United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

22 301 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 22 302 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Extremely busy.
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Long Beach, CA2019, szeptember 18.
All employees start off as "non-career" but as long as you stay with it you will eventually get converted into a career employee.
Great place to work if you aren't lazy, plenty of work and overtime.
Be prepared to work 12 hour shifts during peak season. (Holidays)
yes, you are productive
Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hamilton, OH2019, szeptember 18.
Quick, fast paced, at times frenzied work place. There are clerks and carriers. Clerks remain in the building working from 2 a.m. or 3 a.m. until the end of your day. The carriers case their mail in the office and then deliver their routes. Carriers are under different time constrants and can wal 13 miles a day, more or less.
Productive and Informative
Mail Clerk/Carrier Assistant Role (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Raleigh, NC2019, szeptember 18.
A manual labor job which allows you to display your professionalism, your verbal skills and work ethics. If you enjoy working with people on a daily basis, this is a great place to start.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Regular Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Landover Hills, MD2019, szeptember 18.
Its a good place to work but the post office needs improvement with management. Management does not think about work/life balance and sometimes overwork their employees.
Hardest part of the job
City Carrier Assistant/Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milwaukee, WI2019, szeptember 18.
Toughest part of the job is to be able to deliver mail in any weather. Including snow, sever cold weather and rain. But it's all worth it. You work with a great team of people and make sure you know your policies and forms, post office has a lot of them.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great place to work very friendly environment
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Lees Summit, MO2019, szeptember 18.
I would start the day by clocking in first and the receive my assignment from the supervisor for that day. Then I would get my keys and inspect my vehicle and then proceed to load my truck
n/a
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Woodbridge, VA2019, szeptember 18.
I've worked at United State Postal Services for 3 years and I had good and bad times at the post office. RCA and CCA do most of the work when the reg. do come in to work but in order to become a reg. you have to start at the bottom and work your way up. Management is Horrible now don't get me wrong you have some great supervisor and some that jus don't care.
horrible management
Window Clerk/Mail Processing (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Juneau, AK2019, szeptember 18.
compensation is excellent in some areas but in particularly expensive areas there is not COLA because it's averaged by entire states rather than local areas. Management is very typical government style...aka...terrible. Poor communication, no consequence for lying or omitting details. Union well known for not caring unless your steward stands to make money from your grievance. Ergonomics nonexistent. Do this only if you are desperate or just need insurance for your family. Must be able to leave work at work and not really care about the integrity or quality of the business as a whole.
insurance
lack of integrity
Munkahelyi kultúra
USPS Mail Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, szeptember 18.
Honest way to make a living without a degree. You should make sure that you are in excellent physical condition before start working for the USPS because you will be physically challenged in most of all areas in the work environment.
Wonderful work environment!
Professional Cleaner (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scotia, CA2019, szeptember 18.
I loved my time cleaning for the United States Postal Service. The people made the job for me! What was expected from me was clear from the first day I began there.
poor management
Mail Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington, DC2019, szeptember 18.
Most employees and managers alike are unprofessional and lacking in morals. The overall behavior of the employees is similar to a group playdate setting. No respect for time or job descriptions.
Mail carrier
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Honolulu, HI2019, szeptember 18.
Deliver mail. sort mail. interact with customers Must be able to lift up to 70 lbs. This job can be physically demanding at times and requires the ability to work in all kind of weather.
Good for single non-parents
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA2019, szeptember 18.
My shift was in the middle of the night, so not sleeping more than a few hrs a week while raising multiple children made the position unhealthy at best. Were I free to sleep when not working I believe my experience would have been much better. there is opportunity for advancement and unionization, however communication seemed to be always an issue between mgt and staff.
Pro érvek
Whole day free for life stuff
Kontra érvek
off sleep hrs, lack of communication
Fast paced
Mailhandler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, szeptember 18.
Just do your daily assignment and go home. Don’t do anything extra. You won’t get a thank you. Money is great. Don’t get dragged into the daycare center drama. Watch out for the upper management trying to get touchy-feely with you...
Munkahelyi kultúra
Overbearing management at expense of employees
Laborer Custodial (Volt alkalmazott) –  Grand Haven, MI2019, szeptember 18.
I enjoyed working with some of my co-workers. Most of the employees are warm and welcoming. However, working there is time intensive, and physically demanding for most.
Easy going and communicative
unreasonably strict managers
busy work place
City Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Bethesda, MD2019, szeptember 18.
you are constantly moving at this job. it is very physical. you walk all day outside no matter the weather conditions. i have learned a sense of direction on this job and more about street addresses
Munkahelyi kultúra
bad place with horrible training methods
rural carrier assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Monroe, CT2019, szeptember 18.
i was an assistant rural carrier. went to the classes for the job for a week. it felt like the right job.at the classes told us that there would be proper training . that was a big lie. first day on the job. gave me a company vehicle then gave me the hand held device . then gave me a few parcels no map and said figure out where you have to go with your smart phone.very bad training. well actually really no training.i would not recomend this job for anybody. the pay is pretty good. but they expect you you to learn the system in a few days.i have never had a job with such bad training.
horrible training bad management
good pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay but terrible schedule
MAIL CARRIER (Volt alkalmazott) –  Sylmar, CA2019, szeptember 18.
Entering the company a lot is expected from you. You work two weeks with only one day off often doing overtime. The people who have been there longer have lighter work loads and seniority to days off. They included package delivery on Sundays that the new people have to do.I found management to be uncaring and unreasonable.
Horrible experience
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, szeptember 17.
Worked 6 days a week was told every other sunday for Amazon deliveries I worked every sunday. Worked at Southwest Annex horrible management. Didn't find out my next iff day until the day before I was actually off!! Clocked in a 8 walking 15 blocks( longest route at station) and still was brought 2-5 more blocks 2 or more time a week. The money wasn't worth my happiness and health
Loved working inside
Associate Rural Carrier (ARC) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Route 6A Tupper Road Sandwich, MA2019, szeptember 17.
I would go back in a heartbeat (inside the post office,Clerk, etc.) I loved the people, the supervisors and the managers. It's very competitive with testing and job openings so if your weakness is testing and not the job itself, that can be an issue.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van