USA Truck

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
Mind a(z) 468 értékelés megmutatása

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
Pay is not good and trainers are not friendly with black people But it is different strokes for different folks so you may like it’s not saying you should try it for yourself

2022, szeptember 26.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Our pledge to driver satisfaction is the motivation behind everything we do, so we’d like the opportunity to make this right. Please let us know if there is anything we could do to improve your experience.

Incredible

USA Truck 👍🏾 Incredible driving opportunities. First company to hire me straight out of school. Thanks for the opportunity, Flatbed Division hands down.

2022, szeptember 13.

Go on pass

I wouldn’t recommend this company unless you only wanted a urine screening drug test but other than that don’t do it! The pay is terrible, the dispatch was very rude.

2022, szeptember 13.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our pledge to driver satisfaction is the motivation behind everything we do, so we regret that you had a negative experience. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Feel free to contact us directly at DriverRelations@usa-truck.com or 800-643-2530.

Horrible company

Usa Truck is barely paying above minium wage. Trucks are junk trailers are junk. Management is cr... Aaa pppp .. Maintenance shop is also junk... Constant breakdowns because of worn out trucks/ fleet .. Drivers there are in a revolving door.. It's a okay place for a beginner, but there are better companies.

2022, szeptember 8.

Extremely supportive, amazing benefits, Inclusive

Working at USA Truck is an amazing opportunity to be a part of the BIG picture in the world of Truck Driving. Drivers are the FIRST priority and Safety, Integrity, Trust, Accountability, Teamwork and Commitment are not just things that they say are important... THEY SHOW IT>

2022, augusztus 12.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback!

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

Don’t waste your time

The company allows the drivers to treat their equipment any kind of way which in turn sets you back waiting on roadside to fix someone else’s unreported problem. The trailers have political slurs written on them as if no one has washed them in years. There aren’t many loads available and dispatch is unprofessional. Only good thing the company offers is lots of home time, and that’s probably because of all the breakdowns and low amount of loads.

2022, augusztus 1.

Overall a great experience

No place is perfect but you get what you put into it with these people. They’re dependable. I’m thankful for the opportunities they gave me and I try to give my best. It’s refreshing to hear from your leadership that your best is good enough and that’s all they expect you to do. I’m home every other weekend so I’m satisfied with that. Otherwise they’re a wonderful place to work if you put the effort in….

2022, július 21.
Thank you so much for your kind words! We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We are thankful for your continued hard work and dedication to the USA Truck team!

Great work environment,

Dispatch seems to actually care about us driver’s. I love working here! Pay is great , work is good. I would recommend the company to anyone . Ev n the president of the company cares.

2022, július 15.

Typical large carrier touting "family values" culture

Management organization (if there is any) lacks any apparent or inherent structure. For a newcomer looking for support the route is often long and circuitous ending in futility. While communication is cited as a key behavior it couldn’t be anymore inept, so inept I assumed it was willful in many cases. Employee mission statement filled with the same empty jargon used in many large corporations. Too many "errors of omission" or "mistakes" that curiously always resulted in the companies benefit.

Pro érvek

Left alone for the most part

Kontra érvek

See review but a general you know what show.

2022, július 11.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Driver satisfaction is our top priority, and comments like yours enable us to keeping getting better.

What is the best part of working at USA Truck?My dispatcher. The Carlisle shop workers and a few drivers.What is the most stressful part about working at USA Truck Inc?DRIVERS NOT REPORTING ISSUES WITH TRAILERS. THE PAY IS BAD, IN ORDER TO GET PAID FOR THE HOLIDAY WE HAVE TO WORK ON THAT DAY. WHEN EVERY JOB I have ever worked, as long as we worked the day before and the day after we still received compensation for the holiday. But with this company if you don`t work on the holiday you don`t get paid. We use to get paid by the miles, if we did local work we got an automatic $250 plus whatever miles you ran for the day. Now its a flat $250 so they are taking money away from the driver. For this cause they can`t keep driver. On top of that all the PA shuttle drivers now make a flat rate of $265 per day. So you will never make anymore money. They also have an issue with messing up the drivers pay. I would not recommend anyone to come here.What is the work environment and culture like at USA Truck, Inc?Best part of the job is corresponding with the shop crew and and a few drivers. That is all.What is a typical day like for you at USA Truck?A ROLL OF THE DICE

Decent company

Good company as a whole! They seem to care and want you to succeed but there are a few bad apples! Also they have a funny work week! I don't know if it's this account or a company thing! Work week is Sunday to Saturday

2022, július 6.
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your feedback. We appreciate your input!

