UPS

Értékelések kategória szerint

3,5Munka és magánélet egyensúlya

Rendezés:

HasznosságÉrtékelésDátum
2 875 értékelést találtunk a keresésnek megfelelőenMind a(z) 52 641 értékelés megtekintése

seasonal work was ok

Kiemelt Indeed-értékelés

Az Indeed által kiválasztott leghasznosabb értékelés
this was a seasonal job and i would work for them again and could work there fulltime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive days with a great workout and good pay!

Working as a seasonal “Helper” is absolutely fun. The hours are generally from 11 am to 3:00 in the beginning but as Christmas approaches ( for about 3 weeks) the hours start at 11-5:30 sometimes later. The work is nonstop and if you like being active this is a fabulous opportunity!

Pro érvek

Drivers for the most part are about 90% great!

To little hours in November

Fun place to work!

I worked here as a driver helper for a couple of months in the winter. It was a really fun, rewarding job, and everyday was different. As a driver helper, I would go out in the van with the same driver, and be dropped off with a trolley full of packages to deliver in a certain area. It is a very chilled out job, I got to meet lots of different people. Money is good, and flexible holiday!

Pay

Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Honest Gold for Honest Work.

If you're looking to make some money over the holiday season, this is the place to be. One week I made over 1k working 48 hours and all I had to do was take packages from the truck to the customer's doors. Foolproof, a literal monkey could do it. They key to making hella bread though is it get a good driver who'll help you get as many hours as possible, mine's route was my neighborhood so he picked my up from my house. I burned zero gas going to work and got dropped off at the end of the day. It was great and it's super fun if you have a cool driver to talk to, definitely not easy work, you will be tired and sometimes cold, but the truck are honestly super warm with the heater going. This is a great gig tho, I would highly recommend it. Just get a good driver, don't be a burden to him (Don't be late or lazy) and don't complain, and you'll be fine and make a lot of money, best paying job out there for the amount of work required.

What you would expect

Moving boxes, what can I say! I had the rural route, was nice and relaxing as the stops were pretty spaced out from one another. Not the worst job. Not sure if I could do it full time for years though. It was a temporary gig. Had very few hours though.

Korábbi munkáltató értékelése

Segíts másoknak a tapasztalataid megosztásával.

What is the best part of working at the company? Co workers are very friendly and helpful What is the most stressful part about working at the company?Mostly the work load when it's the holidays season What is the work environment and culture like at the company?It's safe and judgment free. All different kind of culture in the work place

Productive and growth opportunity

Busy work schedule. Opportunity to move up was a plus. Load and unload trucks, vans, or automobiles. Read maps and follow written or verbal geographic directions. Plan and follow the most efficient routes for delivering goods. Obtain signatures and payments, or arrange for recipients to make payments.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Seasonal hire (driver originally ended up as a helper)

The hiring process is very logistical/ automated. That being said If you don't hear back give them a call cause chances are someone messed up. I was given the PVD application while I was applying to be a driver helper so this caused some slow downs. But after calling them they were able to resolve the issue (I was waiting a week cause of a clarical error) That being said management are great people. Wool socks are a must. Unfortunately the lay off process was with little to no warning so if you're a seasonal just work like everyday is your last (after new years).

Pro érvek

Pay, co workers, fufilling work

Kontra érvek

people who order furniture and generators
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

What is the best part of working at the company?Great people to work with, friendly peopleWhat is the most stressful part about working at the company?Late night hours. Worth it thoughWhat is the work environment and culture like at the company?Good and friendly people. Everyone willing to help if a person is having a problem What is a typical day like for you at the company?It was helping out the drivers delivering packages morning and evening

Great team and rewarding

I worked with many different drivers and routes. All the drivers were easy to work with. The typical hours were from 4 to 8 hours a day the work is pretty physical. During the peak season, you could deliver up to 400 packages a day, but it seemed to go fast The management was easy to work with.

Very Fun, simple, easy

My driver was amazing, the job is so easy and simple. Ride in the truck, take the package to the house or business. Simple as that. Super Fun and easy

Hard Work but Rewarding

A tough job, but the company mostly treats you well and provides significant pay even if you're part-time or a contractor. Would recommend for most anyone.

Fun

It’s a fun easy job making good money. It is not for everyone. Be ready to move 6+ hours a day. Overall, if you can move quickly, take direction well, and don’t mind hard work, take the seasonal position.

Mind over matter

Job is what you make it mentally challenging physically challenging but very doable good coworkers just don’t adopt their work habits build ur own Will be back for seasonal work decent pay pretty easy to get hours

Love it

Fun job when you are looking for a seasonal job. Pretty easy too. You just get the delivered it to the door and walk back to the truck. I enjoyed my job at UPS a lot.

Quick Hiring Process, Little Available Work

Deliveries have slowed down in recent years during the Christmas season for UPS so they cut our funding for the Driver Helper program.It's simple supply and demand, nothing personal or bad reflecting on the company itself, just the sad reality of the situation.As a result, I could not stay available for a job that only gave me about 5 hours a day of work and not work 5 times a week.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

It was fun to go around delivering packages to people houses.

Typical day was get in the truck and get handed a package and bring it to the house or building. The management was very helpful for when I was confused on something. The workplace culture was good.

Great place to work.

Awesome place to work. Love it here with great pay and benefits . Awesome hours and benefits plus union help . Easy money and alot to be made in overtime
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Productive and fast-paced business.

Very good company to work for. Enjoy working for them. Good people to work with. Drivers are easy to work with no matter how busy or which route I was assigned to.

easy job

Easy job just short hours. It was a seasonal job but great pay. the only issue was the hours. The hours varied depending on the help they needed. Friendly environment experience with the different drivers I was assigned to.

Mixed pace

As a helper your not really overwhelmed by packages your driver will make it easier for you but most don’t if you like pushing heavy objects this is the place but majority are lightweight.
Hasznos volt ez az értékelés?

Szeretnéd megtudni milyen itt dolgozni?

Érdekel, hogy milyenek a munkafeltételek vagy a felvételi folyamat itt: UPS? Közösségünk szívesen segítségedre lesz.Kérdésem van

Átfogó minősítés