United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

7 128 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 793 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Worst job I’ve ever had
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, október 11.
I’ve been working in the corporate world most of my life . I’ve worked in retail and and loved both careers. However, when I joined USPS I thought I was in for a great experience, but I was wrong! It was the worst work experience of my life ! All the way from upper management to coworkers to the customers!
Kontra érvek
I’m no longer working for USPS
Munkahelyi kultúra
I highly recommend working for the United States Postal Service.
Carrier Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, október 10.
You will make excellent money, but you will earn every bit of it!! Must be professional, safe, courteous, employee willing to take direction and provide positive suggestions to improve the service and name of the United States Postal Service. Lots of patience is required to have a successful career.
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance, treated bad. Bad management.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, október 10.
One of the worst jobs I ever had. Management will do you so bad. They don’t believe in helping each other at this company. Forced to do whatever they please with no breaks. It was literally modern day slavery.
Not worth it
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Greensboro, NC2019, október 10.
I’m a CCA my office takes like 3 years to convert to regular which is way too long to be working 6 days a week for me. I do not like the inconsistency of not knowing where or what route I’m doing everyday. I actually do enjoy delivering and the independence. It’s nice being outside when the weather is nice but sucks when it’s not. It has the potential to be a good career if your office converts you quickly other wise you will be worked hard burned out.
Overtime, Independence, get a workout
Work life balance, inconsistency
Poatal Service
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  500 4th street Orange Texas2019, október 10.
Its a very demanding job! You get to network an meet new people the pay is okay. Its not a job for someone with a lot of kids its very demanding you will work!
Okay pay good benefits!
Kontra érvek
Stressful, timed and hard on your body!
N/a
City Letter Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Charlotte, NC2019, október 10.
• Deliver mail daily to an average of 800 residences and business establishments along specified routes.
• Sorts mail for delivery, in a method that produces expedited delivery on foot or by vehicle.
• Conducts new carrier orientation in the role of mentor or proctor
Good place
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hickman, KY2019, október 10.
Fast paced, temps are on 1 year contract with no guarantee for renewal . You are expected to be on call the whole time you’re there. Work in all weather conditions.
Outside
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced social timed and risk taking job
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Orlando, FL2019, október 10.
Hard work, very fast paced during all weather conditions, timed, and stressful, yet satisfying when work was completed, dedication, determination is key and time management is your best friend
Pro érvek
Great pay, complete benefits, quick permanent placement
Kontra érvek
30 min lunch break, work in all weather conditions, and risky while on outdoors delivering
Do not recommend.
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2019, október 9.
I have told people that have asked me, I do not recommend the Post Office. They do not care about the workers and will work you to the bone, because they know you will do the work. Working crazy hours during the whole year, and then even more crazy hours during the holidays. Usually a minimum of 12 during the holidays.

And if you want to go to school, they make it nearly impossible. They don't work with you.

At my office, we get the schedule a day, maybe 2 days in advance if we are lucky. And they only except a request for time off a week ahead of the date you want off. If it is further out, you may as well cancel your plans. They will either forget or say the needs of the Post Office are above your requested time off. And then you just waste your money on your flight, reserved hotel, or whatever else.

Pay is good, but not worth it.

Another thing, I do not see the Post Office being around, at least to the extent it is now, in 30 years when I would be able to retire.

Do not apply at the Post Office, unless it is a stepping stone.
Productive work place
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hartfield, VA2019, október 9.
It was a great experience. It help me come out of my shell a lot. I enjoyed the people on my route and my home office. The only drawback was that I wasn’t close to home
Pro érvek
Love the people on my route and the office
Kontra érvek
The pay wasn’t that great and I had to use my own vehicle
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work to make this a good job.
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Orange City, FL2019, október 9.
The USPS is a good place to work. For the most part the work is easy but there are days when you will become exhausted and find that at 5:00 pm you still have an hour to go. The day starts in the office getting ready for your day's route. Knowing the job and the shortcuts here will save a lot o time later. Delivery can be quick or not. It's all about pacing. I set goals to be at this place by this time. When I can take an extra short break for a washroom or a soda I will do that. Management will typically not call me or ask me to help. They also do not regularly offer me help on days when I know I will be late. But I have a great route with caring thoughtful customers many of whom I greet by name. They offer me drinks and snacks all throughout the day.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Avoid
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Niagara Falls, NY2019, október 9.
You are expected to work non stop. A very clickish environment. Management is deplorable, vindictive, sneaky, dishonest. A stereotypical union shop. Never mind your performance just stay around long enough.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Over worked and under paid
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hillsboro, OR2019, október 9.
Very stressful work atmosphere with next to no recognition for your efforts. Zero work life balance with unrealistic time restraints.9+ days of work before you get a day off...
Winter is rough
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, NJ2019, október 9.
Hard work but it pays off. It has it high points and it has its low points. If you follow the rules life will be easier. As a carrier I feel we literally carry the Post Office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a secured & dependable job
Mailman (Volt alkalmazott) –  City island,bronx2019, október 9.
I did 20+ years and never had any problems or accidents, and rewarded for job well done. You are required to work all the overtime you are able. I would come out of retirement and work there again.
Own boss
Management too bossy
Munkahelyi kultúra
Tough Job, have to have thick skin to survive
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sacramento, CA2019, október 9.
Mail carrying is a tough job. Be prepared to be sore, tired and have very little social life.
Best advice, go in, do your job, go home. Don't bother with any of the drama
Overworked and unrealistic expectations
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Angelo, TX2019, október 8.
Management is terrible here. They will hold you to time standards that cannot be met and yell at you and tell you how incompetent you are if you cannot get an 8 hour route done in 5 hours. You will work 14 days straight before having just one day off.You will have to wait in line for career advancement that takes years to become regular with your own route. The postmaster drags his feet about it and will leave a route open for over 6 months.

Do not recommend working here because you are treated like a child and worked like a slave.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful and hard on the body
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lena, IL2019, október 8.
The post office is fast paced and stressful. the benefits are very nice but work /life balance can be tough to juggle. Can very often work 6 days a week. can be dangerous
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Summary
USPS Mail Carrier/clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salt Lake City, UT2019, október 8.
Don't work in Utah!! Don't work there unless you a radical LDS member. As a carrier, older people tend to complain about anything. They have nothing better to do... In the workplace, I was harassed over and over by management until I almost lost my mind. I was stalked by 2 supervisors and labeled as a trophy. When I denied their advances, I plummeted. They made my life shackled. It took me a lawsuit and 2 years to recover. I couldn't leave the house to get the newspaper or mail because I had PTSD so bad I was home bound for 2.6 years. If you're pretty they move in on you, and stalk you. At least that's what happened to me. Twenty years later I still remember and feel the hardship of a woman of abuse in the work force like it was yesterday.
City Carrier Assistant
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2019, október 8.
Delivering mail is hard work. Always thought it would be easy which by the way is an easy concept but it’s also hard when under pressure of the climate and weather. Would still recommend to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van