United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 24 055 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not what it seems allen post office
HCA (Volt alkalmazott) –  Allen, TX2020, január 19.
Too many Supervisors, demanding, always arguing with each other.
No sense of normalcy. No breaks , long hours and 30 minute lunch ..
Very poorly organized
Everyone seems to be mad and ugly to each other..
Worst place to work for no benefits..
Mostly contract work.
2,0
Stressful
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Schiller Park, IL2020, január 19.
The money is good but upper management sucks. You have to have tuff skin to work there. Watch your hours and make sure they are right. I did like my managers though.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great job with no benefits
Postal Support Employee (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Francis, ME2020, január 19.
The job was great and I felt very valued at work. The worst part of the position I held was the fact that there were no benefits. The company terminated employment for 5 days every year so they do not have to pay benefits.
2,0
Not great
CCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Massachusetts2020, január 19.
I will not be able to fully explain so just google CCA it is all true plus there is an extremely high turn over-that should tell you something. I’m still there cuz it’s hard to schedule interviews with the schedule you work. I started December 2018 crazy time to start. At first I hated it then got slightly better. Now it just is terrible but you are so far in you wonder if you just stick it out or not. I am a CCA -the lowest of the low. You are lucky if you get one day off every 9-14 days. You work 9-12 hours a day. You will be last to leave. Don’t make plans to do anything because you have no set schedule and managers will complain if you need a day off. You do all the work of a regular carrier without any of the benefits. If you can find a different job take it there is nothing good about post office maybe 30 years ago it was a good job but not now
Pro érvek
Some of my co workers are nice
Kontra érvek
Not enough space to list
Great job.
Ups unloading (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2020, január 19.
Ups is a very great work place and its very hard work but i have the energy to get all my work done in a timely manner and no issues with staff or managers etc.
Diversity
DSI Driver safety instructor (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Denver, CO2020, január 19.
There is a big diversity and different cultures of employees within the company. It’s nice to know that a company has such diverse employees to get to learn their cultures and their backgrounds.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Co-workers Good! PM/work conditions, not so good!
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Filer, ID2020, január 19.
I absolutely loved my co-workers! They were amazing, caring and so helpful! The people on my route were so great and some would even try to make sure they met me by their box so they could say "Hello", ask me how I was, tell me that I was doing good! They'd look in my car and see how packed and stacked it was and how I had to stretch my left leg and arm over to the left so I could drive and couldn't even get my seatbelts on because of how I had to sit to drive and slide back and forth at every box and stretch to deliver the mail and struggle getting in and out to deliver packages that wouldn't fit in boxes. They'd tell me they couldn't do that and they didn't understand why I didn't have a right hand drive vehicle like the others set up for mail delivery to make it easier for me. They'd always tell me to have a good day and they would see me again next day that I worked! I also had some that would tell me how much they appreciated me and that they thought that I would give them outstanding service, when I'd help them get a big and heavy package in!
My PM (Postmaster) on the other hand, while I was the only RCA that they had and the senior sub he was pretty good to me, but after he hired a guy for one of the other routes and this guy lucked into a right hand drive vehicle, my PM started making me feel pressured and stressed and even texted me telling me that the new guy that had a right hand drive vehicle that was set up for mail delivery, was at least twice as fast as me at every box and so we needed to get me faster, then a 3rd was hired and got put on the only route with
  több... an llv and of course was much faster driving that! I never gave up and I would always finish my route! I did really good at getting all my mail/ packages delivered to the right place until my last couple of months, then I had a couple mis-deliveries as I was feeling more stressed from my PM,because he would constantly text or call me while I was on route and it was hard for me to try to read and respond to a text while driving and texts and calls would slow me down even more on my route!  kevesebb
Worse job ever
PTF Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Fayetteville, WV2020, január 19.
When I first start with Usps as a pse with my own office I loved it..Which I wasn't a pse for long when I was forced in a promotion which wasn't a promotion at all! When I was a pse I was guaranteed 26 hours a week with paid holidays and I lived right beside the post office I worked so no driving. Now I have a 40 min drive and only 2 hours a day. Plus, a working under a manager who constantly bully and harasses
delivering mail is fun
RCA/Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hennessey, OK2020, január 19.
anyone who loves to drive backroads and mud, will love delivering mail on the rural route. its a blast and also lots of fun and expensive to fix your own vehicles with the damages the roads do to them, but you get paid very well.
I don't know
Postmaster (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mekoryuk, AK2020, január 18.
I miss working for United States postal service. If I was given a chance to work for United States postal services again I would gladly take it. Theyre a great company
Warehouse job
MHA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Melville, NY2020, január 18.
Just like any other warehouse job; loading/unloading packages. Separating parcels by zip codes. Separating tubs and trays; putting them in the right equipment to be distributed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great coworkers and time flies as the work flow is very fast paced.
Holiday Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hilo, HI 967202020, január 18.
So much to do and learn from the staff who are all so helpful to teach you what you need to do the job right and work smart. Hardest was zip codes, but when you got it you got it. Co-workers made it enjoyable to work there./
Rca
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Stafford, VA2020, január 18.
I started there in August 2019 and now I’m leaving. If you aren’t a regular carrier you have no work life balance. You are subject to get called in on your off days. You are constantly thrown on new routes every week that you don’t know and are expected to know them. As an RCA you are only supposed to do RCA work but the supervisor make you do the PSE work. They expect you to constantly deliver mail out your car.camail
Hostile Work Environment
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  St. Petersburg, FL2020, január 18.
If you never went beyond High School it a great wages and benefits for Florida. That said... I heard from a Plant Mgr.’s mouth if it were up to him everybody would be working Midnights with split weekdays off! The Union is worthless. STAY AWAY!
Job Security
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oakland, CA2020, január 18.
There are a lot of lazy people working in there and I can see that the management has a difficult time trying to make them work and often times the ones who are determined to do the job has an extra burden for carrying out the job of others. Since it is a federal company, the management can only do so much because they are trying to reduce expenses by not crossing with the Union.
Good Job with benefits
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Westmont, IL2020, január 18.
Being in your early twenties with limited experience and certifications it’s a great job to get your start in the world and build work ethic and balance.
Great job
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Selma, AL2020, január 18.
Great company to work for and you’re compensated for your work! The job gets overwhelming at times, but it’s rewarding! The hours can be long and the workload gets heavy around the holidays, but it’s a great job to have!
Workplace Culture
Holiday Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scottsdale, AZ2020, január 18.
This was a great place to work. The payment was excellent; the workers were either amazing and helpful or mean. The people you connected with are so lovely; they become real friends. The downsides are management seems confused and stress all the time.
A very productive workplace
PSE Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Baltimore, MD2020, január 18.
It is a very active and self motivating place to work. It also offers promotions.
The hardest part of the job is you do a lot of walking and standing daily.
Munkahelyi kultúra
management always trying to find ways to circumvent the national contract.
Custodian/Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  South Bend, IN2020, január 18.
employees not appreciated very much by management. there's a bad culture of disrespect between management and employees. union is always filing grievences against management for various violations of national and local contracts.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van