United States Postal Service
Heti hírek, új álláshirdetések és vélemények

United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Munkakör megnevezése
Összes
Munkavégzés helye
Összes
Mind a(z) 25 803 értékelés megmutatása
Munkahelyi kultúra
As a carrier in postal service we should to be ready to work 7 days a week more than 10 hours a day, some week we do not have a day off, some week we receive a phone call in our day off to go to work.
Postal service is the most stress full place. The job is mostly psychical job. It's hard but at the same time is fun too. Few hours we are working in the office and few hours we are in street.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Even if you transfer to a different location, the Postmaster AKA Overseer and Supervisor will use you to rush and deliver twice the amount of mail and Parcels than their Career Carriers, decide if they should change your schedule at the last minute, even if you are in an accident will only be concerned with their run downed cheap non air conditioned Tin Can trucks so they don't have to pay the cost.upgrading
The whole agency!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Dont waste your time. The reason they get people in is to use them up for them to pay their older employees retirement benefits. Even if they "hire" you. Your not guaranteed a job. They just wanna use you like a battery. They dont respect anyone, even if you do a good job they wont think twice to throw you under the bus. Definitely not worth the time and energy for this job. Your better off finding another job. Trust me.
Direct deposit.
Everything!
Munkahelyi kultúra
I started as a Rural Sub and after moving up the seniority list I got a route of my own. It was a great job!! Once mail is sorted to thd route you leave and its you and your people. Great Days!!!
money, hours, location, benefits
its hard work!!!
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great career with room to grow work/ like balance great benefits and they are flexible with the schedule very open when it comes to communication we are essential and they want us to succeed
Korábbi munkáltató értékelése
Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
12 hours a day, 14 days straight. If you like to be busy, and you can figure things out on your own, with slight to no encouragement, this is for you. If you approach jobs wanting to know the big picture, move on. This isn't for you.
Pay
Kontra érvek
Bad scheduling, long hours, no confidence building
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great pay poor management a lot of drama cliques and attitudes I worked at MPA very unorganized some employees don’t even do anything and supervisors are very rude
Munkahelyi kultúra
The CCA position is pretty rough. You're constantly forced into overtime and can sometimes work up to 2 weeks straight or more. The longest I went was 16 days. It really wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for amazon sundays and being forces to work sundays and holidays. Overall its a good job if you like money I never make less than $1700 and thats bi weekly btw. So about $800-$1000 a week.
Money
No life
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Great learning experience for future work environments. Questionable management tactics make for a somewhat hostile work environment. There really isn't much "service" left in the Postal Service when managers are hounding you to hit their numbers quota.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It’s a hard working job but very rewarding when you hit the street love talking and meeting new people
It is a hard job to get used to but one day it just clicks one day
Munkahelyi kultúra
I'm currently stuck in a dead end position
as a MHA because of lazy back stabbing co workers relaying on seniority to get them what they want instead of taking the test and getting a pasting grade. They hope the best for you and try to block you behind your back. Just be careful grumpy old people are the worst.
Pro érvek
lots of work if you want it.
Kontra érvek
non career paths are unpredictable no real benefits until you become regular in 2 to 5 years.
Munkahelyi kultúra
It's awful Very disorganized very unprofessional supervisors training took me well over a month it's impossible to reach management with problems the week I was dye it start working my boss took off on vacation and my position was postponed another week I've had numerous problems getting paid and have yet to be given a schedule it's just not a good place to work
money
disorganized
Munkahelyi kultúra
Too much work for only one person. And then they ask you to do something else after you finish your route. I feel like I am not getting paid enough. They sometimes abuse their workers too.
Makes me lose weight.
No benefits at all
Munkahelyi kultúra
Liked the work overall, be prepared to live at the post office. Saw my coworkers then my own family. Good pay good pension. Would work there again if I had too.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Everyone starts as part time, some benefits. Lifting is very heavy, no heat/AC in postal vehicles. You cannot change positions easily. There are to many time restrictions on delivering the mail. Subs are always on call everyday of the week.
Medical Benefits
Management is not fair
Munkahelyi kultúra
I love my job at the postal service. Its always exciting and you are able to advance to other positions if you want to. As long as you do your job there are great things you can accomplish.
Job security, good wages
Mostly part time positions
Munkahelyi kultúra
I’m the youngest person at the job and make $40,000 I love what I do as well this is an easy job for the money and education requirements! Management is no issue
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good job overall. Not too many complaints. I worked many positions for the postal service from mail handler, clerk, custodian, to carrier, and I do not regret anything l.
Benefits and pay
Munkahelyi kultúra
This is an remarkable company to work for I would definitely recommend this place I started out as a causal worker and evrwry season etc. thangiving
Lots of hours
Short breaks
Munkahelyi kultúra
Upper management has changed over the the years and now there are people who never touched apiece of mail in any aspect trying to tell people who've been doing the work for 30 years how to do their job. They can not re- invent the wheel.
Pay and benefits
Union, Upper management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Perfect for the punctual. Satisfying for the happy. Challenging for the willing. Lifestyle is balanced and healthy. Work is steady and rewarding in a small community.
Respected
Igényelt profil
Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?
Átfogó minősítés