United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 12 972 értékelés megmutatása
good job bad management
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redwood City, CA2017, december 15.
really bad experience. it isn't a carrier, it's like a regular job with more stress. from the time and date I start, the meetings are only to mention how bad the letter carriers do they job. and to be honest the management should be on the other side of the line, because they can't follow proceeds rights. to give you short history, every time you change position they have to give you or send you a form 50. Well I got a higher position but never received any form 50. That's way I have to talk with the postmaster over and over months and months (FOR 6 MONTHS AND SO) because they forgot to make that change on my pay rate and of curse my pay check was short. until the day today I don't think they fix it.
over work your body
Kontra érvek
get to meet a lot of people
Never Good Enough
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ohio2017, december 15.
Not enough room for a proper review, so I'll stick with this...
I was treaded like do-do stuck to the bottom of a boot, that no matter how hard you tried to beat the boot, it just wouldn't come out. The hours sucked, I was never good enough, I was never fast enough, I was never treated like I was a human being, etc. I was forced to do 3-4xs the amount of work that a regular was asked to do in less time than them.
NONE
Kontra érvek
EVERYTHING, Long hours, On your feet all day, working in all weather conditions
Busy
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oklahoma City, OK2017, december 15.
You'll get up when they tell you, go to where they want you, and carry what they tell you too. Oh, and you won't stop til they say you can.

Overall, it's really not a bad job, although I wasn't a good fit for it. I think they operation would run better if they'd staff up though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2017, december 15.
USPS was a great job for me I would love to go back if re hired. Hopefully this time I can make a career out of it...I would prefer working morning shift also
Fast pace job
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Atlanta, GA2017, december 15.
Fast pace, but the long hours was really worth it. You should be prepare to use safety techniques such as squatting properly, or you will hurt your back. This position was temporary so we worked in a warehouse that was rented out, and it was extremely cold.
overtime
working in cold conditions
Outstanding energetic culture
Mail Route Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Peoria, IL2017, december 15.
I was a seasonal driver for UPS at the time I learned how to deliver mail to preplanned locations in a timely manner along with that I conducted the duties of a mail man. The workplace culture was great.
Pay
tempo
Munkahelyi kultúra
Their idea of a good employee just shows up, that's all
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  West Sacramento, CA2017, december 15.
The work is easy. There's no strong incentive to work together or get along well, just show up and get paid. Management isn't concerned with the well-being of the business or the employees.
Salary for work provided
Kontra érvek
Morale, Management involvement, efficiency....
Managment is a joke
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Charles, IL2017, december 15.
management does not know what they are doing. If the payroll does not pay you for all your time you worked you don't receive the money till they decide to pay you. I'm still waiting
Hostile
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Wrightsville, PA2017, december 15.
Google "Hostile environment USPS" and you will get approx. 152,000 results. This is also my experience.
Avoid this employer for the sake of your health and well-being.
Munkahelyi kultúra
enjoyed my job but they promoted me out of it
Part Time Flexible Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salsbury Cove, ME2017, december 15.
Would not work for the post office because they seem to move people around too much; change hours, location, etc. I applied for the position because it involved working on my own. The job changed after 8 months moving me to another location.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast paced & lots of walking
MAIL CARRIER (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Alexandria, LA2017, december 15.
My experience at the postal service has been a mixture of everything. Working for the postal service has changed my life. It was challenging yet rewarding and sometimes fun. In the few short years I️ have worked for the company The United States Postal has taught me many valuable lessons!
Excellent benefits
Kontra érvek
Long days of lots of walking and physical labor
Not what I was expecting
City Courier Assistant/Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Redondo Beach, CA2017, december 14.
Modern slavery. They treat you worst than a manager will treat you at Macdonalds. Supervisors are mean and vulgar, hours suck and everyone is going to treat tog like you’re less.
Stay away
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Nanticoke, PA2017, december 14.
Worst place to work, management think they are so cool and the pay isn’t even worth it. Packages are ridiculous on top of delivering the mail. The pay isn’t even good enough for what you are doing. You have to be there for years until you make good money
Some carriers
Kontra érvek
Management think they are so cool
US Postal Service
Mail handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Evansville, IN2017, december 14.
It was a job. I worked there for a short time. I would've stayed if the job offered full time employment. Thank you for taking time to read this bit about the us postal job.
It's a Job
Not hiring full time
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard working but worth every second!
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bridgeport, CT2017, december 14.
USPS is definitely a career job! There is room for advancement and the benefits are average. You can choose better benefits depending on how much you want to spend. It can get hectic and demanding, but it's worth it!
Pro érvek
Earn your annual leave and it accrues pretty quick.
Kontra érvek
No pension, management can be stressful
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good place to work, if you can deal with the frustration of making Career
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lawrence, MA2017, december 14.
Work can include long hours. Opportunities are few. So, unless you can devote 3-5 years to get a Career opportunity, it may not be the place for you.
Working outdoors
Long hours and no Benefits until you become Career
workplace culture
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2017, december 14.
I wont say that the USPS as whole is a bad place to work. However the supervisor I had did not speak to people with consideration or respect. Not good
Munkahelyi kultúra
Flexibility and fast paced.
Customer Service, and Administrative Support (Volt alkalmazott) –  Austin, TX2017, december 14.
As a career employee I was able to see all aspects of the Postal Service. It is fast paced, long hours, and a job that you need support systems in place if one has kids and family. The Postal Service is a place where you need to have a strong constitution or you will not be able to stay.
The great perks is that if you need extra finance most of the time there was overtime available. It was great in its season.
Large operation with many employees interacting continually. Many you will never let go because of the bonds and closeness that you have as an employee at the United States Postal Service.
Pro érvek
benefits, overtime, job security.
Kontra érvek
long hours, excessive standing.
Munkahelyi kultúra
workers are great people, work place dirty and unsafe
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bethpage, NY2017, december 14.
A typical day at the post office is the same everyday, as an employee you have to find an area that best suits you, but its a stable work place, just wasn't a good fit for me although I worked there for 10yrs
stable
30 minute lunch and two 15 minute breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work at but be mindful of management
CCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Durham, NC2017, december 14.
Working at the post office was a truly fundamental learning experience. I worked with around some pretty decent co-workers who showed me the ropes and complimented me for a tremendous job I was doing.

Átfogó minősítés