United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

6 957 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 322 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
No words
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oregon2019, szeptember 3.
Aside from the pay, my postal service experience is unbelievable to most people. No one will ever understand all the drama and toxicity of the postal service environment I was in. From the language, the postmaster having an affair with an employee more than 10 years younger than him and still keeping his job, the overall hatred between coworkers and the lack of advancement for those who deserve it. I have no words for the USPS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
3,0
money is great
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2019, szeptember 3.
Money is great but the work experience is horrible. Which every supervisor is different management plays a big part in work productivity. Again the money is great
Cca usps
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westchester County, NY2019, szeptember 3.
Working in USPS is not worth it, treat people like slaves, no days off, 90 days probation and you have to be perfect working for them which it doesn't exist, it's a revolving door, interviewing people make them go for the whole process and when you start working if you pass the probation period, it s a miracle. After all that drama maybe and I say maybe, you get a permanent position. No respect for the employees whatsoever, please guys try another job it's better than working for USPS......
Kontra érvek
Everything that you can imagine is wrong
3,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to work if you have bills to pay
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Quincy, FL2019, szeptember 3.
I would only work here to pay bills it’s not a place to come in and be liked it’s very simple do your job and go home easy most people make this job harder than it has to be including bad/ sorry supervisors
What a experience
Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2019, szeptember 3.
Like any job time changes everything...when I used to started work it was good...I use to have to be at work at 6:00a now it’s 9:00...I can’t express how I really feel right now...I used to enjoy my job that all....
Regret
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clawson, MI 480172019, szeptember 3.
Overall my experience was really great with my career with the United States Postal Service. Management is hypocritical and take advantage of employees.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job but hard to get career position
Rural Mail Carrier/Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton Bays, NY2019, szeptember 3.
I was an RCA in Hampton Bays. A Rural Carrier Associate basically gets paid by the evaluation time of the route. I did love the job but no one is retiring to get an open slot. I was at approximately 15 post offices to pick up more days in between my regular route coverage in Hampton Bays. I went from working 6 days a week to 1 day. I need to support a wife and kids so I left after 3 years
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work with a lot of overtime and good retirement
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irvine, CA2019, szeptember 2.
I can honestly say you will earn the money you earn here. The benefits are better than most and the retirement is good. At times management was good but more often than not they were not very good. More times than not they were under staffed and overworked the employees but the overtime was nice if you didn't burn out.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place for long term career
CCA Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Reno, NV2019, szeptember 2.
I enjoyed the time I worked for USPS, some... not all management made it hard to enjoy going to work. Otherwise good job for active people, looking for a active career.
Typical day
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Long Island City, NY 111012019, szeptember 2.
would get the mail put it in the cart, go to the street where the mail is to be drop off. When I finish the first route I will go to a gray box and pick up more mail it was my second route. Finish that and if their was no more routes go back to the post office do for the day.
working by yourself
Kontra érvek
sometimes wouldn't eat, the weather it was cold raining
Poor Managment
MAIL CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lancaster, PA2019, szeptember 2.
The job as a mail carrier was an easy mindless task. However, the office work was made difficult by supervisors. Post Master of 17601 branch was unprofessional most days.
Easy but stressful
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Manhattan, NY2019, szeptember 2.
Even though I believe the post office is the easiest job that I've EVER had it is very overwhelmed with the excessive amount of packages that we receive.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
poor or no training they just send u out on routes and expext u to fast and know where ur goin
USPS Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tulsa, OK2019, szeptember 2.
this job is for someone young and have nothing else goin on in their life some cities u dont even get sundays off no more! u will not know ur days off
benefits government job
Kontra érvek
u will have no life, no training, and no help
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
Postal service
Letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  McComb, MS2019, szeptember 2.
Good job with benefits and job security, if you just do your job and remember no job is perfect but security is most important in today's economy.You can advance quickly.
Good pay, job security
Kontra érvek
Fast paced, and remember it's a job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Monotonious, depressing and physically wearing on body parts
USPS Mail Carrier* (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wells, ME2019, szeptember 2.
Unable to maintain a family life due to exhaustion and undetermined length of the work day. Realized depression was a major factor for many employees. Monotonous, unending work load in extreme temperatures. You feel you are a mule due to the constant lifting and loading of mail. If you have asthma, not the place for you. Also, no lunch breaks or toilets along the route.Glad to be done with that job. As a sub, no benefits and pay based on route mileage, regardless of how many new houses were added. Routes were not updated for mileage even though the routes were longer and took more time. A major rip off. Expenses on my personal vehichle ate up my pay due to tires and brakes. A financial loss to work as the sub and every weekend.Crazy customers vebally abuse employee when SS check does not arrive.
Kontra érvek
No lunch, no toilets once on the road
Job stinks!!
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Floral Park, NY2019, szeptember 2.
There are more bad days than good. Everyone is miserable, and during the summer there is no A/C in the trucks. Just realize that no matter what the weather is like, you have to go out there and deliver that mail. It could be raining sideways and you must deliver that mail. I worked there for seven years before another civil service job called me, then I got out as quickly as possible.
possible.Dontwaste your
Good thrift savings plan
Everything else
upper management unprofessional
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pembroke Pines, FL2019, szeptember 1.
Don't get me wrong there are plenty of different jobs within the USPS. They all pay very well and excellent benefits package. The work environment is very hostile. They have a policy of "zero tolerance" to threats and and violence. Yet when you file charges the union ain't strong and all the employees are in fear of retaliation. Your co-workers will not help; they feel it has nothing to do with me I won't get involved. Then when they need help they come begging for help. Hard workers are rewarded with more work, like if you are a slave. Lazy workers are giving less work and not disciplined as often because they seriously don't care. I haven't seen them get fired either. They talk to employees with no respect and threaten you with termination? As a employee you have a union that ain't worth a penny. Dept of labor that takes forever to investigate? Supervisors and managers constantly break the rules of the contract and labor laws they demand you falsify paperwork and if someway somebody finds out they are the 1st ones that say I never told you that and attempt to terminate or discipline you. If you are strong enough and mentally prepare this is a perfect excellent paying job. I rather make less money and work in a better career. Good Luck!
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Daly City, CA2019, szeptember 1.
hard labor that pay less and lots of overtime. no benefits and management don't care they just want their mails delivered on daily a basis. To stretch it more they can transfer you to other location to deliver their mails and keep you there as long as they want even if you don't like.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
unreasonable expectations
MAIL CARRIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dayton, OH2019, augusztus 31.
surprised more people don't have mental breakdowns. things are measured in time units. managers pile more and more and want people to run between houses. they also don't believe in travel time.
Postal worker over worked
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Springfield, IL2019, augusztus 31.
When you first get the job you think your about to make so much money and live a better life not true. The pay I feel like should be more you work in rain snow heat cold and then have to do so much over time. I feel like the pay should be higher and the benefits there are none until you become a regular which takes up to two years. The people are ok nice you get to know them but you have to have tuff skin to work here. Be prepared for long hours taking several routes out and regulars calling off al the time. The take home is only about 1200 once taxes are out and if you work a lot of over time then 1400
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van