United States Postal Service

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Mail Carrier

7 575 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 24 128 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Always know what is expected everyday at work
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Meridian, ID 836422020, január 22.
The organization as a whole is very focused on customer satisfaction. Through the clerks and carriers there is a lot of acceptance and everyone is very helpful.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Could work at my own pace
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goshen, IN Bourbon,In2020, január 22.
I worked by myself at my own pace.When all mail was delivered I went home.THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS HAVING NO place to use a restroom while out on route.I also was not paid for any breaks.Managers try to tell you how to do your job ,but most have never done a route and have no clue what it takes to get the job done,especially when the weather is bad.
Day to Day
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, VA 221502020, január 22.
The day to day work environment for the post office was very unfulfilling and a hostile working environment. The supervisors and union representatives were no help in trying to deliver packages.
Pro érvek
Nice employees
Kontra érvek
terrible supervisors
5,0
productive
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dover, DE2020, január 22.
individual work , mostly self taught, a typical day would be arriving around 7am to case all your mail for your route, when finished you would then load your truck up and start your route, if you finish typically early you may be asked to go out and help some of your co workers.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great compensation but you will work for it
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntersville, NC2020, január 22.
If you are new to the post office as a substitute carrier, God Bless You..I was a sub for 6.5 years and it was tough..but once you become regular it gets better. I love (most of) my customers...I am out of the office for 4-5 hours a day (so no boss hanging over my shoulder)..but you will be out in all kinds of weather..I like the fact that when I walk into the office in the morning I see the amount of work to be done on my route that day and I know when I finish it, I can go home---it's up to me how long that takes. The Christmas season (Oct - early Jan.) is very stressful but the spring and summer season makes it worth it as it SO much easier! It's like any other job as there are bad days and good days...and people who don't care and people who take pride in their work..The great thing is once you go regular, you only have to worry about your route...when you're a sub they work you to death! Management comes and goes...I've had a LOT of different supervisors and 5 different post masters in 14 years..some good, some definitely not good..but for the most part if you just come in and do your job you have no problem with them. But having said that, all offices are different and I have definitely heard some horror stories about other offices.
Run
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mississippi2020, január 22.
RUN away!!! Do not become
A CCA! You will be treated like a slave! No one will respect you! You will have
To work in other towns if you’re not scheduled in your office. Management
Is horrible , The union is horrible . This place is for the ppl who have already reached career status! Please just
Don’t apply for the cca position its the worst. I search for another job each dayPraying
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
City Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Beaumont, TX2020, január 21.
The most enjoyable experience at the job is meeting new people every day! Learning new routes and of course multi tasking to avoid being bitten by dogs!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Pay will numb you for all of the headaches you will endure, hopefully.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cleveland, OH2020, január 21.
A typical day at work is unorganized because they have people who have NO knowledge about the day to day functions or how to get things done, running the floor.
I learned that staying at this job for too long you will either go postal or lose all but basic functions of your brain which is basic reading and walking.
Management mostly dumb and on power trip.
Workplace Culture could honestly make a helluva reality show.
Hardest part of the job is not knowing what your doing because they throw you in the fire to make you learn but also punish you for not knowing what you're doing.
Most enjoyable thing is the benefits and pay, you will make a nice amount of money with this company with little to no education which is probably why there are a lot so many simple minded people running the place.
Known company that’s it
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Carrollton, TX2020, január 21.
Not for family oriented people if your looking for that with decent pay along with benefits such as paidshort term disability , maternity, bereavement pay this is not the job for you
Just dont.
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 21.
The money is good but it's slave work. Injuries happen. Disrespect in the work place. Nobody wants you to win. 12 hours day or more. Just don't. Just don't. Unless you're a man, they get treated like stars.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Urgent for ppl that may be interested in the post office please read my message it'll save u
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 20.
The usps equals having no life and no u time. 6 days of working 10+ hour shifts and 1 day off yes i said 1 day off. This job is very very very depressing. the jobs is very unfair to cca's (city carrier assisant) and mangement gets away with almost everything. if u have any doctor appointment there will always be a problem to mangement. This job sucks i tried to warn yall , trust me this jobs sucks bad i rather work for amazon than the post office
Worst job ever
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2020, január 20.
Micro manage treat you like a robot cheat u out of your time u have no life they cut deals with u then never follow thru over work u just a bunch of snakes
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
5,0
Terrific crew
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fairfield, IA2020, január 20.
3 hours of puzzle-solving (organizing the mail for delivery)
6 hours of 4-wheeling down gravel roads
Plenty of 'me time'
Job security
Sort of like being Santa Claus just giving everyone their mail and packages.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was a contract carrier
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mountain View, AR2020, január 20.
The overall experience was good. I was a contract carrier so I was my own boss. It wasn't flexible times but I was mu own boss. Which was wonderful. In my opinion
Munkahelyi kultúra
ok job but not for the average parent .
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2020, január 20.
great job lots of wonderful people , micro managed . not an option for the average parent as you would occupy 90% of your time at work . 6 day work week .
Munkahelyi kultúra
High stress and physically draining
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Omaha, NE2020, január 20.
This job is extremely stressful as you never know your work schedule and you are out in the elements. Management is all about numbers. This job will run you down both physically and emotionally.
There are a few cons.
Postal Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jackson, MS2020, január 20.
I love being a rural carrier because I'm not in an office all day with supervisor over me. I do my job to the best of my ability. The only thing I dont like is how long it takes to become career or full-time with benefits. I've been working almost 3yrs and I can't afford health insurance nor do I qualify for it. It's seniority based.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Does not properly train driving of postal vehicles
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Norfolk, VA2020, január 20.
I was expected to drive a large truck to deliver mail and packages but had zero training to use this vehicle. They trained us to drive the smallest vehicles.
Stable job
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Grove, PA2020, január 20.
It was a good stable job. Worked in all kinds of weather. Good pay and benefits. It wasn’t a easy jobs but I loved my customers. Was busy all day which I liked. I needed to be efficient and organized. I had an excellent driving record which was a big requirement.
Good Job with benefits
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westmont, IL2020, január 18.
Being in your early twenties with limited experience and certifications it’s a great job to get your start in the world and build work ethic and balance.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2Nem 1Jelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van