United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

7 575 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Very hard work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2020, január 15.
This has to be one of my most difficult but rewarding careers that I have had in my past 15 years of working . Everyday you had to start very positive and ready for the long day ahead of you . To be able to do this job you had to waste zero time . There is always something to do and always something to learn . Lots of daily Exercise. You will definitely be at work most of the day . Not a great job if you are needed at home and have little ones .
dont get injured
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilmette, IL2020, január 14.
After working for this company for 25 years. They wouldnt help me get a job inside. I was letter carrier for 25 years served my country in the u.s. marine reserves for 6 years. When my hip went on me my attendance got bad and wasnt able to succesfully get reasigned indoors. Thats the gratitude i got.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Fast pace career
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Glendale, AZ2020, január 14.
Excellent place to have it as a career. Good benefits, nice culture.
This is a good career who wants to settle and secure their future. It is a union based career
Pro érvek
N/A
Kontra érvek
N/A
Fun and productive place
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2020, január 14.
They Pay good money. Most of the time you get over worked. Sometimes people call in and it puts a lot more work on the other co.workers when they already have a load of their own.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
the customers and the salary
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Minerva, OH2020, január 14.
sometimes customer service gets mis-placed at the post office when you have a bad supervisor/postmaster, but the carrier that goes that extra mile with joy and compassion can most often make up for the bad management.
i really believe that the reason people/customers are a little short or unforgiving of the post office is due to the fallacy that we have a few house and just drive around delivering packages. on average the mail routes have about 600-750 families and over 2000 pieces of mail per day, not to mention the 90-130 packages per route. the job is not for everyone. if you cannot multitask you are not made for this job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Great job
Letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hattiesburg, MS 394012020, január 14.
Keep it if you get it. Good compensation good benefits. Hard work but very rewarding. Just do your job and listen to your supervisors. There are always other workers that like to try to tell you how to do your job but always listen to your supervisors.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
2,0
Not for the weak
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  St. Louis, MO2020, január 14.
There's no handholding on this job. Your either good or you're not. If you happen to be good, you will take on a lot especially around holiday seasons. Pay will be great but you'll be almost too exhaust to spend it. And if you not, you'll be in constant fear of losing you're job especially if you haven't made it pass the 90 day mark, which still doesn't guarantee your position after a year.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Harder than its looks
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New Cumberland, PA2020, január 14.
Very demanding mentally and physically, you get 4 days of training then management expects you to know what you are doing and you should be able to get it done in eight hours.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Hard but rewarding work
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Bragg, CA2020, január 13.
A lot of people who come into the post office think they’re about to inherent an easy job, little do they know what actually awaits. If you don’t mind hard rewarding work the post office is great for you.
4,0
Hard work but enjoyable
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, OH2020, január 13.
You will work hard but you will be rewarded for it.
Has it's issues like anywhere but if you keep your nose in your own business you won't have any problems.
Biggest problem for me as a student was there is no flexibility to schedule. That being said, if you are looking to stick to it as a career you can set yourself up pretty decently.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working letter carriers are often over-worked
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Portland, OR2020, január 13.
Mismanagement from Regional/District offices trickle down problems to the local station managers, who then are pressured to pressure the letter carriers they manage. Policies change all the time, large shifts in workloads also skew towards unrealistic expectations. Fascinating that it all gets done, but still a lot of kinks in the system!
productive place
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Richmond Hill, NY2020, január 13.
a great experience to have the opportunity to meet a lot of wonderful people. great workout and a great environment to work. strongly recommend if your up for the challenge.
Good for minorities
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pompano Beach, FL2020, január 13.
Pompano Beach Post Office is a horrible place to work. Stupid un caring supervisors. Rampant descrimination. They have destroyed everything that used to make this a great place to work.
good job
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 12.
It is a good job and pays bills but you don't have much of a life outside. It has very good benefits and they are very reasonable but you have to stay on top of your game.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Work is hard but rewarding.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Diego, CA2020, január 12.
I liked working at the USPS. I liked my my job and my customers..Most of the time. Management isn't always trained well, and sometimes they like to bark a lot, but we do have a strong union that backs you. Most of the letter carriers are hard workers and do a good job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Pressure
Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greensburg, PA2020, január 12.
This was my first experience back into the work force after years of being a stay at home mom. The demands and environment were not conducive to a enjoyable work atmosphere. Various differences in job description versus reality and expectations.
Overwhelming
postal carrier-holiday (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hastings, MI2020, január 12.
I loved the idea of working for the government and job security but they started me right before Christmas so it was so busy I couldn't keep things straight. It was overwhelming to sort all that and then keep it all sorted while delivering. Kudos to the great workers of the usps. I really admire their hard work but not for me.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Great opportunities
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yonkers, NY2020, január 12.
Very great experience and tough job working outside. A chance for growth and working 4 seasons of the year. Meet people and help people.
There are different programs to gain in the Post Office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
They cared nothing about your family
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Annex2020, január 11.
The women higher up are the worst they use their power to fire you to make you feel insignificant. They have relations with all the postmasters and all the employees know. They are evil people and god will deal with them
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 2Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Madison, OH2020, január 11.
Very demanding career. Must be strong willed and able to handle high volumes going out. Great career to have and raise a family on. Excellent benefits. Room for advancement.
Pro érvek
Great benefits
Kontra érvek
Can be Overwhelming during peak season
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van