What is the best part of working at USA Truck?You’re doing good What is the most stressful part about working at USA Truck Inc?Nothing much to say
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

The best company I've ever worked for.

I have been with USA Truck for 11 years now and I hope to retire from here. I started out as a driver and was asked to join safety 8 years ago. This has been the most rewarding job I've ever had and I have met some really good people who I can call my friends.

2022, június 27.

Typical large carrier atmosphere.

I did otr. The region covers half the United States . It's otr and its impossible to get home. I'd you do it's 34 hours and right back out after being out for 6 weeks.

2022, június 24.
We appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Our team has made a pledge to driver satisfaction and we sincerely regret that you were not satisfied with your experience.

What is the best part of working at USA Truck?Nothing. No loyalty and could care less about the employees. Worked to death. Management is a JOKE and you know who you are!What is the most stressful part about working at USA Truck Inc?Pay is terrible. Working with an incompetent manager.

Worst driver managers

They took me right out of school, which Im very grateful for, but timing is everything. The driver managers are very hard to get ahold of and if you’re new to trucking you should do research on what important questions to ask bc it’s easy to be misled. But that’s with anyone.

2022, június 9.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. Our team has made a pledge to driver satisfaction and we sincerely regret that you were not satisfied with your experience. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Feel free to contact us directly at DriverRelations@usa-truck.com or call 800-643-2530. (If there are specifics that need to be addressed, please forward to the social manager)

Good but Flawed

Overall, USAT has a good culture that's held back by poor transparency and management focusing on actions that will boost current share value over long-term sustainability of the corporation. It's growing faster than it can handle.

Pro érvek

Good individual managers and training

Poor transparency, high turnover

2022, május 20.

Not bad for a mega company

It's a job. I am grateful for the work. Pay is relatively competitive. Loads are pretty steady. The company does have some issues with communication between the different departments so CYA at all times.

2022, április 7.

Terrible Culture

This was easily the worst job I have ever had. The management is horrible. You will get very little training and no support from your RM. The departments do not work well together are frequently pitted against each other. Taking time off is a joke.

Free Parking

All of it

2022, március 29.
We're very sorry to hear that this was your experience. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Feel free to contact us directly at 800-643-2530 so we can gain a deeper understanding of how we could improve.

mediocre company for starters

job is not for everyone .... lies after lies but it's a job... some transparency with home time and the trucks are well maintained the shop is great and will do whatever to keep the driver safe.....

2022, március 25.
Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We sincerely regret that you were not satisfied with your experience. We would be happy to discuss your specific situation offline. Feel free to contact us directly at DriverRelations@usa-truck.com or call 800-643-2530.

Changed pay structure out of nowhere (Dollar Tree Accnt)

I had no complaints initially.. this position stood out from almost any other company out there with the salary pay structure (104k a year 2k a week guaranteed) made the job worth it. But now I am weary on if I am staying.. Why change the salary pay structure randomly?

2022, március 28.
We always have driver satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do, so we appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. We have decided to move away from our salary pay structure. We made this decision to better our fleets’ services and also to better recognize the top performers and reward drivers for their hard work in the truck. We would be happy to discuss this specific situation more with you offline. Feel free to contact us directly at DriverRelations@usa-truck.com or call 800-643-2530.

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: USA Truck? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés

Céges kultúra: 2,9/5 csillag
  • Vállalatok
  • USA Truck
  • Alkalmazotti értékelések
Mondd el, hogyan javíthatnánk az oldal tartalmán
Mit szeretnél hozzáadni vagy módosítani?