United States Postal Service
3,4 az 5 csillagból.
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2020, június 26.
As a MHA (Mail Handler Assistant) in Evansville, Indiana, you are treated like GARBAGE. You work 10 to 12 hour days, six days a week. They don't give you breaks. They say that you are responsible for taking your own breaks if you ask or complain about breaks. But loading the APBS line (the conveyor), if no one is sent to relieve you, you can't take a break. They say that at least four people must be loading/sweeping this system but it is usually just two... one loading bins/skids and the other on the dumping side, dumping onto a conveyor and pulling out the large, round, or hazmat parcels. Many times for the first hour of my shift, I was the only one on both sides... loading and sweeping the belt.... and many times I was the only one, total, for the last two hours of my shift when we were still loading after 4AM. I worked from 7:30 pm to 4, 5, 6, 7, or 8 am... I never knew until the day. Most days I got one 15-minute break... and that usually came around 3 or 4 am (after starting at 7:30pm). Some days I got a lunch (30-minutes off the clock) and ONE 15-minute break... but that was rare. For the first several weeks, I did not have a time card (a credit card type), I was filling out their paper 1260 time cards. I was forced to write in lunches, losing 30 minutes, for lunch periods that I DID NOT receive. Normally, I would not have done this but my sister works there and helped me get the job. I did this about 10 times and then I refused to do it ever again. I started to not put lunch times on the 1260 and marked out those lines and wrote "no lunch". So, after - több...
Értékelések kategória szerint
1,0Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
1,0Bérezés/juttatások
1,0Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
1,0Vezetőség
1,0Céges kultúra
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?
  1. Work like a dog with no breaks for 10 to 12 hour shifts