United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Clerk1 198 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 423 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working for USPS is fast paced and busy. You have to handle a lot of parcels and mail. Working in the front you have to deal with customers, helping them with mail and money transactions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some employees not held responsible for their work

Volume of mail arrives sometimes to late for timely processing to meet dispatch times

Technology sometimes lags behind.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Job security is all management is terrible nothing more pay is decent my coworkers some are cool do not apply if u have small children this job consumes your life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Un organized some employees that been there long have a bad attitude and always want to put you on overnight shift, take long to make you a regular. But the Pay and benefits are the only great thing.
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved working here. Customers got to know me, I got to know them... we laughed together and even cried together! Serving them was a wonderful experience.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Love working here. I enjoyed working with great co workers and my excellent team of managers and supervisors. I have never a. I enjoy the great customer service we provide as a team.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I worked with customer service at the front window. Managed the entire P.O. Box section. Issued passports and sorted mail. The environment is very hostile from the employees and management.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very stable job offering great benefits and lots of room for advancement. Found myself unhappy and wanting to find something else that made me happy like helping others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Firstly the supervisors and managers are extremely unprofessional. I basically worked a full 3 months for free because my time was all missing and only one person cared to correct it while all others in charge ignored the situation.
Munkahelyi kultúra
you don't know what to expect on a day to day basis. Some days it can be very slow and relaxed, other days you may have to work a 10-12 hour shift. It all depends on the work load from a day to day basis.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I really enjoyed working at the post office and helping customers and completing all tasks. I build a good rapport with day to day customers. It was my pleasure and privilege to serve the public.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day is pretty repetitive, which can get a bit boring, but it's also nice because you know what to expect and you can feel confident that you'll be able to handle most things that occur.
Pro érvek
Good pay and benefits.
Kontra érvek
A schedule that changes daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is one of the most physical jobs I have had. Super busy, lots of lifting, pulling, pushing, hefting, etc.
There is lots of opportunity for overtime.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It sucks. Its horrible, You will never count for anything, all the PO cares about is numbers. You WILL work every holiday, you won't get time off when you need it. AVOID AT ALL COSTS.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend. The postal service is nothing like it used to be. Has to be hands down the most frustrating job I have had. It varies depending on location and what management you have. Pay is decent but nearly impossible to get full time unless you travel.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work, demanding, long days,work efficiency, Managers have you to assist where needed within your specific office assigned. Be patient, it does take several months to get hired and it may not be where you chose, but accept to get your "foot in the door."
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some stuff ain't for everyone. But in my opinion, the post office can use more love in it. I like the work it keeps you fit as a pse clerk. Some of the supervisors are very rude and try to take advantage of you, just know your rights and go to your union. Overall it's a good job.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Horrible working environment for people of color, black or brown. Very unfair treatment if you are a woman or a person of color. I was both so it was the worst.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I would not recommend the Post Office as a place to there is still a lot of prejudice at the company. Postmasters and Manager treat anyway they want too and the Union will tell you there’s nothing they can do, unless it’s about someone gettiypaid for doing another persons job or because they are usually friends with management. There is a lot of miss use of authority at the Post Office. Post Office want there employees to turn there head to unfairoin the work place
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone is very friendly and helps each other. It very fast paced but its becomes a race between employees.You have several tasks to complete before 10:30 am. I usually finish my work by 9:30 so I can help others.
Munkahelyi kultúra
United States postal Services has great pay. The labor is hard and the management shows no sympathy or empathy to personal situations that may effect performance.