United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

7 118 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 773 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
4,0
Recommend
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 6.
Excellent business. Gives you the skills to service in many different aspects of life. Very diverse. Room for growth within the company. Able to transfer to other states
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could be a good job if you did'nt have management or union in place.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sweetwater, TX2019, október 6.
Management creates a stress filled environment on a daily basis. Union shop steward is a fool who thinks he is in charge of everything. Even as a Union member shop steward will throw you under the bus. Shop steward highly prejudiced.
I love it
City Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bloomfield Hills, MI2019, október 6.
Working for the United states postal service has been a wonderful experience. The pay is perfect and offers overtime. Plenty of training. Day hours. Friendly customers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work. Great coworkers.
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2019, október 6.
Great job, great co-workers. Job is VERY physical, repetitve and demanding especially during the holidays. Excellent customer service is a plus to have when dealing with the public.
Wasnt what I was expecting
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indiana2019, október 6.
Just not what I expected..too tough a job for a female to carry heavy loads and have a time limit as they have to watch their billion dollar a year in debt status. It's not a relaxed environment and they expect you to be a superman everyday delivering mail...perfectly and fast so they pay you as little hours as possible. They will send you an hoir away from the place you live and that is too much wear and tear on my vehicle for little pay. Tge expectation in those other offuces is that you know the route the first day...not going to happen.
Pro érvek
Co-workers are cool. Should have just done a rual route job instead.
Kontra érvek
Very stressful, You're having to learn a new route each week, somewhere else instead of own office, Thats way too much on anyone, I dont care who you are, Management doesnt care about anything but you getting that mail out speedily as possible, Too heavy of a work load, one girl in another office has been there a year and still only doing a 5 hr route, an office closest to my home said she only wants a person that knows the route, that was the last straw for me
Stressful job
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 5.
The USPS wasn't the greatest job but it was a paying job. Unless you are a hired as a career regular mailman, you literally have no rights, no say and are overworked. That is what I experienced as a City Carrier Assistant (CCA). I worked long hours, had to work on Sundays (non- negotiable), worked 6 days a week with 1 day off (rotating). Had to do additional work which a regular career employee didn't finish after their 8hr shift. Pay was descent but no overtime for CCA's, overworked, stressful, management wasn't the best. I wouldn't recommend to anyone who doesn't have a thick skin and don't mind long stressful working hours.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very fast-paced and very stressful work environment hard on the body tons of heavy lifting and fast fast fast
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson Arizona2019, október 5.
Very fast-paced very stressful job have you love dang fast fast fast very heavy lifting tons of unorganized floors and tons of people running around like a NY Fasion Show.
Postal worker
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westerly, RI2019, október 5.
Very dissatisfied with my employment worked 19 years and it was like I never work there one day got rid of me fighting for workman's comp after was injured on job had surgery two years later I'm still fighting to get paid. horrible company to work for
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
You’ll have no life
USPS Mail Carrier RCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bend, OR2019, október 4.
At least in Bend, Oregon, it’s work till it’s done. 10-14 hours a day. 6 days a week (mandatory). Don’t ask for time off cause it’s always denied. They have a 50% turn over rate. No benefits as an RCA. It’s sad because I really loved the job but it’s completely one sided and life is too short to only deliver the mail.
4,0
Time consuming, work 6 to 7 days a week
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salisbury, NC2019, október 4.
Great pay $17.17 starting for mail carrier. No family time a lot of overtime around holidays. If you don't have family or a life this would be a great job for you :)
great pay
work 6 to 7 days a week, start time no finish time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work . I enjoy working there and meeting new people day after day
Mail carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  San Ramon, CA2019, október 4.
A very great place to have a career path . Various opportunities to rise within the ranks . I would recommend this place to anyone who wants to start a career.
Pro érvek
It helps you develop and have a career
Kontra érvek
You get to enjoy the money after retirement
Lots of walking
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Annapolis, MD2019, október 4.
Up to 10 miles a day. They do care about your safety, training is long. They pay for training. They are unorganized they tell you one thing and do another. You checks come out wrong.
Pro érvek
Lots of money to be made
Not a lot of days off
Abusive Postmaster
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Frankfort, KY2019, október 4.
The postmaster refers to employees as bad checks when the post master makes promises just to take them away when it suits them. When the post office makes a mistake, the employees are blamed rather than the management. Ever since the post office has gone independent it's becoming more and more like a dying man who refuses to change with the times.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast Paced- hard place to work in.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MD2019, október 4.
If you want to work as a letter carrier, be prepared to work. The supervisors at Columbia location were unorganized. New CCA had a hard time adjusting because of improper training in the very beginning. I didn't have a chance to complete my 90 days probation because i was wrongly let go. I ended up resigning because i was given routes that were meant to be half routes, but were really too much for me. I believed that i did my very best with working, but my supervisors felt that i didn;t. Working at the Post Office is a experience that you wont forget. Some offices have more then 4 or more supervisors which can be very difficult. While i was there, i did like my job, but i didn't get a chance to do better. If you apply, don't work with them for the money because its more then that.
It’s been great to me!
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, október 3.
Tough job, especially in Wisconsin winters but I love it. I like the fresh air. I love the independence of not having a boss over your shoulder, or sharing a cubical with a weirdo
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Not what it seems
Mail Carrier/Postman (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Grand Prairie, TX2019, október 3.
You have no life here.You work plenty of hours but you have to for you to get a decent check. Supervisor are sorry treat you like cap and puts more work on you then you can handle.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Would be better if management were qualified and were not so poorly suited for the position.
Rural mail carrier. Before Out Patient Coordinator at Gibson Area Hospital. (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, IL2019, október 3.
Where I worked, the management was awful. They love to have drama in their day. Me, not so much. Very stressful for the employees. Many employees flat out quit or retired because of the management.
Stressful!!!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Postal environment is in self-destruct mode.
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Elk River, MN2019, október 3.
The post office has become an “out of control” environment that can not hang on to its employees. This has put such a strain on those who stay there as to make their lives and the lives of their families unpleasant and unreliable. They are overworked and not allowed to take the rest time they require. Without changes, the post office will go out of business due to lack of employees.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Your Decision
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baton Rouge, LA2019, október 3.
The job is ok. Good money to live a good life but not as much as UPS. Management is horrible and your kids don't matter. You don't get enough Saturdays. you get on management bad side, they will try to make your life on the job horrible as a cca.
Family oriented
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Southfield, MI2019, október 3.
You work 40 plus hours per. Make good money but job is very physical. Need to be willing to push self to limits. Adjust to weather and ability to complete assignment.
Good money
Consumes your life
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van