United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények
Munkavállalói értékelés – United States Postal Service

Rural Carrier Associate at USPS

Munka és magánélet aránya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Munkahelyi kultúra
2019, december 10.
I found contrary to what I believed the Post Office does not offer a stable career, opportunity, benefits, or even pays the wages promised. When you start as a rural carrier associate you are in a craft meaning non union non benefit if your lucky and its at a large office the post office will provided a vehicle otherwise its your car (very bad). 1.) the position will advertise 18.20 a hour but it wont state that you are given a route that route has approved hours lets 8; so when you work if you work 11-12 hours (which will happen frequently) you be paid for 8 hours meaning the true wage is going to 13-14 bucks an hour. 2.) the payroll is the worst I have seen, hours even days were omitted from my paycheck this is NOT isolated it is happening in Boston, New York and San Jose; management makes unfair rules and then can not comply with those rules and it is not just rural carriers either city carriers have this problem as well. The only time my paycheck even came close reconciling was the week after I resigned. 3.) Stability and Job security - there is none employees are terminated for leaving mail trucks running to warm up in the morning, for backing up to mailboxes, for going into driveways. Let say you have a route and slip a disk in your back and are laid up for 6 months that's fine but when you go back your route will been assigned to someone else and with it your income, yes they do this with people who are injured or disabled due to illness. 4.) opportunities - first year forget it you can not even apply; from what I hear a rural carrier associate has to - több...
Értékelések kategória szerint
2,0
Munka/magánélet egyensúlya
Bérezés/juttatások
Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés
Vezetőség
Céges kultúra
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?