United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

17 188 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 17 189 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
No work life balance or appreciation Dont Do it!
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Granbury, TX2018, október 15.
No work life balance or appreciation Don't Do it! Can take up to 15 years to become career and get benefits until then you get treated like dog pooh. And don't even guaranty more than 1 day a week.
Fast
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cupertino, CA2018, október 14.
Its an environment where you have to work fast pace. There are days where long hours are required to work. When holidays come around or elections those times a year are the busiest and long hours required.
Stressful and competitive workplace
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Nashville, TN2018, október 14.
The ever changing postal service is geared for the fast paced strong bodied worker. Management is overly stressed by the corporate office and try to lead employees the best they can. This style of leadership tends to conflict in the job that needs to be done. In my opinion it is hard to follow orders as a supervisor if the people above you haven’t experienced the actual working environment.
Good benefits and retirement
Kontra érvek
High stress and bad hours
Horrible
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, október 14.
A typical day at work was very hot, hard labor, long, and miserable. The job was very stressful and strenuous. I learned that it is hard to work for certain management. Your hard work is never enough when working at the post office. The culture of working at the Post Office was very horrible and did not live up to the myth. Management is hard to work for. The management has their picks and chooses. The hardest part of the job was working long shifts not getting compensated for my hard work and long hours. There was nothing enjoyable about the job at all.
Post Office
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, október 14.
Decent pay and benefits. Bad thing is you work about 55-72 hours a week. Until you become a "regular" your job is in the hands of management. The job itself is very simple. It is very unorganized.
stressful place to be
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL2018, október 14.
Supervisors are not trust worthy. They will use you for their own gain then drop you. I never really got a fair shot to show my potential and dedication to the job.
pay
stress
Productive and fun co-workers
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2018, október 13.
The job is what you make of it. You have to love working outside or you want enjoy being a letter carrier. It helps to get to a sub-station with a good management team.
Great pay
Kontra érvek
upper management has no people skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Dont do it!
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Urbandale, IA2018, október 13.
I’ve never experienced Work place bullying until I started working as a PSE. Management will protect who they are sleeping with or the person who is their favorite due to all of the sucking up they do. Went to the postmaster about the work place bullying that I was experiencing and he did nothing, but I was moved to another station. At the new station I was continuously picked at (which happens when management has a POW wow about you). Couldn’t plan doctors appointments because my schedule always changed last minute without notice. Stressful work place. I was punshed for getting injured on the job by management taking hours away from me. I would work 40+, then when I made it known that I had an injury that came from work my hours were cut to under 30 hours. I would be shunned for taking up for myself after receiving unfair treatment. Glad I found a new job and will be starting that real soon.
Good pay
Too many to name
Munkahelyi kultúra
They pay you well but the job is not easy.
Manager of Distribution (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  MA2018, október 13.
For some people it is great.
What I look for in a job is
Work/Life balance
To be able to work remotely
Weekends off
Be able to travel.

I did not find it in my current position. I'm not trying to change the company I am looking elsewhere for employment.
Responsiblilty
Stress
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fun place to work and to get a good workout
Lead mail process clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schaumburg, IL2018, október 13.
It’s a great place to work and grow there are a lot of nice ppl in the post office the best way to get though it is to work hard come on time and just be prepared to do your best
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3NemJelentés
Very Challenging Environment
Mail Carrier El Paso (Volt alkalmazott) –  El Paso, TX2018, október 12.
Expectations were reinforced every day. Employees always understood what was expected of them on a daily basis. Benefits were great, planned time off some times was revoked.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8Nem 1Jelentés
productive
Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2018, október 12.
Nice Place to be. You have to be productive, focus on what you are doing and follow all safety precautions. Be on time and make sure that you clock in and out on time.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7Nem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Working inside the post office
Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pace, FL2018, október 12.
Working at the post office gave me opportunity to learn different job positions while working there. I had to learn how to work in an environment that can be very stressful along with completing my task within a certain time frame everyday. I was able to deal with hundreds of customers a day and along with being able to handle any situation that may occur on a daily basis. Customer service and delivery is the main task for mail carriers. As a supervisor the overall main goals are customer service, to have all mail delivered to customers, have their mail carriers back in the office by a certain time safely, and make dispatch daily. Reporting to my Post Master and district was required daily to keep them informed of what was happening in my office. Completing many different reports and filing them daily was required along with payroll. The hardest part of my job was the long hours and getting my carriers back in the office by the required end of day time.
Pro érvek
career advancement, great healthcare insurance
long hours, stressful
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 6Nem 1Jelentés
Cca
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  McKeesport, PA 151342018, október 12.
Management is not great at the job.
The whole atmosphere is a rush to get out the door.
If you get bit by a dog your probably going to get fired.

USPS is a thing of the past.
Pro érvek
The money would be great if they allowed overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 7NemJelentés
good place to work
Assistant City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Thief River Falls, MN2018, október 12.
good place to work people nice and very helpful management helpful in all kinds of issues good team environment tough to go out in all kinds of weather.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 3Nem 1Jelentés
Extremely stressful
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Ybor City, FL2018, október 12.
Unattainable work loads. Deficient training for staff and management. The moment they hire you they are trying to fire you. You are constantly reminded that you are replaceable with any thousands of applicants. Most carriers live below the poverty line.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Rountine work
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Rapids, MI2018, október 12.
A typical day as a postal start in office with the sorting and organizing delivery sequences of the incoming mail. It is a relaxed work environment, however you must be able to manage you time well. The most enjoyable part of the job was going from house to delivering the mail and making relationships with you regular customers on route.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 5Nem 1Jelentés
Nice place to work
RCP (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Livingston, AL2018, október 12.
I like working at this office. Need more hours to provide for your family. Dislike the fact you have to wait on a call from the Post Master if needed.
30 minutes lunch
Short breaks
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 4Nem 1Jelentés
Stressful
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Park Falls, WI2018, október 12.
Working at United States Postal Service can be ok but on the whole it is pretty stressful I had trouble finding a substitute driver on my route so I have to work 6 days a week a lot of politics in the work environment
Freedom on route
Weather and road conditions
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 8NemJelentés
Post Office
Mail Carrier/Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Flushing, NY2018, október 11.
The Post Office is an environment that brings the employee down more than build them up. The energy level is very negative and needs more positivity within the workspace.
Pay, stress, negative
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 9NemJelentés
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van