United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

19 292 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 19 301 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Munkahelyi kultúra
Lots of OT and running around with good coworkers that are there to help you.
Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Martinez, CA2019, február 17.
it’s not what you think. I have much respect for carriers and the hard working office coworkers. Benefits or paid time off/sick should be apart of the employment packages.
Pro érvek
Hours, great coworkers, holiday work always
Kontra érvek
Poor communication, no benefits, no sick pay or vacation, management
Rca
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Middleville, MI2019, február 17.
If you are looking for something consistent an RCA position is not for you. As an RCA you will be assigned 3 routes which one you will do and perform regularly and others will be typically seldom. You are almost like your own boss which is great and the more efficient you are the more money you make. I feel that this job will teach a person how to become more efficient and organized. I enjoyed the position a typical day is arriving to work at 5:30 am and finishing by 2:00 on the average. The hardest part of the position would be weather and outside factors such as construction,
Pro érvek
promoted organization skill and helping people daily
inconsistent days
Munkahelyi kultúra
Don’t work as a rural carrier assistant. It sucks.
Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Yukon, OK2019, február 17.
The United States Postal Service used to be a very desired job. Anymore, it is not so. They are always hiring a lot of people, but they cannot retain the people they hire.

If you come in as a Rural Carrier Associate, you have a 90 working day probation. After your probation period, there is no guarantee you will ever make career, where you have the benefits.

Our post office has a ton of rural carrier assistants, namely so the actual carriers have backup for whenever they want time off. RCAs often only work only one day a week. The post office demands a lot of you while you are there, but they give you little in return. The management does not really care about your situation. You are to be used at their disposal. If you are looking for a career with the US Postal Service, don’t become a Rural Carrier Assistant. If so, you will be considered worth a dime a dozen, and nobody will look out for you. Mostly, you cannot expect to make a living in this position.

Mostly, what you read on the job description and what the manager tells you may not be what you will get.
It is a job.
Kontra érvek
Suck management, no true guarantees with job, insufficient pay and no true benefits.
United States Postal Service
Holiday Clerk Assistant - Temp (Volt alkalmazott) –  Scranton, PA2019, február 17.
Shift starts at 11:45 pm until 8 or 9 am or 3 am to 1 pm, very fast pace because the mail is very time sensitive and must not be delayed. I traveled to different offices to make sure all mail was delivered as the shipments came in off the trucks
Pro érvek
Paid lunch, plenty of overtime, great team work
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast past, fun, loud, busy
Loader/Unloader (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, február 17.
I stayed in shape for the time of me being there. great people, funny conversation. The machine will get jammed alot thur out the day..gloves are very need to prevent cuts
Pro érvek
You pay for your own food
Breaks are long enough
Munkahelyi kultúra
The fastest that sapiens can produce services when guided none.
City Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Tucson, AZ2019, február 16.
Prepare each service days scheduled if given; (CCAs Sundays too) prior to arriving at station for a new route that is different daily (holidays included); is guided to do a three minute reflection for new glorious adventure serving beings. As a CCA, you will be informed if working at a station (all across Tucson, AZ.) just before 1000 a.m.
Pro érvek
Highest paid for a LOT of hours given per week.
Kontra érvek
Given a route to learn, to adapt, and increase customer servies is hardly every handed out.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Like most job the post office is what you make it.
Supervisor Operation Maintenance (Volt alkalmazott) –  Philadelphia, PA2019, február 16.
As my summary said the post office is a place where you can make a hard bed and be miserable or some tool you can use foe for your personal grow. yes, there are bad days but you just have to move on and look ahead to what are your personal goal and can you make them.
Benifits and job security
Kontra érvek
Long time to get job security
Fun place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Milan, IL2019, február 16.
Work hard and feel great about what you get done
Helpful co workers
Potential over time
5 day work week unless it is the holiday season
Great place
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Ok
Casual Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Elk Grove Village, IL2019, február 16.
Just get in and do your work and then leave. Work culture is horrible, lot of gossiping, that's why it's best to work and mind your business. Pays well.
The definition of mismanagement
TTO (Volt alkalmazott) –  Phoenix, AZ2019, február 16.
If you like to waste time and money and are not motivated the usps is for you!! If you like to gossip and pretend you are in High school again the post office is for you.

Management is useless and most are uneducated morons who have no business being in management. Screw up move up!! If you keep on fixing it eventually you will break it.

The waste and mismanagement is incredible. This should be privatised !!! I would rather have my teeth pulled out one by one with no novocaine then work for these idiots!!
NONE
You name it
Excellent place to work
Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Greenville, SC2019, február 16.
This would be the ideal job for a money hungry person that doesn't care about their social life because they will work you like a dog but the money is great so theirs your pros and cons.
Stressful
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manassas, VA2019, február 16.
While the training always stressed safety and doing the job right, the actual experience was more about doing the route quickly. The job allowed for lunch breaks, but if I was running behind, there was a sense that if I took time to eat lunch, it would set me farther behind. Being later than the managers anticipated always seemed like the worst possible thing.
Driving the trucks
Time pressures.
Munkahelyi kultúra
This Place is a 17 th century Hitler run dictatership that you do what you like as boss
CCA- City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burlington, VT2019, február 16.
Trust this company.
Never trust this company's Management !
Never folks!!!!
Disaster !!!! .

