United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Clerk1 198 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as groups doing express mail usually from start time 6 p.m until about 9:00 sorting mail from zip code to zip code sorting mail manually moving equipment to put new equipment on chute it
Pro érvek
Holiday Pay credit unhook
Kontra érvek
Health care sick an ya leave
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
The pay and benefits are good, the management their isn't. Managers are required to be qualified or experienced. Often they are given the job based on who they know.
Munkahelyi kultúra
1-3 yr wait on great benefits but other than that it's a decent government job just don't sweat the small stuff only real advice and management knit picking and drama
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work with a chance to put away few bucks for retirement and take vacation every year, insurance is amazing and the people I worked with will be life long friends
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Be prepared to work mandatory overtime, holidays and mixed schedules. If you make it to regular the schedule becomes more steady and better but PSE and other lower level jobs (CCA & MHA) are treated poorly.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The jobs inside of the post office are very easy.
You'll never be without hours, obviously depending on where you work.

However, managment make the job very difficult.

Anyone basically can be a supervisor. It takes no training, degree, or special classes or credits.
Munkahelyi kultúra
My work day at the post office is not your average daily job. I do a variety of duties at work. I do enjoy working as a po box clerk and parcel distribution. Interacting with customers on a daily basis is difficult, but it has it rewards and I enjoy the diversity of people that come to the post office,
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was very interesting and I learned a lot working there would love to get a job there full time
I could only work for six weeks and I would have liked to work longer but due to the Union rules I could not
Munkahelyi kultúra
Believe men over women women are the outcast
A man can take from the Post office and blame a women and get away with it even if he is one of the worst employees that the post office has
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working for USPS is great for someone that likes to know what they will be doing, but be warned for the toxic work environment found throughout all offices. Weak management makes for miserable employees. I have worked in North and South California, Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky. Same results in every different city. I tried bouncing around and found that the pay isn't worth the slow crawl towards insanity.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Long hours and stays busy but you may decent money. A lot more freedom to work in peace and the people are nice. Great benefits once you become a regular
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is a great company to work for. You can advance & the pay/benefits are great! You have opportunities to move to different stations. Also, you can transfer anywhere in the United States.
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot of opportunities to grow with the company.Managers were really nice and friendly.I have learned a lot from there one day I would like to be regular employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
If I could give zero stars I would. I do not recommend working at the USPS. There are unethical practices daily that are not reviewed or concerned over. Management constantly gets away with this. There is no accountability. There is no work/life balance. Requested off days are always denied because they operate on minimal staff- leaving you feeling depleted and in doing so - works you to death. Their union takes your overpriced dues and you see no resolve. Grievances are not followed up with any communication whatsoever or with no resolution at all, leaving those same illegal practices to continue. Nothing will be done in regards to bullying or harassment. Pay is great but just not worth any of the overwhelming hassles I have experienced there as stated above.
Munkahelyi kultúra
The post office can be a difficult place to work, because of expectations and volume off mail. But it is a very rewarding and decent job. Full time work is not available immediately, but if you stick with it it is well worth the wait.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a easy job to implement, the management environment is improving,
work place culture is dedicated and providing generous paid time off. Working as a team to service costumers on time, with best service and in a manner that reflects positively of the entire community of the employer of the USPS office.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult to find hours, management strongly negative to employees, hostile environment with seasoned employees, management promotes family and friends
Pro érvek
Hourly wage
Kontra érvek
Work hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good job they just were not all the way honest with employees we were overworked most people look at it as we don't want change but most do..
Munkahelyi kultúra
The postal job is wonderful. I have a 6 hour break in my day. That causes me time down.I enjoy the people I work with. I travel to other post offices to fill in when needed. I do enjoy learning different things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Diverse and friendly working environment. Strenuous work at times. Leadership is involved in daily operations. Great learning opportunities and advancement opportunities.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Some employees not held responsible for their work

Volume of mail arrives sometimes to late for timely processing to meet dispatch times

Technology sometimes lags behind.