh air, and you meet many different people. When you finally get your own route, it's like your own little business.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Loved the job but had no life
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, augusztus 7.
From the moment I got the job I kept hearing "this is not a 9-5 job" but I was upfront and told them I was a single mom and pregnant.
Overall I was working from 8am-11pm my first 2 weeks. And keep getting in trouble for it but the manager knew and was never trying to understand being new I didn't know the routes by myself on the army base not including the added mail they gave me which was not on my route or even in order.
2,0
Lied
Mail Carrier/CCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenwood, IN2019, augusztus 6.
Said as a CCA I would have a career position in a year, obviously, it wasn't going to happen, 1 month in. Said 40 to 50 hours a week, and that was a lie. They set you up for failure, never been on the routes before and expect you to do them in the same amount of time a veteran in that position does it. I was told, I know how much mail you have and this is how long it should take. Unachievable!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Busy, fast paced job
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, IN2019, augusztus 6.
Working as a city carrier is very busy. your average day of walking consist of about 12 to 15 miles of walking. You are responsible for delivering mail in any weather environment.
Hard work, decent pay
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, MN2019, augusztus 6.
If you like overtime, being a CCA at the USPS is a job for you, 50-55 hrs per week. If you like being paid to work out, this is a job for you, walking 4-12 miles most days.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a horrible place to work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Louis County, MO2019, augusztus 6.
They pick favorites and are so rude they don’t care about you or your well-being you can’t leave until they tell you and you are referred to as the help I would never ever refer anyone in their right mind to work there
Pro érvek
The pay
Kontra érvek
Everything else
Sub Carrier
Sub Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fort Valley, GA2019, augusztus 6.
I only worked 1 day a week
It was a long hot day
You had to use your own car because I was on a rural route
And that put wear and tear on your car bad
Munkahelyi kultúra
work, work,work, and managment doesnt care or help
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  La Puente, CA2019, augusztus 6.
The United States Postal service is run like military and no one cares about you , personally. Just not what I expected from government of United states.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you want to keep in shape this job is for you..
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2019, augusztus 6.
Worked here for over 35 yrs. You must be conscientious, hard worker and resilient. I had a wonderful career here. But it has changed a lot from when I started. It is very fast paced due to the parcel volume because of Amazon and the internet. Also if you are afraid of dogs rhis is not the job for you. You will meet some great workers here and customers also!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Eagleville, PA2019, augusztus 6.
This was very good job lots of benefits and easy work. The only thing thats gets difficult is that on some days you may have a large quantity of mail or parcels to deliver.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Englewood post office is the worst, but the problems are company wide
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Englewood, CO2019, augusztus 6.
Everything about this job/company/management was absolutely horrible, and would not recommend it to my worst enemy, bar none worst place I have ever worked in my entire life.
Disheartening
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2019, augusztus 6.
You’ll never feel good enough. You’ll be expected case routes you don’t know and make it out the office the same time as regulars. You’re allowed 1 hour to case but management will push you out the door before that because they want you back on time even though you have overtime on other routes that are miles apart! They put a lot of pressure on you to make return times but they’ll say “we don’t expect you to run.” When you tell them you’re behind they’re disappointed. A very physically demanding and stressful job as you’ll be getting in and out of the truck, carrying a heavy satchel, trying to locate mailboxes, watching for dogs, tripping on steps, cracks in the ground, dips in the grass, etc. You WILL BE RUSHING so you’re vulnerable to injuries and accidents. The pay is decent, but you won’t feel compensated enough for what you put up with. I’d look elsewhere.
Pro érvek
Paycheck
Kontra érvek
Just about everything else
Great Co Workers, Snarky Management
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, augusztus 6.
Working at USPS is like selling your life away. Your day will be to deliver mail for 8 - 11 hours depending on mail volume on a regular day or after a holiday. The accomplishments and Hard work means nothing to USPS. Lazy or hard working everyone get paid the same. There is a very big disproportion of train well carriers and management. If you are able to lie to your carrier and take advanage of hard working CCA and Regulars. Management loves that. They can literally get away with almost anything to get you in trouble. The only thing that was keeping me striving was the paychecks and carriers helping each other out. The job itself is easy and quite a learning expreience. If only they can hire someone with a brain cell to manage instead of letting idiots in charge. USPS would be a great place.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not a pleasant place to be
Postal Service Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Vista, CA2019, augusztus 5.
Well.... I kinda understand the term "going postal" a little bit better now. I know that there is more than enough training given to carriers both rural and city however I am not sure about the training they provide for managers. Some of the most poor leaders I've ever been assigned to in any capacity may still be found running amok creating havok, chaos, and stress at your local post office.
nice place to work
MAIL CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, augusztus 5.
A Lovely place to work. You get paid for the job you do. you may get a bit stressful but if you work at it you can make it work for you. The benefits are great and the retirement is good.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van