Unifi

3,0Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 1 800 értékelés megmutatása

Fun place to work (Ticket/Gate Agent)

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
No real training but the employees helped me learn each shift and I learned quickly! Very fun environment to work in. Days with delays were very difficult but it did help my social skills a lot and helped me work better under pressure. The employee benefits were great! Discounted or free flights everywhere that Delta flies. Goes for you, your spouse, your children and your friends! I miss it.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

I never worked for this company so I’m not sure why it’s on here

I’ve never worked for this company, but I hope it’s a great company and they treat their employees well. I don’t have anything to say other than that.

Doesn’t pay enough

I honestly feel like the pay should be higher for this job considering your working multiple planes in the elements such as extreme heat ,heavy rain and extreme weather conditions etc (POA’s ,trainers and leads) should all make more then 15 a hour at this station I’ve personally seen people with the same positions at other stations make up to $19.50 for the same exact company. I feel like this company should give this station a raise considering that they are already understaffed and their are very few people that actually know what they are doing. so Why not reward the dedicated and committed workers with a raise that they honestly deserve

Manager travels, no training

Manager travels, no training on equipment,last minute duties, etc. The admin messed up my paperwork for taxes. The station supervisor doesn’t know anything. My co-worker showed up late everyday.

Flight benefits

No training
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It’s a good starting job and fun place

The job is a good place to work for a starting job after you get out of high school, but the management can sometimes be problematic, it can be an enjoyable place to work.

A lot of downtime

Stressful times

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

This company has potential but…

This company claims that the safety of their passengers and employees is their number one priority. That’s a lie! For $15 dollars no one is going to risk their life, therefore the job is done sloppy and incorrectly.They promise advancement and benefits, that’s also a lie. Their turnover rate is absurd . If they paid better, employees wouldn’t leave. On the pro side, they hire whoever so if you want to get into aviation, get in, get the training and bounce. Sad but true
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Avoid working here at all cost

The benefits and pay is not good. Find another place to work... preferably at an actual airline. Not this contracted place. Flight privileges are not very good.

Unprofessional

Management is very unprofessional. Company does not give raises or bonuses. Low pay. Benefits are not what they promise. I would not recommend to anyone.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Unifi not only ignores the needs of employees, it openly discriminates

I strongly suggest that you reconsider applying with this company. You don't want to be on their radar. They will target you and bring you down. Management acts like they are trying, but they are not.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Good starter to the Airline industry, nothing more

Solid Ramp crew, terrible upper management. Regional managers for the actual Airlines demoralizing the teams, overworked and underpaid. Flight benefits are so-so, upside is a pay check every week. It’s a great place to get your feet in the door to work for an Airline.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Agents are cool. Supes were always drama and on a Power Trip.

Agents were chill. Leads got taken advantage. Managers & Dispatchers were always doing their job to the best they could. Supervisors are disappointing.

Pro érvek

A very diverse community at SLC Unifi. A lot of good agents and leads.

Kontra érvek

False hopes for lunch on weekends when we’d only have 2-3 teams with plenty of planes, Over a thousand agents and not enough to ask to swap a shift with.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was ridiculous when people called out.

It’s a fair job pretty fun it you make it fun just stay within the rules. The fact that you are responsible to cover your shift just makes no sense to me. But those are the rules. You work to much and can’t really enjoy the benefits. It can be cool but it has it sucky days specially when flights are delayed.

Benefits and flight cancellations

Kontra érvek

Little pay during peak heat in the direct sun

Organization,

Great company to work for. Love the employees we have working here. Upper leadership is their for all the employees. Hard working employees, makes the workplace the best.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Excited I was to be an employee. I am disappointed because I loved my job because of the customer service I had to give to the passengers.

When I worked for this company I enjoyed my position. Unfortunately, the management had no thorough communication. I would send emails promptly but the management delayed and delayed to my response. My badge was deactivated because of a shift bid. I was promoted to a driver and they did not change my pay. I was actually informed that I did not have to bid for a shift because my position changed to a driver at the airport concourses. I immediately contacted supervisors and management for my position, badge, and pay. They cared not to respond. I had issues boarding flights because the benefits administration did not change my name in the system. I felt harassed and not supported by the administration. I turned in all the documents and they delayed to make the appropriate changes. My badge could have been easily reactivated and my name for my flight benefits could they have changed easily. I did absolutely the best as a driver and wheelchair operator. I had no complaints. The managers and supervisors could have been more supportive towards me their staff members.

Poorly organized

Poorly organized and training as well, the ground equipment is always out of service or broken, too much favoritism, low payment and they expect a lot of work

Challenging and busy environment

Days were busy and challenging due to unforeseen obstacles. Multiple opportunities to work in different departments. Hardest part of the job is working with attendance issues from the employees.

Fun work placw

Fun work place just needs to be paid more. I liked speaking with different cultures and backgrounds every day and getting my steps in were a plus. My co workers made things fun

Great

Benefits…. Amazing people I’ve worked here for a long time. They train you and make sure you know everything to be successful. They have a work life balance

Stressed Constantly

They expect you to work the bare minimum amount of people. You have one senior agent working with 2 new hires and they expect you to know everything. The pay is very low for the work and stake you are putting. It is a DANGEROUS job. You can get hurt. Some days will be over 110 degrees. Out in the sun, moving bags and getting paid minimum wage. I don't think so. So many people constantly leaving. Trainers don't even want to train anymore too. If you plan to work here, get ready to get yelled at.

Flight gaps

Kontra érvek

No time to use flight benefits. Cannot request time off, even though they have the legitimate form.

Needs improvement

The training process is an actual joke. No one really trains you on anything or the chain of command and you are left to figure out. Management needs to be seriously re-evaluated because most who are in management positions have no right to be there. The way you speak to your employees is says a lot and it’s all negative, there’s no reassurance whatsoever. The sad part is how high the turnover rate actually is because everyone just tries to get on with delta anyway.

Must love Physical labor

If you love repetitive physical labor this is the job for you. If you don’t like men hitting on you constantly and the work load being unevenly spread than it’s not
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: Unifi? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés