Unique Industries, Inc.

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 134 értékelés megmutatása

It’s ok

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Pay isn’t great. Turn over is just through the roof!! I did make friends and generally had good days. Good place for inexperienced workers to get there footing

Awful place to be

No one liked working there most people last a couple months and every person I talked to there was looking for another job. 1st shift ,at least, you work Monday through Saturday 6am to 4 (they wanted to make it sundays too but no one would show up) cause they’re always on over time cause no one stays long enough to get good at their job and get any work done. They mostly have temps who are desperate for work cause no one who has options would want to work there. People who have worked there 20 year make a few dollars over minimum wage

Non-productive, bitter environment

It’s awful. 58 hours/6 days a week. Constantly behind schedule, but the same game plan every week. If it didn’t work last week, why would it work this this week. Very much a who knows who suck up mentality when it comes to supervisors and employees.

Good CoWorkers

Excellent Leadership Friendly Work Environment excellent benefits Fast Work Environment Maknly Safety Is First Priorities ive had excellent supervisors work is consistent. Its was a great experience working for your company maybe you will have another position available for me in the near future.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

really great place to work and i love the people i work with. I make good money and the benefits are great. I enjoy the work environment, it’s not hot and the work isn’t bad at all.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Overall good, but with its problems

This is a pretty good company to work for. They do like to promote from within and give chances whether the background experience is right or not. Management could be better, as favoritism and attitudes run rampant in management.

Pro érvek

Like to promote from within

Management attitudes

Fair

It wasn’t a bad experience. Started off as a temp. Worked hard day in and day out. Took along time to offer me full time. The pay wasn’t decent. The work was easy. Management was good.

Sucks

Place goes through more people than a military unfortunately I did spend 10 years they’re horrible place to work it’s OK until you find something better if your desperately need a job definitely do not recommend
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Enjoyment in the work, and good people to work with

Management can swing from giving too much freedom and little accountability to micromanagement. The days are good, filled with fun people to work with.

They Different Workplace Rules for Temps.:(

Masks, company policy Drink policy they seem to handcuff you to get your work done. Meaning it's not that efficient. Rules that make your job less efficient:(

N/a

Masks, Drink policy, Mandatory overtime:(
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Fast paced production driven by Unique people

Unique management welcomes and values their employees by providing an open door policy of communication and support. Employees are always helpful to u.

Positive work environment

Kontra érvek

Location of breakroom to far from work areas for time allowed for breaks.

Routine job

Employees are average. Management is focused on meeting numbers. Some room for advancement. Practical job if you need something quick. Hires a lot of temps.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

This job is very good place to work and I made a mistake leaving this job I really want to go back to work there

I really liked working at Unique Industrial it was one of the easiest places to work. I would love to go back to work there if they would take me back.

Got paid for my breaks

Kontra érvek

They a good benefit package and paid time off and good raises

Ok job

No room for advancement. Mandatory overtime. Pay and benefits are just ok. Some managers are helpful but others clueless. Nice coworkers and decent break room

Break room, coworkers

6 days work week
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

At times was a fun place to work but is a sweatshop

At times was a fun place to work but is a sweatshop Never had to really deal with management because they never would leave their office and there was only two managers and the HR manager would say She would love her job if she didn’t have to deal with people. I spent 10 years with that company and now look back and say to myself what was I ever thinking

Pro érvek

They hire a lot of people out of the prison system which gives them an opportunity to work

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and a great place to work!

On 2nd shift I had the best job, started out as a packer and worked my way up to machine operator position! It was the greatest shift I could ask for with also the greatest people to work with! I loved going to my job everyday!

Pro érvek

Great place to work, fast-paced environment, keeps you busy, had great people to work with!

Kontra érvek

Horrible 3rd shift supervisor, 2nd shift was the best and is recommended.

Bad Management

The pay at that time was really not that great. Lots and lots of turnover. Bad Management and a dirty and hot work environment if you're in the warehouse.

Pro érvek

Worked with and for some great people.

Kontra érvek

Management, dirty environment, lots of turnover.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Its a good job with horrible management

They have about 20 leads/supervisors that all are on different pages. None of them know what's going on, but irs the employees fault when information is given incorrectly.Machines dont work and instead of fixing it they tell you to deal with it.You have to work Mon-Sat with an occasional Saturday off. Its mandatory they will give you points and eventually fire you if you dont work Saturdays.Loved the job. Always some kind of drama, just keep to yourself. Otherwise, people are typically nice and helpful.

Easy job, Ok pay

Kontra érvek

Poor communication in management, Work every Satuday, Their point system sets you up for failure, cant use available vacation until you are there for 6 months, If you want to talk to HR, thats in the same area, you have to talk to management to set up an appt (That never gets set)

Good company

Great CEO. HR Director isn’t a friendly person and doesn’t seem to really know what he talks about in addition to all the men in the HR Department. Is more of a boys club.

Company luncheons

Kontra érvek

Management is older and stuck in their ways

Fast pace and easy

Really easy work great hours. Needs better wages and employee privacy . Only givea overtime when they want to and won't allow you to work overtime in other areas when you have been trained in that department

Easy light work

Kontra érvek

Wages and not enough overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Poor management and TONS of favoritism

Was promoted up pretty high in the organization but was getting paid much less than the position required. Was told that I would have support in my new position but it never manifested. Upper management spends too much time playing jokes on one another and bad-mouthing employees in the front offices ... not to mention throwing each other under the bus. Long hours in high heat with little respect given on the work floor. "Pet" employees allowed to get away with darn near anything while other hard-working employees treated like dirt. Tons of arrogance with vested managers/supervisors. Many high level employees related to one another and treated differently than other employees

Pro érvek

Hourly employees fun to work with

Kontra érvek

Favoritism, low pay, arrogance, lack of training, unsafe, extreme temperatures, out-dated equipment
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Unique Industries, Inc.? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Munkahelyi biztonság/Előrelépés: 3,0/5 csillag
Vezetőség: 3,0/5 csillag
Céges kultúra: 3,2/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • Unique Industries, Inc.
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések