United States Postal Service Alkalmazotti bírálat

Mind a(z) 17 595 értékelés megmutatása
Rendezés:: Hasznosság | Értékelés | Dátum
Stressful Work Place
City Carrier Assistant (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Chesapeake, VA2018, november 12.
I just work all day no lunch or bathroom break and pay is low. 6 and 7 day work weeks. The management doesnt care about the employees, they are only concerned with getting out the mail.
Guaranteed Overtime
No Lunch and Walk ALL Day
Cca
City Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Boca Raton, FL 334312018, november 12.
Working at USPS was made very clear it will be stressful. That high on demand was not this issue for me. It was management . Very disrespectful everyday. I can handle different types of personalities. One thing I will not allow is anyone to make me feel less of a person. The pay was good. All money is not good money. I'm too kind of person and a huge at being a loyal dedicated employee, to allow anyone to disrespect me just because they can. Union reps are there. I do not like feeling like every time their is an issue, I have to go and tell. I did it a couple of times, but the problem always resurfaced. Then it causes me to have bigger issues with management. People who have stayed for years, either been employed number of years before new management.
The pay was good.
management . Very disrespectful
Outdated Culture
Postal Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Huntsville, AL2018, november 11.
Pays well, good benefits and room to grow. You can go as far as you are willing to work for.

Cons

Long hours, weekend and holidays. Work comes first family second. I imagine all corporate jobs are the same that’s why they pay so well.

Advice to Management
Quality of life means more then money.
Hate it
Customer Service Representative/Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Washington State2018, november 11.
Hours cut, being bullied, clicks, unfair, bad hours. I literally hate working here I work here still and trying so hard to get out. I feel like everyone is against everyone. The management only cares about themselves. I want the ones not in offices to go for one day. Stop cutting hours stop getting rid of people stop taking people's from their office because what you have going on is more important.
Retitement for now
Pretty much everything
Nice
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Astoria NY2018, november 11.
I have found the company to be awesome and provide a ton of opportunity. We care deeply for clients and our new CEO will navigate us to the future well.
Cons
We need to make sure that innovation remains a focus area. The industry is changing and we continue to be ahead, but have to keep our foot on the gas!
Advice to Management
Work closely with your teams to make sure you receive actionable feedback and make changes to process as needed.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Excellent people and great atmosphere
Houston DHQ - Student Intern (Volt alkalmazott) –  Houston, TX2018, november 11.
Participated in various investigations of all sorts. Assisted in case management and paperwork distribution. Learned differences between the three dimensions of law enforcement.
Driving Job
Mail Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  Birmingham, AL2018, november 11.
Nice place to work and very calm environment......great timing in routes and just an overall great place to work and be able to balance home life and etc
Munkahelyi kultúra
great job but poor management
PSE clerk (Volt alkalmazott) –  Oak Creek, WI2018, november 11.
The job itself was great, but to much drama with management, also very unfair favoritism. management always seemed to favor the workers that never did their job and they were very hard on the good workers. Also didn't care for being fired while on FMLA while I was taking care of my dying mother. Management was very disrespectful when it comes to performance with work.
Pro érvek
great pay, plenty of hours
Kontra érvek
poor health insurance, and poor management
Munkahelyi kultúra
Employee with degree struggle to get to management.
Sales Associate (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Indianapolis, IN2018, november 11.
Good pay and benefit, but not what I really like to do. I accepted the employment in hope of career advancement, but it is taking longer than anticipated.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Minimum supervision if your occupation is a letter carrier. Salary and Benefits ample and if you enjoy the outdoors this is the career for you.
Letter Carrier (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Detroit, MI2018, november 11.
Depending on the elements brewing outside each day can differ, mail volume also plays a part in your typical day. As any new hire, it will be challenging at first for the next several years. Stay dedicated, take each day as a learning experience, keep a positive attitude and it'll be second nature in no time!
Pro érvek
Minimum supervision, Work at one's own pace, great salary
Kontra érvek
Elements can be challenging (extreme heat, cold, rain, dogs)
Fast pace place to work
PSE Mail Processing Clerk (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  Jacksonville, FL2018, november 11.
Come in get to a station run mail through a machine to sort mail to different areas of the state. hard fast pace place to work but can be fun. I learn to move at a very fast pace
Very fast paced
Mail Handler Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, november 11.
Working here i. The post office showed that i can work at a very fast pace while being very accurate. Also it showed me even though it can be stressful that is whwn i worl my best
Free lunch
Very High paced
Rural Carrier Assistant (Volt alkalmazott) –  Corona, CA2018, november 11.
A very demanding job but worth it. A great place to work at with great benefits. A ton of job opportunities! The location I was positioned at had so many welcoming employees. For the most part, everyone I encountered were very very helpful. Hardest part of the job is that even as a new employee, management is very demanding!
Great benefits, job mobility
demanding, stressful
People
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Laurel, MD2018, november 10.
My experience at the post office depended on the day. The work was easy but people there are undercover racists to those that they do not like. They put alot of pressure on temps and expect them to work all day all all night until job gets completed. Supervisors are slow.
n\a
District Safety Specialist (Jelenlegi alkalmazott) –  United States2018, november 10.
I enjoy working with this company. Plenty of room for advancement. The organization provides training for each position. Great benefits and leave program.
Munkahelyi kultúra
Not all its cracked up to be.
Letter Carrier (Volt alkalmazott) –  State College, PA2018, november 10.
A typical day is 8-10hrs. a day. Lifting, carrying, delivering mail and parcels to customers. Its the only place that I worked that they hire you so they can figure out how to fire you. The best part of the job was being out delivering to the customers. Th e management in the postal service, most of them don't have the time in as much as carriers but they know everything there is to know about the post office.
good pay
Kontra érvek
no life outside of work.
Munkahelyi kultúra
More work then it’s worth!
Rural Carrier Associate (Volt alkalmazott) –  Pendleton, IN2018, november 10.
You are always on call and cannot plan anything. Some days you have as many Amazon cartons to deliver as mail and your Superviser expects you to finish your route in the same amount of time all in all a terrible place to work!!!
Co- workers
Everything else
Munkahelyi kultúra
I loved it but had to quit for personal reasons.
Data Entry (Volt alkalmazott) –  Modesto, CA2018, november 10.
I would have gone back to work there but the facility I worked at had closed down when I was ready to return. It was fast-paced but it was data entry and that is one of my strong suits.
Relaxed atmosphere.
it closed down.
Poor management
Mail Processing Equipment Mechanic (Volt alkalmazott) –  Aurora, IL2018, november 10.
Decent benefits, opportunities for overtime. Terrible management, harassment, and often unsafe work conditions. Bad for physical, emotional, and mental health.
good envoirment
Mail processor (Volt alkalmazott) –  Southeastern, PA2018, november 10.
in my section the people you work with make all the difference..it was a fast paced job that required teamwork and you get a lot of satisfaction when you achieve it
Pro érvek
you always knew where you stood, no haggling about raises
Kontra érvek
lot of changfes on your days off
Igényelt profil

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Kérdésem van