United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

20 024 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelően Mind a(z) 20 045 értékelés megtekintése
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Fast paced
Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Mission Hills, CA2019, április 17.
It was a fast paced environment. The co workers were really nice. Working was there was fun. Limited work/personal balance. Management at my office was not good.
Pro érvek
The people were nice and salary was good
Kontra érvek
Job work/personal balance. You never know your schedule. (Not a regular)
5,0
A really great environment
HCA PROCESSING CLERK (Volt alkalmazott) –  Crofton, MD2019, április 17.
The post office was one of the best place to be employed, I looked forward to a days work each day,knowing this was a job worth showing up and showing out for,each and every shift.
Professional and Safe environment
No benefits
Munkahelyi kultúra
Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Springfield, MO2019, április 17.
Was a great place to work though the hours were long and there was a lot of heavy lifting involved. Though I would return for a full time position. Since I was a temporary holiday employee.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Salary above typical service related jobs.
Business Mail Technician (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hampton, VA2019, április 17.
I started working at Postal Service in 1988 with part-time salary of $23,500. I did several positions over the
years... letter carrier, accountable clerk, window distribution clerk and business mail technician.
I had very good attendance and did my work so I had no problems working there and made a career out of it and retired after 29.5 years. My salary had increased to $62,000.
Salary and benefits
Kontra érvek
Sometimes can not get off when you want to.
Mail Handler
Mail Handler (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2019, április 17.
this place is horrible to work. I am not safe working in this environment. The lack of professionalism is horrible. This job has brought nothing but stress to my life.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Worst place to work unless you’re desperate for cash
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Lexington, KY2019, április 17.
I would not recommend this job to anyone who is a go getter and can think for themselves. The opportunity to move up in any position is slim to none; there is a lot of favoritism. Don’t expect to have a life outside of here, once you start they own. Oh and don’t trust the schedule it changes daily( literally).Management is micro-managed; managers & supervisors truly are not qualified to do there jobs effectively. You will come in as a PSE- you are the lowest ranked and will be treated as such, work every holiday, crazy hours and shifts. You may work 14days straight; expect to be in that position for at least 3 years
Pay is good
Kontra érvek
managers & supervisors truly are not qualified to do there jobs effectively.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Short hours on an average
Post Master Relief (Volt alkalmazott) –  Hondo, NM2019, április 17.
The postal service is very organized. I worked in rural offices with about 12-18 hours per week as a Relief which is the same as a substitute, so I covered for the full time Post Masters when they needed extra help or time off.
Challenging work
sort hours, and pay
Poor
City Carrier Assistant (CCA) (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boise, ID2019, április 17.
Not one day went by that I was not at work for less than 10 hours. This was 7 days a week. This job made it to where you can either be married or work.
Pro érvek
might make regular status with bennefits someday
Kontra érvek
management only has college experience no job training
2,0
Production
Mail Handler Supervisor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Chicago, IL2019, április 17.
The management here is horrible. You have no life working here. The employees are childish and disrespectful. No one wants to work not even the supervisor
I didn’t like it
Casual Mail Handler (Volt alkalmazott) –  Bell Gardens, CA2019, április 17.
Working at the post office was too fast and I’m not saying that I can’t do fast paced work because I can. I’m saying that working there was too much especially for me being a student at the time so it just a lot going on at once. I also got hurt on the job a lot
Pay raises
Got hurt on the job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good pay and decent benefits,terrible environment
City Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  California2019, április 17.
Starting as a CCA,even though you're not a "regular" yet,meaning able to bid routes and getting Sundays and holidays off,you are working exhaustive amounts of hours. CCA's can go WEEKS with only 1 day off,or only getting a day off because management HAS TO,otherwise they'd work the CCA's nonstop if they could.CCA's work Sundays and most holidays as well.It could take years before you make regular. All depends on when people leave or retire as you slowly move up the ranks. Management for the most part,except for a few rare good ones,are lazy and 2 faced. They give you the "rah rah" speeches about being family and a team and that they care, but you're just a number to them. All they care about is their numbers,their reports,and how you can make their station numbers shine so THEY can get their bonuses.Management isn't held accountable for anything they do wrong,theyre simply slapped on the wrist and moved to another station or town.Hours are long,the weather can be rough,the vehicles have NO A/C on purpose. You're watched constantly by one way or another,whether its GPS,scan points,being followed,and yes,even Google earth. There's a constant push to be faster,as routes are being added to,but yet you're not given any more time to do the extra work.You earn sick leave,its not given to you,and expect attitude when you use it.This is the reality. They say we're always in the red,but if they'd cut some waste of high paying superfluous management, who basically do redundant reports and watch carriers all day,maybe the post office can survive,because theres still a lot of people out  több... there that depend on good old fashioned delivery methods.The elderly,low income households without computers,rural areas,etc.Those customers who we make connections with, as well as our coworkers, THAT was the positive in this stressfull, exhausting ,body breaking job.  kevesebb
Pro érvek
Customers who appreciated you, Decent benefits, Friends made at work, 5 weeks paid vacation AFTER 15 years.
