United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service-alkalmazotti értékelés erre a pozícióra: Clerk

Munkakör megnevezése
Clerk1 198 értékelés
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
1 198 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően
Mind a(z) 26 430 értékelés megtekintése
Munkahelyi kultúra
A typical day working for USPS is fast paced and busy. You have to handle a lot of parcels and mail. Working in the front you have to deal with customers, helping them with mail and money transactions.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working as groups doing express mail usually from start time 6 p.m until about 9:00 sorting mail from zip code to zip code sorting mail manually moving equipment to put new equipment on chute it
Holiday Pay credit unhook
Kontra érvek
Health care sick an ya leave
Munkahelyi kultúra
Solid first time job, for anyone just getting into the work force. It allowed me to build up my resume and find other employment with the skills I have accrued.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I work in a small office being a level 18 where there is a postmaster and two PTF clerks. There is a genuine feeling of consideration with this small group of coworkers and we work together to meet each other's needs. It has been especially difficult to be a working parent during co-vid and my coworkers have done their best to allow me to work the hours that work best for me whilst trying to homeschool my four youngest children. In a smaller office with no carriers, however, it can be quite difficult to search for and answer customers' questions and needs with regard to misdeliveries or other situations when we don't have direct access to the carriers' cases. Overall, I find it an enjoyable place to spend my work hours.
Pro érvek
reasonable pay and benefits, friendly coworkers in my small office
Kontra érvek
trying to help customers when I don't have direct access to the mail carriers and their cases
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Is there any good paying job has its perks but just like every other job it also has its challenges.You must love to do a drive because you will be a different post office every day
Go pay
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
They micro manages even though they don’t know the job duties. Huge bully. Harasses employees. Pay is good but zero outside life. Your schedule changes by the minute because they have no clue how to make a schedule. You won’t know when you work til the night before and the it can change while you are sleeping. No leadership at all. Favoritisms is huge. No private information because it is shared with all employees.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Bad management. A complete train wreck
Munkahelyi kultúra
I was offered employment digitally with several digital requirements necessary with a short suspense. After having some difficulty with one of the automated digital requirements, I tried to contact an actual person to facilitate getting the required information submitted. I succeeded in talking to individuals who were willing to help, but it seems if you don't exactly meet the digital on-boarding requirements to the letter within 36 hours your employment offer is rescinded. Quite frustrating!
Government job
Government job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great company to work for, but not the best for a home/work balance. Most positions start off at part time with no benefits, it takes time to become a career employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay, good benefits! You can move up in the company, which is great for someone looking for long term! Lots of different jobs you can do in the postal service
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even though with any company there is red tape, here it's a bit more. But overall i LOVE my company and many senior personnel i've worked with at other locations. Some PM's don't care they just want to keep their heads under the radar and will find anyway to protect themselves and throw employees under the bus even if they tell you thats how it is done.
pay
Kontra érvek
sporadic schedules if you are not full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Ok place to make money but not meant for anyone with family especially if you are a single parent. They don't care about work/life balance. Decent benefits but only for regulars. Took me over 3 years to turn regular smh
Munkahelyi kultúra
It is a good place to work. There is security in my job almost to a fault. A good place for equal opportunity and great pay for not requiring a college education.
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS employers over 600k for employees. We have offices in almost every city in the US. Great job for those with the abilities to work as this job no matter the position is fast paced and taxing. I get paid to work out every morning.
Pro érvek
No late nights, great benefits
Kontra érvek
Heavy lifting, early mornings.
Munkahelyi kultúra
You work weird hours and during peak season you have to work overtime. You have to have a lot of patience because they throw you in without going over the job details. Workers sometimes show you the ropes but overall you are like on your own. They go to break but fail to let you know then you missed it.
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
My managers do not do a good job, they let people get away with bad stuff all the time, they let people pick on people and they most of the time give me no respect for the work I do.
Good pay
Kontra érvek
Managers, bad workers, too many hours
Munkahelyi kultúra
If you keep busy, don’t call in sick all the time, your job will go smoothly. Most Customers are nice and really love the post office. I work the window and we are a busy office
Munkahelyi kultúra
moving the US Mail the good is dedicated employees the bad were (are) the slackers the good we the dedicated employees felt appreciated the bad being micromanaged
a paycheck and benefits
Kontra érvek
i have no cons to list i knew the job discription before applying for the job
1,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
A bunch of slow moving slugs working the system. Move slow get paid more! They need a complete over haul! The management is useless. Employees are out for themselves. You feel so emotionally and physically drained if you work here. They don’t care one bit about you. They just work you to death and give you broken equipment to work with. It’s so bad. They just expect more and more of the new people and less and less of the regulars.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed my time. Very hard work. Lil cut throat at times but overall a great mix of people. Very interesting work.

Postal workers are expected in community
Pro érvek
Opportunity to make decent money and have a growing prosperous career without a college degree.
Long hours. Heavy lifting with all the Amazon business
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS makes good money however management treat their employees not so good. They do not care about your family or anything else besides the post office. They will give you a hard time for 1 day off.
Munkahelyi kultúra
its not for everyone. its definitely a different type of experience. been there for almost ten years now and no changes yet. management still sucks. best part is the coworkers. they make it fun.