United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

7 552 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 029 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
5,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Productive and fun work place
Rual Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, TN2020, január 6.
This is a great place to work. Fast pace, great since of belonging. Work environment is wonderful. 2 to 3 hours office time and then road time rest of the day.
Not for me
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  O'Fallon, IL2020, január 6.
Let's be honest the pay is good...but your going to put in 50% more than what you pay for. Be prepared to not have a life because you cant working there. Your coworkers dont want to help they only help because the boss tells you to..I commend people who've worked here for years. Definitely not a place if you want a life.
Horrible work environment
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  McDonough, GA2020, január 6.
Very uncomfortable and violent environment with other staff that was not at all controlled. My check was always short and i would have to always go through HR to get them to pay me. So many grievances.
Fast. Fast. Fast. If you aren't superhuman then not for you
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sewickley, PA2020, január 5.
Deliver 1000 houses and 200 packages in 6 hrs or you are too slow. 20000 steps and 5 miles a day carrying around 50lbs or you get written up. Lost 50lbs in 60 days which had me down to 120lbs. I am supposed to be 175lbs. Was the most stressful environment I have ever seen. Never seen so many employees just break down and cry all the time.
get in shape
toxic environment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
City Carrier, beware they are willing to drop you at the drop of a hat
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Joseph, MO2020, január 5.
They don't care about you as a person, they only care that you can be a good at listening and taking orders as needed. They don't give enough time for training at all. The week long session was fine but the time to learn your actual routes is pathetic. Management is no help what so ever. I'll never attempt for another job like this again. Made to feel like less of a person.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
You have to be fast
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lincoln, NE2020, január 5.
Because I was not fast enough for management they fired me. And as a former sergeant and supervisor rushing can cause accidents. Employees should not be rushed due to mistakes can occur and accidents
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
great team, great pay, flexible
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Oak Ridge, NC2020, január 5.
I love my rca job at usps. It is flexible, where I can work around my schedule as a stay at home mom. I listen to audiobooks while i deliver mail. I feel like I have a bright future at the post office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 2Jelentés
the worst job ever
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Union, NJ2020, január 5.
the united states post office doesn't care for they employees . they will cheat you out of your money, they doesn't handle cases the proper way. I hate this job
Package delivery
Holiday City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Colonial Beach, VA2020, január 5.
Wonderful coworkers. Very dedicated. Usually respected by community. Heavy work. Very physical work but made me think and establish what tactics to use in routing, and setting up for deliveries.
Stability. Ok pay.
Kontra érvek
Workaholic lifestyle. Trucks in poor repair.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great Place to Work
City Carrier Assistant (Holiday Term) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2020, január 4.
Very Physical working environment. Enjoyed the experience. Management was extremely hard on the employees to get the job done in a sometimes extreme timely manner which created a very stressful situation while delivering mail and packages. Most employees were very friendly and helpful.
Good paying job
Short Breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Productive place
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Danville, IL2020, január 4.
When I started it was a good place to work, over the years, employee's safety became less of a concern and we were pushed to do more. Supervisors don't value employee's or the effort or time put into the job. They became less worried about customer satisfaction than the services and product.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
hard work, with long hours
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kalamazoo, MI2020, január 3.
watermelon, watermelon, then there was a water melon, and then there was the other typical day at town and what I learned about management work culture and the hardest part of
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 4Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
You can work independently.
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2020, január 3.
Working at the USPS is a good place to work because of the independence you have when delivering mail as a mail carrier. It gets rough when the weather changes and you have to be out there in the summer and winter. Overall, it is a good place to work.
5,0
Great job
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Franklin Park, IL2020, január 3.
It’s tough work. pays well. Great benefits. Many different positions within the company. Currently hiring. Flexible hours depending on position. Job security
Worst job of my life!
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hoffman Estates, IL2020, január 2.
The post office isn’t a place to work if you have kids or family. Hours aren’t flexible, nor is management sensitive to personal emergencies. Save yourself the headache the money isn’t worth the drama you have to put up with
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect job for a self starter
RCA Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bella Vista, AR2020, január 2.
Your day is started by sorting your mail, magazines and packages to prepare for delivery. The hardest part of the job is keeping up with everything through the Christmas rush. The most enjoyable part of the job is being out in the neighborhoods actually delivering the daily mail, meeting your customers and being in nature.
Munkahelyi kultúra
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Minnesota2020, január 2.
The United States Postal Service is an excellent place to work. The hours can be tough for the new people, but it gets better with time. Keep a positive attitude and learn all you can. Care about constant improvement, and you will do fine.

The managers were supportive if you support them back like a teammate. Clerks and fellow carriers were like brothers and sisters. I loved that there were many veterans working there, too. It was a team. Our post office went through route changes, but I just rolled with it all and came through fine.

I wasn't looking for other work when I left, but another job found me. I would recommend the Postal Service to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Work, work, work
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2020, január 2.
USPS has great retirement and pension offerings which might be the only positive things I can say. Unfortunately, the work atmosphere is unsatisfactory. Management treats craft employees like they children and with complete disrespect. Your life must be planned around the post office. If you have strong family values than this is not the job for you. This used be a great company to work for but over the years it has been quickly falling apart.
retirement, pension
no family life, management
Ugh
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pikesville, MD2020, január 2.
a love hate relationship. The work/life balance is terrible. Its mentally draining. No time for self or family. They pay is good and the excercise is needed.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Long Hours, No Life
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Northbrook, IL2020, január 2.
Management is terrible.The job is way to unorganized and behind with the times. You work long hours regardless if you’re on the overtime’s list 10+ hour days, 6 days a week. Management has very little empathy for their employees. Most employees have to commute over an hour to their office. Very hard to change jobs within the post office once you’re a regular employee. The transfer portal takes too long which would be beneficial for employees
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van