See below
Lots of hours
City Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Manchester, PA2019, április 17.
I enjoyed working at the usps however i was not a career employee and could sometimes work 20+ days straight. We were required to travel up to 50 miles to other post offices to cover routes 7 days a week.
Good pay
No time off
Ok Place
Mail Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2019, április 17.
Ok place to work if you can get turned over to regular. Might take a while depending on where you end up.

Get the most comfortable leather shoes you can find and be prepared to work long hours due to co workers calling out all the time.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Good money but hard work
Distribution Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL2019, április 17.
Heavy work load due to under staffing because of company financial situation.sometimes they force you to work overtime during holidays.There is good job security compared to the private sector.
Pay, benefits
Poor management
Decent
Customer Care Agent (Volt alkalmazott) –  Edison, NJ2019, április 17.
Good if you are a career employee. I was casual and so the pay was not as good, there were no benefits and we were threatened with being laid off frequently.
Pro érvek
Good pay and benefits for career employees
Little room for advancement
5,0
Very busy workplaces
Clerk Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Rancho Santa Margarita, CA2019, április 16.
Productive, fast pace environment, warehouse setting, the supervisors are great at the ramcho santa margarita location. There is a lot of standing, but the time goes by quickly.
Pro érvek
Time goes by fast, nice supervisors
Kontra érvek
Lots of standing, punch in clock was challenging to use and you have to punch the clock each time you moved!!
Terrible
RCA Rural Carrier Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Michigan2019, április 16.
The first flag should have been the 3 month hiring process.The second should have been the fact that during orientation they have a 3rd party company.Come in and tell you that USPS has "hired them to counsel and provide support for USPS" employees. Which sounds nice on the surface but think about that. They need to pay a 3rd party consoling firm to help employees get through "tough times". Tough times that are no doubt caused by this poorly managed government corporation. If for some strange reason you like working 1-2 days a week,being on call and also being impoverished. This job is for you. As an RCA you have to fight for hours unless it's the holidays. CCA's are over worked. This place will crush your soul eitherway. They don't have a 60%- 70% turn over rate for nothing. It's only a matter of time before USPS reaches a breaking point. I honestly don't know how they keep employees. The career employee's break rules to get the job done "on time". 200 packages they want you to stay hydrated, where do I use the bathroom? Oh ya there aren't any and you won't have time to go anyways. If you do go outside and you get caught guess who's going to be in trouble? You are not USPS. Everything is your fault. You get heat stroke? you should have hydrated. They take all responsibility off of them at every single turn. The amount of turmoil USPS employees go through for a check is unreal. It's all over the internet and I could go on all day. USPS will put you into the mental hospital. DO NOT WORK FOR USPS.
Kontra érvek
Lack of hours, poorly managed, poor safety
Not worth it for $18/hr
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Warrendale, PA2019, április 16.
Be ready to live there, have zero appreciation for your efforts, wait approximately 2 to 3 years to become a full-time regular, all the while killing yourself on a one-year contract that goes year to year while you attempt to climb the ladder of seniority where you only go higher if someone quits or retires.
Good benefits okay union
Kontra érvek
Everything you can think of in a terrible job
Munkahelyi kultúra
Fast pace and sometimes stressful
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Macedonia, OH2019, április 16.
You start your day with a morning meeting. Then check your vehicle to ensure safety. Sort your mail and then go deliver the letters and packages. Management depends on the person. Some people are nice, and some are strict. Walking all day is the hardest part. You may have to work overtime as needed.
Pro érvek
Benefits
Kontra érvek
Schedule changes if co-workers call off.
Poor management and equipment
Truck Driver Class A (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Dallas, TX2019, április 16.
The post office believes in putting people in place of transportation management who has No Experience at all when it comes to transportation. The equipment is old and halfway up kept and would probably fail DOT regulations. You can get a lot of hours and you have very good benefits but the stress and of the environment it's just not worth it especially when you compare your hourly rate with other comprable company's. In Texas we are a laughing stock. Compared to UPS and FedEx. Management has no clue of logistics period.
Benefits and paycheck
Management and equipment
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van