UniFirst

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 739 értékelés megmutatása

Great opportunity

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
The training and advancement opportunities is what kept me with Unifirst for years. I started with the company as an installer and left as a sales manager that helped open a new location in Manassas, VA. After the first year of opening the new location, we were ranked second in the region in sales with a ton of new business going into the new fiscal year.

Excellent growth opportunity

Kontra érvek

I made more money as as sales rep with the company

Awful

I have been working for 5 days and I want to quit because in 5 days I have learned that since you’re the new you have to do everything there’s no team work the coworkers aren’t willing to help you and if you make a mistake they make a big deal out of that they don’t teach you the right way on top of that they have this loud speaker for hours they think we like to listen to heavy metal music all day

Terrible Place to work

The trucks have no working a/c and break down very often. Management is unprofessional, not helpful and does not care about their employees. Everyone is treated differently and they do not go by the handbook. They make up their own rules. One person will get a write up for one thing and another person will do the same thing and they turn the other cheek. The way the run the routes is outdated and the paperwork you have to complete is from ancient times. They need to get with the times and use computers. At the bare minimum have working a/c in a metal truck where it is over 100 degrees everyday outside.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Can be a good job if you get the right route

If you get a route that is close to the plant then it can be good. If you get a route that is far from the plant like I did, and Shelbyville which is an hour away from the plant then it is not good. To start the day you have to load almost everything on your truck at about 4 or 5 AM then drive to your route location and deliver uniforms, paper goods, doormats, soaps etc. When your route is done your drive back to the plant, unload your truck, load things for the next day and go upstairs to turn in your paperwork and money. All of this procedure took me about 12 hours a day which equaled to 60 hours a week, getting paid a salary with commission bonuses that are near impossible to achieve, at least on my route it was like that. After all is said and done you were making about 12 $13 an hour with no overtime pay. No work life balance whatsoever, dead tired every single day and no energy to do anything. It’s nice to have the weekends off but for me it was recovering on Saturday and Sunday was my only day off basically.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

stay clear of this place!

Don’t do it! the management is a JOKE!! they lie to you just to get you in and to do what they need from you! poor pay for hard work! they can not keep employees! Lots of work! low pay!!! To get a raise you have to show out then they offer you more to keep you and keep you quite!

no weekends

hard work, low pay

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

No work/life balance, heavy workload

Worked 12+ hour shifts but I was a salaried employee so I wasn’t paid for my time and the salary was laughable. Overworked, manual labor, little to no appreciation from managers. High rate of turnover in my position that led to increased hours and workload and they couldn’t seem to hire anyone to fill the open Positions. Was there for a while and there was no talk of pay increase or review.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Salaried which is awesome if you’re lucky but terrible if not

Management is terrible, you can expect to work 10+ hours a day unless you’re one of the lucky few. The work of a driver is loading, driving, servicing, maintaining stock, handling complaints, doing the paperwork, and keeping track of sales, which leaves no room for any other positions. It feels like you do all the work and you actually do
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

No one cares about what’s going on or if help is needed

You’re pretty much left alone to do your job whether properly trained or not it doesn’t matter, pay is trash for the amount of work especially for the conditions of the work place depending your department heat is horrible while management hangs out in air conditioned offices not bothering to support areas of need

Good company

Good company for start up cdl career great management but alot of back stabbing high school environment if you go in do your job and leave job is great

Definitely not what I thought

There are some good people there , unless you come across the bullies and nothing is done about it , the pay is not great for the job , they will hire anyone who wants to work , more like a sweat shop , there’s no communication what so ever , some of the workers hardly work or on their phones half the time while letting others do all the work taking advantage of good workers. Don’t get me wrong I liked the job itself doing what I was doing but going to work and being bullied everyday and nothing being done because they say oh we need people ,so it’s ok to bully others and they can get away with it , all because u need workers , well now I wonder why they were hiring cause all the good workers leave . They don’t care about anything other then getting the work done and who comes to do it, not a place I would recommend to work if you are a great worker!

Plenty of everything lol

Unifirst is a cool, calmn and collective company.. it’s always something new to look for. Best delivery company I’ve been with since I’ve started driving six years ago..

You get what you give

This is a good place to start a sales career. The training is great and the experience will set you up for many opportunities elsewhere. Management varied from place to place. Benefits good. Pay is fair.

Hard workers needed!

Wouldn’t have any complaints if there was enough people to help that want to keep a job. A lot of whining and not enough teamwork. Comparing how much one person does to another seems to be an unnecessary focus for most workers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The people are good, the pay is not.

The people there are good people. Not alot of drama. There is a sense of family, but the work load is horrible. You will be expected to pick up other peoples slack while nothing gets done about those who slack.

Good people, fun

Work stress, no accountability

Rsr

If you like driving on your own and don't mind talking to customers, it's a great gig. They offer plenty of programs to make money. Production is one of the only downfall.

Meet many great people

Kontra érvek

Production. Sometimes you don't get your product
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

UniFirst is a great company to work for I gave them 15 years just this location doesn’t pay the proper salary for the job at hand especially when it comes to management a lot of favoritism but overall excellent company

No loyalty

There is no loyalty to senior customer Service agents in the call center. The party is not fair. As an employee of 4 years I am getting paid the same as a new agent. They are pushing out the senior agents that are knowledgeable of the company and the systems we use.

Hours

Kontra érvek

No loyalty to senior agents

Terrible Branch

Limited training then throw into the waters expected to swim. Unprofessional from the start. Everyone wants to go home early so there's no one who wants to take the time to teach.

Friendly employees

The management are totally selfish. They just car about company they not understand employees work instead and strength. The management is laying all time to employees. If they want you then then help.and you want help they say give me 2 weeks give me 2 weeks and they force you to do what you doing they not listen you. And them bonus system is make you fool.

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Great Job.. as long as you break your back for them they’ll be happy

Starting off the job was great, coworkers were great, management was great, then comes your 3 month probation, after probation they tell you that you will make comission instead of over time, but you only get comission if you have a route and your route is worth so much, tell you you will get money for bonus sales and extra work that you do, you do not. Don’t bother phoning in sick either, you’ll be met with a write up and a stern talking to about your “performance in the company”. You can slave yourself away for this job and the second you don’t come to work because you’re sick you are frowned upon and almost “shunned” in the workplace. Very culty mentality as in you eat sleep and breathe this job, and if you don’t, you’re not “part of the team.” Sales staff and front end staff are absolutely incredible though, always smiling, always greeting and communicating with you.

Kontra érvek

Long hours, inadequate pay, not paid for work done, high stress environment

Great management

Great management, everyone works as a team.. worked at this location for over three years. When times get tough everyone pitches in. A few management changes in the route area over the years. Those were great additions to the team. Love this location and all the drivers.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: UniFirst? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,9/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • UniFirst
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?