Unisys

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 2 005 értékelés megmutatása

Kellemes munkahely

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
5évig dogoztam itt. A főnökeim nagyon rugalmasak és segítőkészek voltak. Az amerikai vezetőség végül úgy döntött, leépíti a részlegünket. A végkielégítés elfogadható volt és időben szóltak a leépítésről(3hónap).Mindent összevetve szerettem itt dolgozni.

Pro érvek

Home office, gyümölcs nap, west endes kedvezmény

Tipikus multis irányelvek.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great community, but shady behavior from higherups

They cut entire teams of people without warning or two week notice. Their systems don't work well, and a lot of people didn't get paid correctly due to the pay system claiming they didn't work.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The work ethic and the people.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?You get out of it what you put into it.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fantastic everybody there is friendly and willing to help but you have to ask for help you can’t be afraid to ask.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Work and lots of it which is always great. It’s better than just sitting at home doing nothing or at a desk in an office.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?The clients.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Horrible senior management focused on their success only. What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Due to excessive penny pinching the culture was restrictive. The facilities were nice and well maintained.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Meeting different people; Flexibility of schedule and opportunity to work overtime; Learning experiences with many different malfunctions of machines and methods of repair.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Having to work with 3 different apps for each job. Just doesn't make sense...What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Fast paced. You have to learn who your co-workers are to share information with. You're not informed by the company when teammates leave or when new people are hired.What is a typical day like for you at the company?Four to eight repairs per day, depending on how large the daily workload is

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

No unity and teamwork

In order to boost the morale of CRS Assoc. the mgt. should institutionalize the additional perks, benefits and privileges. The mgt should improve first the management style and treatment to their employees so that I and every associate will be inspired to work efficiently and effectively.

Toxic
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Horrible work environment and horrible management.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?The lack of management or structure of any kind.What is the work environment and culture like at the company?Miserable. Worst company I have worked for in my 35+ year career. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Try not to cry, quit or hit someone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Layoff every quarter !!!!

ZERO job security. They will call for a meeting and say "You are fired. Close the laptop and leave the office within 5mins". Worst culture. No respect to employees. leadership is the worst...they only know to fire people.

layoff

Bait and switch

Job asked for things thatat were not mentioned in description. Job was stressful and didn't supply any tools. Reimbursement was late. Spend yours own money

Strange communication

Management does not communicate. Very strange way of looking at things. We had lots of tickets on hold waiting for change controls to be approved. Then management said we had too tickets open. The customer would not approve the change controls right away to make the ticket queue look bad so they could complain. Clueless management team did not do anything about it.

working remote

Kontra érvek

Management team with poor communication skills
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good jumpstart into the IT industry

Mix between long challenging days and short easy days. Work with a lot of impressive equipment. Enjoyable for the most part but the company does not value promoting from within.

Decent pay horrible leadership

No formal training, you learn on your own. Expected to know what to do and will get many meetings throughout your day which seem repetitive and not helpful. Loved the job if only had the training to become familiar with my expected job duties. The client we were working for terminated their contract and I was laid off.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?There was not anything good about the company. So I only did it to build my resume.What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Waiting for the part to be delivered, not getting paid.What is a typical day like for you at the company?repairing laptop and desktop
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?No best part of working for themWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?They are based out of New York and run other areas and have no idea of the traffic or distance between jobs. Causes stress and endded up being why I leftWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?No culture no work environment. Your a cog or a number that’s Easley replaced. What is a typical day like for you at the company?Fixing laptops deck tops and tablets at customer houses and place of business.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Joining Unisys is a suicide of career

Oct 2022: Unisys is the worst company to work for. Don't know when they will fire and whom. Anyone can be fired anytime and asked to leave in 10minutes. Two years ago they even fired campus hires in India (after 6months of joining) which is ridiculous. All these firing is not on performance basis but just random. Leadership has NO vision. They are still in 1980's with old technology. No career growth . Lot of dirty politics. ECS Application Services is the worst. Its like family run department. They will hire all family friends, relatives etc. and fire the existing people.

This is a wonderful job

I have nothing bad to say about Unisys. There are some criticisms I have from time to time with this company but there’s no major issue I’ve ever had with them. I’ve been here almost 6 months and I’ve enjoyed working here. I can see myself growing within the company and advancing as far as I’d like to be honest. The position I have now is entry level, but within the next few years I believe I’ll only grow to enjoy my time here more.

Dying company

There is nothing redeemable about this company, it probably can't even be sold off. The middle management is clueless and if anything they stick around forever. All the competent folks left a long time ago. Only people left are the pensioners and cruisers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

A toxic culture of manager abuse

Pay is mediocre at best. The remote work is easy and the tasks mundane. The job itself isn't hard but the level 2 managers cause such hardship and strife that many people on my contract have quit or suffered severe mental distress. If you value being valued, look elsewhere.

Pro érvek

Wfh, generous vacation and sick time

Kontra érvek

Sometimes you get no break or sent late, micromanaging severely, Bully mentality

Buena empresa de TI

Buena empresa de servicios TI, pero pocas oportunidades de crecimiento.

Service desk Help Desk

Great people, room for growth, PTO, Sick leave,a lot of learning activities. Remote work allowed 5 days a week and no fear of contract been dropped.Peace of mind %100.

Company culture

I wouldn't recommend working here. The culture is awful and higher ups do not care about the company. Training is nonexistent. Turnover is high and they are unorganized.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Unisys? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 3,4/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Unisys
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?