You are not look into your zeal, ability, and willingness to work, they don't look into your efficiency. First, they look into how much of injustice you can bear from the boss or supervisor or postmaster! Second, they look into whether or not you ASK FOR ethics and OR legitimacy? If you full fill either of them then further they look at how much of an emotionless, heartless, ungrateful and thankless you can tolerate from them ...They treat you like the inanimate and you already are or how much you can possibly be after you are here.? And hi, if you are, then you got there with there job non career on called robot of the century!.
After they hire you, They need someone their relatives for promotion into a full-time career or the better position but they need someone like who can work as much as they want no mateter what happens to you . they have safetey standard in practise and policy theory and in application they dont care you dead or alive! They need you in peak hours no matter how much you dont fit to them and they need someone unrelated like you who accepts silently the injustice and keep working untill they need and CAN FIRE WHEN THEY dont WANT
na
na
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?IgenNem 1Jelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not given enough time to learn route
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  TX2019, február 16.
I've worked at two stations so far. You are expected to use your own car for a rural route, and it costs big $$ to buy a vehicle or get the one you have converted. You would think that passing the PO written test with a high grade and committing to getting a car would mean something...it doesn't.

Post Masters will spin you a line at the job interview about how they can't get anyone to stay on the job and how much they need you. The smiles stop with Day 1 on the job. If you are working at a station where you've never lived before, you are expected to memorize your route as if you've lived there all your life. You only work on Saturdays, so you better practice that route ON YOUR OFF DAYS to learn it. I was let go from my first station after SIX SATURDAYS because I was too slow. I was driving on Tuesdays and Thursdays on my own time to learn the route...Funny thing is, since I left three months ago the same station has gone through two people who took my place. NOTE TO POSTMASTER: if you had given me just 2 or 3 more weeks, I would have memorized that route and would have been your best employee. I never called in sick and was always at work on time. Instead, you had to pay two new employees who didn't work out thousands of dollars to send to USPS training. And I just saw that you are now advertising the same position AGAIN.

I'm now with a different station, and the story is much the same with regard to the PM constantly chewing you out in the beginning for begin too slow, but I'm nearly done with my probation period.

This is a good paying job if you can last through the
  több... probation period. After that, you can hire yourself out at other stations to be on their on-call list. Depending on the station, it could take years for you to make regular because promotions are strictly by seniority, not how fast/great you are.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Great pay, driving in the country all day.
Kontra érvek
You are expected to learn the route in two weeks, after that you are constantly threatened with being fired.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Highly stressful, considered part time yet work full time,vehicle in poor condition
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Burleson, TX2019, február 16.
I wouldn't recommend working there. Manager doesn't do anything to assist. Pay per hour sounds nice but forwhat you do it doesn't compensate. Some people have to actually use their own vehicle. You do not get actual benefits untilyou become a regular . that can take up to 10 years. Yea...10 years. There is a lot off gossip at the office mainly by the regulars. Management does nothing even if you're a good worker. If you do your job usually you are punished by having to do yet another route because somebody else needed to leave early.
No pros
No discounts
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
Depending upon the craft you choose there are hurdles in every area
Maintenance (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  California2019, február 15.
Poor managers,
Difficult to get permanent status immediately,
Pay starts off low and takes too long to get to top pay.
Supervisors always trying to get more out of you so when you peek they wont accept anything less the next time. They are always playing the time game trying to get you to work quicker. They will try to pressure you to do your job even when the tools are lacking or they have not provided the necessary PPE. They don't like to buy or replace equipment. You are a statistic only for manipulation.
steady work
low pay, poor management
Good job security
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Saint Marys, WV2019, február 15.
I worked for the United States Postal Service two different times and loved it. The hours were good and the work kept me busy, which I like. I enjoyed relating to my customers along the route.
Pro érvek
good pay, good benefits, loved helping my customers
2,0
Munkahelyi kultúra
if you need money and can ignore stupidity get the cash
Postal Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Columbus, OH2019, február 15.
a horrible place to work not safe people treated like garbage weak union favoritism and inept people in charge. if you can ignore the over stupidity and get your money and benefits? stay put come to work do your job get paid do 20 yrs and leave.
money and benefits
idiots in charge
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?Igen 2NemJelentés
Munkahelyi kultúra
get your money and go home type of job
CITY CARRIER ASSISTANT (Volt alkalmazott) –  San Bruno, CA2019, február 15.
if you're looking for an exciting job, this might not be the route. But if you're looking to get paid and go home, then this job will work for you. This job is good for people that want to be at work all day and not come home.
Pro érvek
Will keep you fit from all that walking
OT is mandatory
Munkahelyi kultúra
Very p[roductive and challenging place to work.
Sales and Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Falls Church, VA2019, február 15.
Started a typical day at 5 am in the morning with my first break at 9 am.I got to learn the whole process of how the mail goes through different channels,which was great to know. A very diverse culture.The hardest part of the job was learning the process within a couple of days,and believe it not that was the most enjoyable part of the job.
Special occasion parties.
Kontra érvek
Working sometimes where the breaks where very short.
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van