United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

16 905 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 16 907 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
could be better but not bad if youre trying to get stable
LETTER CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, szeptember 18.
if you have upper management who does not understand what it means to have to correctly and consistently deliver the correct mail and parcels all day with minimal errors, it is a tough place to work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Unclear future for this company
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Marcos, CA2018, szeptember 18.
The Postal Service has been operating at a loss for years and management has been trying everything possible to rectify this. It has resulted in added stress to an already stressful job with micromanagement and constant changes.
Benefits and decent pay
Kontra érvek
Stress, short lunches, very few weekends off and no appreciation for doing a good job.
Great Learning oppurtunity
Postmaster / Manager (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Kentucky2018, szeptember 18.
I've learned a lot of things in the past 3 years, I feel like I have worked there for 20! Fast paced job, very physical but great pay and great pay and benefits.
pay and benefits
Working on the weekends
Productive and Time Sensitive
City Carrier Regular (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Seattle, WA2018, szeptember 18.
The first 2 - 3 hours working individually at a case, casing up the days mail. We know how long and stressful our day is according to piles of mail placed at our case. We also get assignments for people who don't show for the day, sick calls ect. Management is terrible as they rotate through the office, in 5 years I have never had a permanent manager. The management is always stressed and overwhelmed which trickles down to carriers. Workplace culture is awesome as co workers try to keep positive atmosphere. Time is hardest part of the job for the mail has to get out or it backs up. The most enjoyable part of the job ITS WORK! and it feels Good.
Munkahelyi kultúra
I enjoyed working for the post office and wo do so again
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Roseville, CA2018, szeptember 18.
I worked in Roseville, California for 2 years. I enjoyed it. I worked as a rural carrier and we had to use our own vehicles. I blew an engine so had to replace my vehicle. at that time I applied to frito lay and started working for them
Munkahelyi kultúra
Stressful, fast paced, accountable,wonderful benefits & pay
Retired Postmaster USPS (Volt alkalmazott) –  Cavetown, MD 317202018, szeptember 18.
Thankful for the opportunity to serve the USPS & have a long career. I really appreciate the pay, benefits & the retirement I earned & receive. I enjoyed serving the public selling products & services of postal service. I miss the public & I enjoyed interacting with them. I do not have a college degree so the postal service gave me a career & a goal as becoming postmaster twice. I was postmaster of St James, MD & Cavetown, MD. I would recommend the USPS to anyone.
Benefits & pay
Stressful, accountable
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont try to make plans or be ready to not answer the phone.
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sioux Falls, SD2018, szeptember 18.
The pay while decent is very hit or miss. Some weeks your working a lot other weeks you work once. I would spend everyday just waiting for them to call me into work so I was just not enjoying myself. And training starts well then they just kinda throw you wherever with no training at all.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Poor mangement'; lack of career advancement
Rural Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Amherst, NH2018, szeptember 18.
As a RCA you a required to be available 7 days a week; you do not get scheduled days off even if the schedule shows you are off you can get called in literally last minute' as in 5 minutes before you would have been there to start casing your route if you were scheduled to work.

No benefits as a RCA; no sick time or vaca or 401k

Good job a guess for someone without a college degree or someone stuck working at fast food maybe. But overall you are treated as replaceable in a second.
Good Job but hard work
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Mobile, AL2018, szeptember 18.
Good job to have if you have patience to wait for growth. Everything is moved by seniority. I plan on retiring from there in the future. I wish I would have started earlier.
Excellent pay and benefits
Hard work
High Volume, Fast Paced
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Emporia, KS2018, szeptember 18.
I would recommend. Management does a pretty good job at staying on top of things. Friendly environment, Co-workers really help each other out. Would like an earlier start time.
Pro érvek
You're done when the job is done.
stressful
Good Job
Rural Route Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Canton, IL2018, szeptember 18.
Working at USPS is fun, its not easy and you learn to multitask, It is nice working on your own deliver mail. You have a time issue things have to be delivered on time an get your route done by a certain time. But all together it is a fun place to work.
Pro érvek
be by yourself on your time, time management is important
Kontra érvek
cold and heat still deliver mail
Productive and rewarding
Post office letter carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Largo, FL2018, szeptember 18.
Very fast paced no nonsense work environment. Plenty room for advancement unionized. No prejudice toward ethnic groups. All hard working dedicated people
Good pay and retirement
No a/c in vehicles
Munkahelyi kultúra
A lot to learn, fast paced, pay could be better
Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  White River Junction, VT 050012018, szeptember 18.
Management is supportive. A lot is thrown at you in the first month. If you can survive that you will start to succeed, Be prepared to make mistakes, Training could be a lot better, Pay could be better.
Pro érvek
Love the people, once you are used to the work it;s ok
Pay could be better
Horrible place to work
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Spring Lake, MI2018, szeptember 18.
Worst job Ive ever had. Only good thing is the pay. Worked over 70 hours a week with no days off a week only days off is if you call in and if you call in you get punished. Worked here for 2 years only got worse. Always chaos and nothing ever goes right theres so many packages they couldnt possibly get delivered in 1 day. Managers are uneducated and anyone could become a manager. Work every weekend. Wake up to a text every day saying what time to be in. Never had a schedule. Managers treat you bad. They will leave you out there til 9 at night not sending any help and you get done with your route you get sent back out. Horrible managers and greedy over paid postmasters who are allowed to harrass the girls there. Everyone sleeps around there. Horrible job horrible hours horrible weather and too much mail and amazon took over. DO NOT WORK HERE!
Pay
Too many to list
Not good
Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Sharon, PA2018, szeptember 18.
Not good didn’t enjoy the job at all basically management just pushes you till you can’t worknantmore and are just sick of seeing them everyday and you wanna quit
Great job.
Package Delivery Driver (Volt alkalmazott) –  Olathe, KS2018, szeptember 18.
I would love to work for USPS again. The pay was great and I like being out driving. The only reason I had to leave this job was because I was hired as temporary holiday help.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Bunch of fun and nice people to work with
PSE SALES & SVCS, ARC, CCA (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Los Angeles, CA2018, szeptember 18.
Deliver mail along a prescribed route, on foot or by vehicle, on a regular schedule.
. Deliver and obtain receipts for registered and certain insured mail. Deliver and collect charges on customs, postage-due, and C.O.D. mail matter.
. Sign for such matter, except insured mail, at the post office before beginning route and accounts for it upon return by payments of the amounts collected and delivery of receipts taken.
. Report to supervisor all unusual incidents or conditions relating to mail delivery, including condition of street letter boxes and centralized delivery equipment

Physically hard work but manageable.
Team members are nice but don't have time to associate.

The most enjoyable part of the job is that you know that you have been trusted to deliver an important mail and packages that the customers have been waiting for.
upbeat
Kontra érvek
wish to be able to take a break
satisfactory
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pontiac, MI2018, szeptember 17.
It was a complete joy working for this company. very organized and well mannered environment. management was very helpful and understanding. Made sure team work was a major factor
Munkahelyi kultúra
The Postal Service is a good job, with good pay and chances for advancement
Rural Carrier-Part time (Volt alkalmazott) –  Walton County GA2018, szeptember 17.
it was a long days work. stressful as far as getting the mail on the road as fast as possible and delivered as fast as possible. If I had been a much younger person, this job would have been perfect.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good
Rural Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Ely, MN2018, szeptember 17.
It was a good job to have at for a little while I had it for a couple of years no real bad to say about it and I had fun tolking to all the people in the day
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van