United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 16 069 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Great
U.S. Postal Police Sergeant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Brooklyn, NY2018, július 19.
Great place to work. Your day is busy and it seems to pass by very quickly. There is always something different happening everyday. The day is then done before you know it.
A Good Place to Be
Budget/Program Analyst (Volt alkalmazott) –  Arlington, VA2018, július 19.
They encourage doing your best, and reward you with perks. They try to be fair and equitable. This is a very good company to work for. Just make sure that you do not get on anyone's bad side.
Usps
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Louisville, KY2018, július 19.
The United State Post Service, great job the will enhance your individual skills, talking to people and also bring you and the customer in close family relationship as you during your job.
Hard but satisfying job
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Medford, OR2018, július 19.
Start time 7:30 am, organize "case" mail, magazines and small parcels into dividers separated in route delivery, get cart with all large parcels and organize by route delivery. Pull down mail into trays in order and load everything in vehicle. If you are a rural carrier you must provide your own vehicle unless you are designated on a route that comes with one. City carriers typically drive LLV (mail truck), ProMaster, van, 2-ton truck (like UPS) depending the route the post office assigns. Drive to the route and deliver in order. Get 30 minute lunch whenever and wherever you desire but don't stray too far from the route. Finish up and bring back mail and packages that couldn't be delivered to the office. Loved the people I worked with, they make the job fun. I hated casing the route and tried to get out of the office ASAP. Learning the route is most difficult but gets easier each time so you have to be patient in the learning curve. Liked my managers, no problems there. Had to leave due to personal circumstances, otherwise would still be there
Pro érvek
Pay is good, plenty of overtime if you desire, fun being outdoors and on your own
Kontra érvek
Work-life balance, be prepared to work long hours especially during the holidays, mail trucks are not air-conditioned
Don’t work here
PTF Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 19.
bad managers
terrible hours
love to cut back hours
coworkers are all rude and nasty
talks about cutting back hourly pay
constantly doing managers work
Tough challenging Workplace
Customer Service Supervisor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Miami, FL2018, július 19.
Very fast pace environment, high stress levels, very physically demanding. Pay is better than most places but not enough for what your expected to do.
repetitive trainingand development
Manager, Maintenance Operations (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White Plains, NY2018, július 18.
The guidance and mentoring of employees perusing their goals in employee engagement, safety and team work. each employee brings a great and different knowledge base to the department is resulting in positive performance.
a typical day at work
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Duluth, GA2018, július 18.
a typical day at work, clock in, go to your operation, and if not enough mail , will be sent to another operation to work until the wee hours in the morning
lunch time to short
dirty and lot of dust
Munkahelyi kultúra
Started out okay, but didn't end well
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  New York, NY2018, július 18.
Post office jobs provide competitive pay and good benefits. However, workplace conditions were dirty and management not supportive. Daytime hours also difficult to get unless you had been there for a long time.
great job
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MS2018, július 18.
USPS is a great job but has no benefits. I hate working every weekend! And its going to take years for you to became a regular employee to get the great benefits. And the summer days are the worst. You have too mske sure you stay hydrated because you can get sick really quick
great pay
Kontra érvek
no benifits for part time employees
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great opportunity to provide for my family
Rural Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mabank, TX2018, július 18.
The United States postal system allowed me a way to provide for my family and also be there for my kids at the same time. It also gives me a way to provide insurance for my family.
Pro érvek
Great benefits for my family
Kontra érvek
Hard work takes a lot of dedication
Good work place
Contracted Cleaner (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Georgia2018, július 18.
Pleasent people to work with. Some mangers are helpful and others are not. Could use clearer instructions when starting the job. Would like to see a more set expectations from place to place.
Work there id you like micromanagement, flexible shifts and long hours for $17
Mail Processing Clerk, Full-time Hrs (Volt alkalmazott) –  Irmo, SC2018, július 18.
The location I worked at was poorly directed and the managers were narcissist by the definition. They will work you like a slave with barely any days off and no people to rotate you out and help you when you're tired. Don't get injured at this location either because all they do is try to blame everything on you and make sure you don't get paid accordingly. The post office itself is a fine job is fine when it comes to pay; but the supervisors and managers make the job stressful and hostile. Everyone starts off the same way which is fine but you never no exactly how it will take for you to get a regular position it may take 2 years of maybe 5. until you are a regular you do not get paid leave and there is no constant scheduling. Along with that the heath benefits are limited and there is no 401 K plan at the beginning
Pro érvek
fast pace, dealing with different people, decent pay, listen to music
Kontra érvek
communication and with the people, managers power happy, extreme micromanagement, breaks short, have to do split shifts, Contract-temp hiring, excessive hours, not enough people in the positions to work
Single Life
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  New Orleans, LA2018, július 18.
Working for the USPS , make sure u have family support because this is not a job for a person who has small babies or kids in school , but if u have no kids & looking for financial stability this is the job for you !
excellent pay
Kontra érvek
short breaks, no weekends off, no holidays off
Fast Paced
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Cape Canaveral, FL2018, július 18.
This job entails paying attention to detail. You must deliver mail in a safety, accurate and timely manner...The job is what you make of it..I enjoyed every bit of it. Its just time for me to move on.
not great
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Braselton, GA2018, július 18.
I was told that I would be working less than 40 hours a week and ended up working over 50 a week. The benefits aren't good until you become regular. It takes over a year to become a regular.
fast paced
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  South Carolina2018, július 18.
deliver parcels as well as mail so job duties are probably not what you might think as compared to ten years ago. need to be willing to spend money on a route vehicle if an LLC is not provided.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Hard work in fast paced environment
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Wallingford, CT2018, július 18.
I like physical work, During the holiday the mail is non stop. I liked working in a small branch post office. Typical day scan mail from 5:00am to 8:30am for mail carriers to deliver. I also worked a split shift. I lived close enough to go home for lunch or take care of errands. In the afternoon scan more mail and prepare mail for distrbution to processing centers. Would get home by 7:30 most days, Mail can be very bulky and heavy. You have to be careful not to get injured. I liked the people that I worked with and management was awesome. I also worked at processing and distribution center. Mail is processed through automated equipment. Plenty of lftting and standing on your feet. You need good shoes for your feet and gloves to protect your hands. Coworkers were great. Time goes when you're busy. When you have a problem with a coworker management cannot help you, You are advised to try to work it out or quit your job.
Coworkers worked as team
Kontra érvek
Heavy packages/coworkers who don't want to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
It was a good place to work, had a lot of fun working with co-workers and superviors.
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, NC2018, július 18.
good company to work for, excellent career opportunity I will recommend this job to family, friends, I enjoyed working at the Post Office in North Carolina, and in Atlanta, Ga.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good Paying job with killer benefits
Customer Service (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  unknown, Kentucky2018, július 18.
Overall the Post Office is a great place to work. There are a lot of bad apples that work there and most of them are the older employees that have been with the company for 15 plus years. The job is great. I would love my job more if my coworkers were different. Management plays favorites a lot.
great pay and benefits
coworkers and scheduling
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van