United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

7 590 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 166 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
1,0
Run
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississippi2020, január 22.
RUN away!!! Do not become
A CCA! You will be treated like a slave! No one will respect you! You will have
To work in other towns if you’re not scheduled in your office. Management
Is horrible , The union is horrible . This place is for the ppl who have already reached career status! Please just
Don’t apply for the cca position its the worst. I search for another job each dayPraying
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2020, január 21.
The most enjoyable experience at the job is meeting new people every day! Learning new routes and of course multi tasking to avoid being bitten by dogs!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay will numb you for all of the headaches you will endure, hopefully.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2020, január 21.
A typical day at work is unorganized because they have people who have NO knowledge about the day to day functions or how to get things done, running the floor.
I learned that staying at this job for too long you will either go postal or lose all but basic functions of your brain which is basic reading and walking.
Management mostly dumb and on power trip.
Workplace Culture could honestly make a helluva reality show.
Hardest part of the job is not knowing what your doing because they throw you in the fire to make you learn but also punish you for not knowing what you're doing.
Most enjoyable thing is the benefits and pay, you will make a nice amount of money with this company with little to no education which is probably why there are a lot so many simple minded people running the place.
Known company that’s it
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2020, január 21.
Not for family oriented people if your looking for that with decent pay along with benefits such as paidshort term disability , maternity, bereavement pay this is not the job for you
Just dont.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 21.
The money is good but it's slave work. Injuries happen. Disrespect in the work place. Nobody wants you to win. 12 hours day or more. Just don't. Just don't. Unless you're a man, they get treated like stars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Urgent for ppl that may be interested in the post office please read my message it'll save u
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 20.
The usps equals having no life and no u time. 6 days of working 10+ hour shifts and 1 day off yes i said 1 day off. This job is very very very depressing. the jobs is very unfair to cca's (city carrier assisant) and mangement gets away with almost everything. if u have any doctor appointment there will always be a problem to mangement. This job sucks i tried to warn yall , trust me this jobs sucks bad i rather work for amazon than the post office
1,0
Worst job ever
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 20.
Micro manage treat you like a robot cheat u out of your time u have no life they cut deals with u then never follow thru over work u just a bunch of snakes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Terrific crew
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, IA2020, január 20.
3 hours of puzzle-solving (organizing the mail for delivery)
6 hours of 4-wheeling down gravel roads
Plenty of 'me time'
Job security
Sort of like being Santa Claus just giving everyone their mail and packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contract carrier
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, AR2020, január 20.
The overall experience was good. I was a contract carrier so I was my own boss. It wasn't flexible times but I was mu own boss. Which was wonderful. In my opinion
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok job but not for the average parent .
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 20.
great job lots of wonderful people , micro managed . not an option for the average parent as you would occupy 90% of your time at work . 6 day work week .
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress and physically draining
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2020, január 20.
This job is extremely stressful as you never know your work schedule and you are out in the elements. Management is all about numbers. This job will run you down both physically and emotionally.
There are a few cons.
Postal Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2020, január 20.
I love being a rural carrier because I'm not in an office all day with supervisor over me. I do my job to the best of my ability. The only thing I dont like is how long it takes to become career or full-time with benefits. I've been working almost 3yrs and I can't afford health insurance nor do I qualify for it. It's seniority based.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not properly train driving of postal vehicles
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2020, január 20.
I was expected to drive a large truck to deliver mail and packages but had zero training to use this vehicle. They trained us to drive the smallest vehicles.
Stable job
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2020, január 20.
It was a good stable job. Worked in all kinds of weather. Good pay and benefits. It wasn’t a easy jobs but I loved my customers. Was busy all day which I liked. I needed to be efficient and organized. I had an excellent driving record which was a big requirement.
Good Job with benefits
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westmont, IL2020, január 18.
Being in your early twenties with limited experience and certifications it’s a great job to get your start in the world and build work ethic and balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Hard Work, Long Hours, Great Benefits
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Texas2020, január 18.
Work in heat/cold, rain/sun, snow etc. fast paced can sometimes become stressful environment, long hours during peak season (Holidays), Promotion are done on a seniority basis instead of job performance, raises are generally across the board and not based on work performance, heavy lifting, a lot of walking, very physical demanding job. Say goodbye to your personal life
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4NemJelentés
Very active
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2020, január 18.
The pay doesnt necessarily compensate for how hard they truly work you. If you have children this is not the job for you because they could care less about them. The work day is between 8 - 12 hours, no more and no less so be prepared to be TIRED. The work is also nonstop, and the work day can start at 6 or 7 am and end between 6 and 8 pm or even later on the holidays. With all the hours that you work the money does pay off and you take home between 1000 and up to 2000 every 2 weeks.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Its hard work but different every day. good.
letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southwest Denver2020, január 18.
It's a tough job. Once You get into the job, it gets easier. No 2 days are the same and You get paid well. The hardest rt of the job is advertising day. It's a lot heavier than the rest of the week. It's nice to be outde also.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
5,0
It pays well
Mail Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mamaroneck, NY2020, január 17.
You get to meet people who are really great and sometimes you meet people who are horrible. Just do your job and everyone should be fine. It’s always depends on the office you’re sent to
Pro érvek
Great pay and benefits lots of over time
Kontra érvek
Weather conditions suck. Management is all over the place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
great place to work for
MAILMAN (Volt alkalmazott) –  Jonesboro, AR2020, január 17.
Great benefits and money..But you work for it...Its not a easy job by no means but if you like the outdoors you will love it. Rain, sleet, snow, ice, hot hot hot weather, You will work in it all..
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van