United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

6 951 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Say goodbye to your family and friends.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rochester, NH2019, szeptember 5.
You get half the pay, none of the benefits and do twice the work of a regular. Be ready to consistently work 12 days in a row. If you're a workaholic and don't really care about a social life you can make decent money but for most people this is not a job with ANY work/life balance.
Very hard to get fired.
Kontra érvek
60 hour work weeks are normal.
Grossly underpaid
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2019, szeptember 5.
It is unmoral for a government job to pay there mail carriers so little money for all the hard work we do. They give you mounds of work for pennies a day. Then amazon Sunday’s is the worst paying day of them all. Over 150 stops for a straight 8 hour underpaid day. The post office claims they make no money well after all I seen there full of it. They also need to change the way they do things.i would not recommend anyone working for this grossly underpaid so called government job. Just think about why there job turnover rate is at 46% . They don’t pay period. No family life. Worst job ever.
Kontra érvek
UNDERPAID, No life, way too much work for pennies
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5NemJelentés
4,0
Usps
Letter carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Moreno Valley, CA2019, szeptember 4.
Great full time job with great benefits and pay. Demanding job with hard fast paced work environment. Job security is great and there is a lot of hours
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 1Jelentés
Real strict
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, OH2019, szeptember 4.
If you want to be a mail carrier you like it in the beginning but afterwards it will bite you in the rear end because they want you to do so much in 8 hours at a time but you can't due to many things that can happen on the line of duty, not to mention if you don't get it right they will yell at you and talk down to you as a kid this is many reason why I left
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked at Usps 3 Holiday terms then was hired permantly.
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irving, TX2019, szeptember 4.
I was hired on at Usps permanently after working for the Christmas holidays 3 times . I worked one month then got hurt did not go to the dr until a week later never missed any days was always on time and once I decided to go to the Dr I went to work the next day and was forced out with the statement of we are going to fire you OR you can resign and still apply for another position because you are not catching up to work
Pro érvek
It’s a great career job.
Kontra érvek
They don’t allow yiu To be properly trained.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 2Jelentés
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Management is absolutely horrible.
Postal Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wilkes-Barre, PA2019, szeptember 4.
Management is absolutely horrible, they will work you until you drop. Favoritism and office politics rule the world. They treat part time employees like dogs.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Awful
City Carrier Assistant I (Volt alkalmazott) –  Simi Valley, CA2019, szeptember 4.
Kiss your life goodbye. Management treats you like a slave. Zero work/life balance. No benefits. Don’t join the union. You have no protection as a CCA.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job to loose weight
Mail Carrier/204B Assistant Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  La Mirada, CA2019, szeptember 4.
Working for the United States Post Office as a Mail Carrier and Supervisor was great. It takes a strong minded individual to work as a mail carrier due to all the weather conditions, not to mention all the weight you loose. The office that I worked at was more as a family setting. We all looked out for one another, and management was quick to give a helping hand when needed. The Post Master was very approachable and had an open door policy. The pros for working at the Post Office was the weight loss, wages, and opportunity to advance. The cons for working at the Post Office was the working 6 days a week due to short staffing.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1Nem 2Jelentés
Terrible place to work
Mail carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Moneta, VA2019, szeptember 4.
Seniority based work place. Very friends and family oriented so everything’s great for them even if they rank below you. You get dumped extra work from that too. You end up hating everything especially snow and holidays. If a holiday lands on a Monday you have 3 days of mail to deliver. First post master was good the second is why I left after 12 years
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
Not worth your time
USPS Mail Carrier/PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2019, szeptember 4.
This was the worst experience I've ever had in my life. Hours are NOT flexible, your life isn't yours anymore, you are forced to work overnight, management have their favorites (the ones that are screwing them.) DONT DO IT! 12 hour shifts, 7 days a week and all major holidays are included. Go for it if you think it's a joke. It will take 4 or more years to become a regular.
4,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay you just enough no to quit.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sterling Heights, MI2019, szeptember 4.
The post office provides great benefits, job security, and above average pay. How ever the culture there is terrible. There is no incentive to working hard. As a hard worker who did their job efficiently I was sent back out after completing my route to aid those who worked almost impressively slow. Assistance was given to those who took extra breaks, long lunches and abused the system.
paid time off
terrible management
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
terrible manipulative management
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Saint Petersburg, FL2019, szeptember 4.
Worst place ever to work
thought I would like it because of my miliary background
supervisors are horrible
terrible communication
no life outside of your job
10-12 shifts everyday
not worth it
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very busy environment , very fast paced
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lake Worth, FL2019, szeptember 4.
A typical day would be grabbing all the mail , sorting them and start loading them onto the truck while still moving at a fast pace. I wouldn't say its a hard job, its a manual labor type job.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNemJelentés
Great life+
Rural mail carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Berkeley Springs, WV2019, szeptember 4.
The salary may it possible to by a home. The retirement package is amazing. Would go back to work for USPS if it didn't effect my retirement. Good paying employment.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 1NemJelentés
2,0
No words
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oregon2019, szeptember 3.
Aside from the pay, my postal service experience is unbelievable to most people. No one will ever understand all the drama and toxicity of the postal service environment I was in. From the language, the postmaster having an affair with an employee more than 10 years younger than him and still keeping his job, the overall hatred between coworkers and the lack of advancement for those who deserve it. I have no words for the USPS.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
money is great
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Hollywood, FL2019, szeptember 3.
Money is great but the work experience is horrible. Which every supervisor is different management plays a big part in work productivity. Again the money is great
Cca usps
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westchester County, NY2019, szeptember 3.
Working in USPS is not worth it, treat people like slaves, no days off, 90 days probation and you have to be perfect working for them which it doesn't exist, it's a revolving door, interviewing people make them go for the whole process and when you start working if you pass the probation period, it s a miracle. After all that drama maybe and I say maybe, you get a permanent position. No respect for the employees whatsoever, please guys try another job it's better than working for USPS......
Kontra érvek
Everything that you can imagine is wrong
Munkahelyi kultúra
A place to work if you have bills to pay
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Quincy, FL2019, szeptember 3.
I would only work here to pay bills it’s not a place to come in and be liked it’s very simple do your job and go home easy most people make this job harder than it has to be including bad/ sorry supervisors
What a experience
Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Maryland2019, szeptember 3.
Like any job time changes everything...when I used to started work it was good...I use to have to be at work at 6:00a now it’s 9:00...I can’t express how I really feel right now...I used to enjoy my job that all....
Regret
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Clawson, MI 480172019, szeptember 3.
Overall my experience was really great with my career with the United States Postal Service. Management is hypocritical and take advantage of employees.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van