United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 23 138 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Cca
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2019, november 16.
Very little feedback from management
Tough to improve/succeed when you are doing different route every day

Cons: favoritism and nepotism and 50+ hour work week
Worst Job/Best Job
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Glencoe, MO2019, november 16.
I have been working as a Rural Carrier Associate for the past 5 years, which means I am a substitute whenever someone else is out. I have been averaging about two days a week. I love everything about the post office, except for the lack of work. I will eventually become a regular, but that could take years. In the meantime, I have afamily to feed.
Demanding and stressful
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fort Worth, TX2019, november 16.
this job is very demanding and stressful. On call, as an RCA- you do not have a personal life. The job as of 2019 starts off at $18.19/ hr. I have enjoyed my time here but it has its ups and downs.
Mailhandler work is fun
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, november 16.
Working as a mailhandler was fast paced and hard work but it was fun also. I learned alot about zip codes and alot about the whole DC area. Overall A+.
Great company
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  North Carolina2019, november 16.
You got to be patient and very flexible. Gotta be to work on time and customer friendly. Always take your time and do it right the first time. Work as a team and get the job done.
Rural carrier associate
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodstock, GA2019, november 16.
RCA’s are substitutes for regulars. You start at the bottom and work your way up to go regular. You get no paid time off or retirement plans until becoming a career employee. No matter how heavy they mail and packages may be they push you to be back by a certain time and you may or may not get help from other RCA’s. The trucks have NO a/c, just a fan on the dash, but they do have heat. They also break down quite frequently. This is a very fast paced job with high stress. The faster you are the more they throw on you, so be prepared.
Perfect job
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bronx, NY2019, november 16.
The hours were long but the money was good. It’s a very active job. A lot of walking, pushing and pulling. You meet a lot of people. Some are rude and some are very kind.
Not good at all
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, SC2019, november 16.
Horrible place. You have to sacrifice at least 3 years working 6 days a week even holidays (thanksgiving) before you are considered for full time employment. You are treated like less than a human being until converted into regular employee. Management and union at war night and day. Leadership has no people skills and they are not provided training. Relationship are more important than performance .
Doesn’t recommend
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, november 16.
Work ethic of some employees terrible, low workplace morale, management spiteful and injured workers are neglected. Stressful place to work. Everyone cheats on their spouse with their coworkers by the way.
Don’t Waste Your Time
Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hopkins, MN2019, november 16.
They pay isn’t enough for the stressful work environment that you have to deal with on a daily. One day you can be headed into work and they’ll call and say they’re over staffed or not enough equipment after the schedule states you have to work today. Then sometimes when you’re new on a route they expect you to get in done like a regular carrier would which you can’t! Honestly I wouldn’t waste my time.
Nice
Mail Handler Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Goleta, CA2019, november 16.
To far to drive other than that A 1 and was in the best atmosphere with tight co workers Management sucked and the Union was the best part about my employment there they make things easier for you.
Excellent job
Laborer Custodian (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Douglas, GA2019, november 16.
I love working for the post office. It's a great opportunity for me. The people are friendly and the job is easy. I think it can have more job offers.
Cca
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2019, november 15.
poor management, favoritism, racist work environment, long hours.harrassment BULLYING BULLYING you can't go home until you're done. even if it means that you clock in at 6:30 and you're on the street until 9pm. dont trust management, even if they swear they have your back. only trust other carriers and the union. your feet will hurt bad so invest in good shoes. make sure you eat a lot and enough. same with hydrating. be safe, do whatever you can to make sure you are safe. yo will work 10-12 hours every day 6 days a week. dont expect anything different. I wish i could give a better review, I spent an hour typing up an honest review for people to see and it keep sbeing rejected. I was done dirty, really dirty. If you work there still i feel for you hard, if you wanna quit i understand and support you. if you are happy good for you youre one of the lucky ones. if you are curious youtube why I left the post office and everything that they say is true. take care of your mmental , physical and emotional healthy. Don't lose yourself ina paycheck you will regret it. once you make it to a regular position you'll be fine adn set. CCA's do what you can to survive. you walk alot. i dont know what else to say theres too much but goodluck and stay safe. stay safe please. my heart is with all of you who are suffering at this job right now. you deserve better and the post office really needs a huge make over because the treatment is not right
Need a major restructuring
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, november 15.
Working for USPS, is nothing like it was back in the 90's. Greed is the issue. Which I can't understand, when they're a trillion dollar company. Horrible management. In need of a major overhaul. Clean house and get qualified people to manage the carriers.
Bad management
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbia, MO2019, november 15.
Management is horrible but work place and people are amazing. Have to have good memory an quick skills cause you are only aloud a certain amount of time to deliver things.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very hard work. Lazy? Don't bother. Don't like hot/ cold? Don't bother.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2019, november 15.
Management in most offices is horrible at best. Expect to work all the worst hours and days. Expect to be called in alot. Expect some customers to complain, no matter how hard you work and no matter how good you are! As an RCA you aren't allowed to have a life!
Munkahelyi kultúra
They will work you hard.
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Salem, OR2019, november 15.
They don’t care how long you’ve been there or how many people you’ve helped they will continue to send you out to help other offices until it’s dark.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Difficult during summer and winter
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Belleville, NJ2019, november 15.
When its hot this job can be nerve racking. During the winter, its very cold outside. Management are very demanding since they have deadlines and mails to deliver. All mail must go out.
Caused mental health issues
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Marion, IN2019, november 15.
I'm finally at my point to where I can give this job up. I have dealt with their b.s. since I began working there. It has only gotten worse as time progressed. Management will take advantage of CCAs with no care in the world about their well being or personal life. I was miserable and lost interest in the things I enjoyed. I do not recommend this job to anyone. Yes the pay is good but USPS has fallen from the grace it once was. I think it will only get worse as time progresses. Also not to mention the LLVs that are 25-30 years old. No A/C, heat doesn't work at most of the time and to top it all off their isn't even enough room in the vehicle for the extreme parcel volume that the carriers receive in this day and age. The Postal Service is losing money so I don't see how much could improve for the poor hard working employees.
4,0
Productive and easy
ARC Delivery Driver (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lone Jack, MO2019, november 15.
Very good place to work at. Paid very well at start. Great place to go if you're not looking to further your education or make a few extra dollars.
Apply for it!
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van